Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO (6917 Views)

Tears Everywhere As Another Cultist Is Buried - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Mpanyi: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
What's all this? Why are our men killing themselves for what I don't know? This type of thing always makes me shade tears. God, please intervene in all these killings. Please I don't want anybody to quote me and say leave them to kill themselves.
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by KingMack(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Financialman:

Omor it's not something you would want to watch,at some point the guy knew he was going to die,it felt like he wanted to cry but couldn't

I go still watch am..
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by OloshoSiofra: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Caprisonne!

Obembe
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Hungerbadoo: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

The OP is crazy grin grin grin grin
Ah dey tell you☺�
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Babssoo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
The shoot his penis egg, it bust puaah. Laugh don me �

3 Likes

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Anieke77(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anticultism:
Then they stripped him
I want to be watching your status boss
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by byteem: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Okd1:
You update violent killings of people or rivals, how do you get this information without notifying the authorities? Possibly means you are a cultists going on killing spree with your gangs, know that one day your own death will be uploaded by your rivals here on nairaland.

This guy get connect .. its either he is in it or something.. he has questions to answer
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Anticultism: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Okd1:
You update violent killings of people or rivals, how do you get this information without notifying the authorities? Possibly means you are a cultists going on killing spree with your gangs, know that one day your own death will be uploaded by your rivals here on nairaland.

If u want to ask a question ask. If u want to give answer give.
Don't give answer and ask questions at the same time.

1 Like

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by crowbar(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Anticultism:
Nigerian view status
Please send me the number to add on WhatsApp.
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Thomthom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Boys go still blend.. them no dey hear
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Minaughe: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hahahah, it’s the comment for me, it post puahh
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Minaughe: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Didijiji:
Did he die?
Nope he woke up in his bed

2 Likes

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by 3yga: 3:45am On Oct 29, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Is Eiye the same with Aro
Lol
Yes, they’re the same
They all claw , no ideology Lmao …

1 Like

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by effido666: 3:49am On Oct 29, 2022
No....Arrows are members of Vikings
ChangedMan1999:

Is Eiye the same with Aro

1 Like

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Lama70(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Didijiji:
Did he die?

I don't think so. He travelled to North Korea thereafter.

Over sense dey worry some times.

1 Like

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Didijiji: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lama70:

I don't think so. He travelled to North Korea thereafter.

Over sense dey worry some times.
lol

1 Like

Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by Chiraq77(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
The Same way one was killed at Ikorodu
Re: They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
[s][/s][quote author=Okd1 post=117914669]You update violent killings of people or rivals, how do you get this information without notifying the authorities? Possibly means you are a cultists going on killing spree with your gangs, know that one day your own death will be uploaded by your rivals here on nairaland.[s][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached / Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic / 17 Year Old Nigerian Millionaire Murdered A Defenceless Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.