Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant (37782 Views)

France, US Ask Their Citizens To Leave Russia Immediately / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by BanyXchi: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Send me your email add. I will be there on the 7th of December. To the finals. Got your ticket or no? I'm not playing bro. I am dead serious. You can't make it to Dubai now so we can be in Qatar together.
Yeah I'm dead serious bro.... crazybarny1@gmail.com.... Pls send yours.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
Yeah I'm dead serious bro.... crazybarny1@gmail.com.... Pls send yours.
I will mail you to connect with you. I have made up my mind to spoil you a little or perhaps spoil you to rotten if I am I'm in a good mood.

Tell me your addiction.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by BanyXchi: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I will mail you to connect with you. I have made up my mind to spoil you a little or perhaps spoil you to rotten if I am I'm in a good mood.

Tell me your addiction.
Are you on WhatsApp or Snap bro?? Send your number to my mail so I can text ya. Are you in Dubai rn?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant by Angel55555(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Russia does not have enough tech to be self-reliant. After being cut off from Western tech, they ran to China for alternatives.
That's the beauty of the world, no country is self reliant. The US and China are both the two biggest importers and exporters of finished and agricultural goods in the world.
The only card Russian can play against the western power is the gas card. The once powerful soviet military is long gone, these days countries like Saudi Arabia are out spending Russia when it comes to buying the latest military hardwares.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chad Repaying $100m Debt To Angola With Cattle / Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.