Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,763 members, 7,882,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Encourage Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encourage Yourself (207 Views)

15 Bible Verses To Encourage You / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / 3 Ways To Encourage Yourself When You’re Feeling Down - Thelifebeam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encourage Yourself by jonatoye(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Encourage Yourself

WORD FOR TODAY
Life will not but always present various challenging situations that will discourage you as you advance in destiny. You are required to always encourage yourself at every critical junction of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"David was greatly distressed, for the men spoke of stoning him because the souls of them all were bitterly grieved, each man for his sons and daughters. But David encouraged and strengthened himself in the Lord his God." (1Samuel 30:6 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is characterized by several issues which are peculiar to every individual. It takes courage to live successfully in this life. There is no other way to fail in destiny than to allow your heart to fail in every quest to fulfill your mandate in life.

In our text, David and his men cried until they had no strength to cry due to what befell them (1Sam 30:1-5). But the situation remained the same until they found courage and strength in the Lord. Don't allow anything to hinder you from pursuing your dreams. We will not but overcome various hurdles of life to be fulfilled.

If you are sick, It is not time to give up but time to find strength in the Lord to recover. If your business, academics, marriage or ministry is failing, it is not a time to let go but a time to brace up and keep faith alive for outstanding testimonies.

Amid discouragement, encourage yourself to be in charge of your destiny. No man will do that for you. Hence, take charge and fulfill your mandate.

+ Are you discouraged? Are you on the verge of giving up?

Prayer Point:
Lord! Be my strength when I am weak; I receive the grace to always be in charge of my destiny in Jesus' name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
All testimonies of success in life are born out of courage and faith in God!!!

Have a Wonderful Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Yah Elohim Is The Holy Spirit / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, November 6,2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/11/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.