Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Score Band 8 In Your IELTS Exam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Score Band 8 In Your IELTS Exam. (248 Views)

As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / Key Information About Your IELTS Results And How To Check It Online / Are You Preparing For IELTS Exam? Please Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Score Band 8 In Your IELTS Exam. by Ayobhami: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Do You Really Need IELTS? Why would such a tricky exam delay your relocation plans and still make you waste time and money retaking it simply because you didn’t get the required band score?

I understand it’s needed for immigration, studies, or whatever it is you want to use it for…

It's frustrating knowing that despite giving it your best shot you might not hit the desired band score.

Making you doubt yourself and your ability...

And this is not fair!

Maybe you should start considering an alternative migration plan or study route where it is neither required nor the required band score is low.

Are you surprised I sound this way?

Why won’t I?

Above being an IELTS coach, I am human and very empathic.

So I can perfectly understand the frustrations that come with IELTS.

However, if you still want to give it your last try to achieve your desired band score.

The IELTS Question Decryption Formula is your sure bet to your relocation dream.

If you are confused about anything feel free to shoot me a message on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

The Feint Strategy Of OBIDIENTS / Secrets In Number Bases System Most Students Don't Know�� / Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI) JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.