Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,643 members, 7,941,490 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Last Last: She Is Surprised About The Meaning Of Shayo In Burna Boy Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Last: She Is Surprised About The Meaning Of Shayo In Burna Boy Song (755 Views)

Just In: Burna Boy Accused Of Sleeping With His Own Mother / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Last: She Is Surprised About The Meaning Of Shayo In Burna Boy Song by AfroHypeMedia: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tml-lTXJcrA

Welcome back to Afro Hype Media, in this video, apparently this lady has a different explanation to burna boy song Last Last. It's funny funny and interesting.

(short clip)

Quick explanations, Burna Boy released a song titled Last Last, it is about heart break, about his ex-lover, how he missed her and need weed and achohol to get over the pain. I need igbo and Shayo. Igbo - means weed and Shayo means alcohol. Both are Yoruba words. But many people have been mixing it up. Now let's enjoy the experience of this lady about burna boy song Last Last

I hope you all enjoyed the video. Please, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more. I recommend you watch some of my other videos you might find interesting. See you guys, soon.

Yours Sincerely, Hype!

Re: Last Last: She Is Surprised About The Meaning Of Shayo In Burna Boy Song by AfroHypeMedia: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2022
hope you enjoy the content, Please, make sure you like the video, subscribe to the channel and turn on the notification bell.

Subscribe to Channel
https://youtube.com/c/AFROHYPEMEDIA?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Comedian/mc Peteru Is Dead, 35 / Omah Shed Tears As His French Fans Snubbed Him As He Performs Soso / Video :sad! Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope, Dies In A Boating Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.