Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,905 members, 7,949,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) (17371 Views)

Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Reyhzor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
You be mumu wey still foolish... https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
When you go through the links above, you will admit you are following a failure that never achieved anything. Awka is the capital of Anambra state... In your mind is that how a capital of a state should look like.
Rest if you haven't visited the state
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hahahaha will not win you election zombie
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
obyno82:

No one is dodging shadows. I am from Anambra and i was among those then who criticized Obi, and it was because we started loving Ngige then and Ngige was delivering based on roads, but PO surpassed him that in due time most of us who disliked him started loving his methods because it actually positioned Anambra very well from what it used to be during Mbadinuju.
But i am sure you will not understand.
So Awka in your mind is a befitting state capital even though OBI was in the helms of affairs for 8yrs.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reyhzor:

Rest if you haven't visited the state
You that have visited, what positive pictures do you have to bring to the table to show that OBI left a legacy behind…stop deceiving yourself ok. I used to travel a lot to Uyo and practically drove through most parts of Anambra and Abia state and my brother, that state is in a state of total shambles compared to Imo or even Enugu state.

These were the legacies left behind by Obi

Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by midehi2(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

If people are objective enough, they will know the elections are for APC to lose.

For your mind abi, you know nothing, una go see film then cheesy
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha will not win you election zombie
Hahahahaha
e pain am
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Reyhzor(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
You that have visited, what positive pictures do you have to bring to the table to show that OBI left a legacy behind…stop deceiving yourself ok. I used to travel a lot to Uyo and practically drove through most parts of Anambra and Abia state and my brother, that state is in a state of total shambles compared to Imo or even Enugu state.

These were the legacies left behind by Obi

Oga Hardship knows no tribe, voting a candidate is optional .
If you like your future and siblings vote wisely.
If you don't like it vote people that will give you #5,000 for 8yrs.
Later na you go complain for here
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
e pain am
e pain am will not make Obi inconsequential running mate win his polling unit
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
e pain am will not make Obi inconsequential running mate win his polling unit
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Zombie igbo cannot rule Nigeria

Go and read history
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reyhzor:

Oga Hardship knows no tribe, voting a candidate is optional .
If you like your future and siblings vote wisely.
If you don't like it vote people that will give you #5,000 for 8yrs.
Later na you go complain for here
So unfortunate, so your life depends on the performance of government. That's why they call you lazy youths... Na government go make money for you?

We have been running a profitable business with or without government support and very successful at what we do. We are not so lazy to put the prosperity of our generation into to the hands of one man, talkless of any politicians. Opportunities abounds with the failure of government, prosperity is what you do.

Don't put the faith of your generation on a government... You should be wiser by now...If you are struggling with poverty I pity you, for me and my family, we are beyond poverty already and our prosperity is not tied to a government.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Reyhzor(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
So unfortunate, so your life depends on the performance of government. That's why they call you lazy youths... Na government go make money for you?

We have been running a profitable business with or without government support and very successful at what we do. We are not so lazy to put the prosperity of our generation into to the hands of one man, talkless of any politicians. Opportunities abounds with the failure of government, prosperity is what you do.

Don't put the faith of your generation on a government... You should be wiser by now...If you are struggling with poverty I pity you, for me and my family, we are beyond poverty already and our prosperity is not tied to a government.

Igbo never depend on government and you know that , we're born to be successful in anything
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reyhzor:

Igbo never depend on government and you know that , we're born to be successful in anything
Honestly I give up on you guys.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
So Awka in your mind is a befitting state capital even though OBI was in the helms of affairs for 8yrs.

Oga stop trying to be dense even PO acknowledged it that Awka was not yet a befitting capital and drew up a master plan which Obiano and Soludo are trying to bring to reality
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
obyno82:

Oga stop trying to be dense even PO acknowledged it that Awka was not yet a befitting capital and drew up a master plan which Obiano and Soludo are trying to bring to reality
You be original mumu…He used 8 years to draw master plan to develop Awka…and you are here saying this nonsense with pride…well people that doesn’t know development looks like will glamorize mediocrity. No wonder you praise GEJ for commissioning Niger Bridge more that Buhari that built it…awon omo ale.

Small sense and shame you no get…Lokoja wey no get Land develop pass that shit hole you called Awka. Admit and quit foolishness, OBI do not have what it takes to govern Nigeria if after 8yrs he only managed to draw up master plan to develop Awka. No wonder he lives In Lagos.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by gly(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

If people are objective enough, they will know the elections are for APC to lose.

They don't need to take the money to bank. They Will change the money in black market and convert it to foreign currency before deadline and store the money as usual and when election time comes boom! They go back to the hole they kept it and this time around convert it to the present day type of Naira by then and the rest is history. This is the strategy you and I need to seat, plan and counter them to ensure we take back this country. Nigeria will be great again
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by TheFacelessMan: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
gly:

They don't need to take the money to bank. They Will change the money in black market and convert it to foreign currency before deadline and store the money as usual and when election time comes boom! They go back to the hole they kept it and this time around convert it to the present day type of Naira by then and the rest is history. This is the strategy you and I need to seat, plan and counter them to ensure we take back this country. Nigeria will be great again

And you think a BDC will risk taking huge amounts of cash when forex will be extra valuable now? That makes no sense.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by gly(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=117928385]

And you think a BDC will risk taking huge amounts of cash when forex will be extra valuable now? That makes no sense.[/quotedual

The changing and conversion will be gradual
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
You be original mumu…He used 8 years to draw master plan to develop Awka…and you are here saying this nonsense with pride…well people that doesn’t know development looks like will glamorize mediocrity. No wonder you praise GEJ for commissioning Niger Bridge more that Buhari that built it…awon omo ale.

Small sense and shame you no get…Lokoja wey no get Land develop pass that shit hole you called Awka. Admit and quit foolishness, OBI do not have what it takes to govern Nigeria if after 8yrs he only managed to draw up master plan to develop Awka. No wonder he lives In Lagos.

Obviously your parents abandoned you when you were born. Oga your hatred for PO and for Igbos in general will be your destruction we are not responsible for your misfortune in life. Please grow up and stop being stupid. Anambra was better off in PO's time and he initiated the Awka masterplan so you display more stupidity when you abuse PO. Oga go and rest you cannot win this one.

Ode 100%
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
obyno82:

Obviously your parents abandoned you when you were born. Oga your hatred for PO and for Igbos in general will be your destruction we are not responsible for your misfortune in life. Please grow up and stop being stupid. Anambra was better off in PO's time and he initiated the Awka masterplan so you display more stupidity when you abuse PO. Oga go and rest you cannot win this one.

Ode 100%
You are an idiot... You are all predictable with your profound stupidity upon nothing. Discuss the issue you raised and stop been foolish. Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè. Who won't hate foolish people pretending to be wise.

Today I ready for you... Seems like your foolishness is growing everyday. OBI was governor of Anambra state for 8 years and didn't develop Awka, the worst state capital in Nigeria and you this empty head said he developed master plan... Make that master plan kill you there... Na 8yrs dem dey take develop master plan?

1 Share

Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are an idiot... You are all predictable with your profound stupidity upon nothing. Discuss the issue you raised and stop been foolish. Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè. Who won't hate foolish people pretending to be wise.

Today I ready for you... Seems like your foolishness is growing everyday. OBI was governor of Anambra state for 8 years and didn't develop Awka, the worst state capital in Nigeria and you this empty head said he developed master plan... Make that master plan kill you there... Na 8yrs dem dey take develop master plan?

You don't have sense, i have made my point if you like there are various ways to kill yourself. I am not responsible for your inability to understand simple logic or your being a full fledged simpleton.

Oga you don't have sense
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense, i have made my point if you like there are various ways to kill yourself. I am not responsible for your inability to understand simple logic or your being a full fledged simpleton.

Oga you don't have sense
Hope you are now happy with your foolishness…omo ale, oloshi, Olori pelebe.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hope you are now happy with your foolishness…omo ale, oloshi, Olori pelebe.

Dude you don't have sense. Continue throwing insults. Ewu Gambia
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 1:27am On Nov 01, 2022
obyno82:

Dude you don't have sense. Continue throwing insults. Ewu Gambia
Werey... you are still comfortable with your profound stupidity and foolishness routing for failure like Obi... You have no shame at all. Your education is a total waste.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey... you are still comfortable with your profound stupidity and foolishness routing for failure like Obi... You have no shame at all. Your education is a total waste.

you are so comfortable dwelling in sheer stupidity see this colored Enwe that is talking.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
obyno82:

you are so comfortable dwelling in sheer stupidity see this colored Enwe that is talking.
Why you are comfortable with foolishness still baffles me…You called yourself a youth and you are not sensible enough to know that OBI do not have the prerequisites platform and spread to win a presidential election…and you all went wild with vague and stupid belief…is it too hard for you to be sensible for just one hour.
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Why you are comfortable with foolishness still baffles me…You called yourself a youth and you are not sensible enough to know that OBI do not have the prerequisites platform and spread to win a presidential election…and you all went wild with vague and stupid belief…is it too hard for you to be sensible for just one hour.

You are so unfortunate and because of that you think people are as unfortunate as you are. Oga you don't have sense at all
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2022
obyno82:

You are so unfortunate and because of that you think people are as unfortunate as you are. Oga you don't have sense at all
Ọmọ àlè, you wey dey suffer... How will government take away your sufferness bayi? ... Lazy youth, Na government this idiots dey wait to give dem money... Àwọn Werey gbogbo. Better go and find better job do and stop banking on government largesse.

olórí pẹlẹbẹ... You have nothing to offer, bunch of foolish treacherous disloyal idiots using style to promote Biafra in a National election...when did you start loving Nigeria... The one you called zoo... Oloshi.

Time for you to use this rope OK....

Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ọmọ àlè, you wey dey suffer... How will government take away your sufferness bayi? ... Lazy youth, Na government this idiots dey wait to give dem money... Àwọn Werey gbogbo. Better go and find better job do and stop banking on government largesse.

olórí pẹlẹbẹ... You have nothing to offer, bunch of foolish treacherous disloyal idiots using style to promote Biafra in a National election...when did you start loving Nigeria... The one you called zoo... Oloshi.

Time for you to use this rope OK....

You are a classic fool. Please when did anyone talk about Biafra in this election? See how tribalistic you are. All because an igboman in the person of Peter Obi declared to contest you want to mischeivously spin it to a tribal thing. Honestly people like you need to be tied to a stake and flogged sense into your body. let us see face to face let me see if you would survive the beating i would give you. This tribalism has to stop
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
obyno82:

You are a classic fool. Please when did anyone talk about Biafra in this election? See how tribalistic you are. All because an igboman in the person of Peter Obi declared to contest you want to mischeivously spin it to a tribal thing. Honestly people like you need to be tied to a stake and flogged sense into your body. let us see face to face let me see if you would survive the beating i would give you. This tribalism has to stop
You are a slowpoke and crazy cretin... You pride yourself in physical combat without any intellectual capacity... In real life we can't meet lailai...

How will an Igbo man aspire to be the president of this country when the discord of tribalism and ethnic superiority are championed by it's people since independence. You want to rule a country you called zoo by promoting Biafra... Eeee no go better for all of Una. Werey people... If you and your people are foolish, others are not.

No body will tolerate any foolish people that thinks they are better than any ethnic tribe in Nigeria..You are worthless and still don't know it... That's why you all hold this parochial ideal of winning a general election with only South East votes... Crazy people.

Use this rope... You don't need manual. The world will be better without you.

Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by obyno82: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are a slowpoke and crazy cretin... You pride yourself in physical combat without any intellectual capacity... In real life we can't meet lailai...

How will an Igbo man aspire to be the president of this country when the discord of tribalism and ethnic superiority are championed by it's people since independence. You want to rule a country you called zoo by promoting Biafra... Eeee no go better for all of Una. Werey people... If you and your people are foolish, others are not.

No body will tolerate any foolish people that thinks they are better than any ethnic tribe in Nigeria..You are worthless and still don't know it... That's why you all hold this parochial ideal of winning a general election with only South East votes... Crazy people.

Use this rope... You don't need manual. The world will be better without you.

you see why you are a fool. I have never felt i am better than anyone neither did any igbo man. You just allow Inferiority complex to cloud your reasoning. Look i have told you i need to catch you face to face let me tie you to a stake and flog sense to you, since you don't have sense at all
Re: Plot To Undermine 2023 Elections Is Real - Nwagwu Ezenwa (YIAGA Board Member) by Igboslayer: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
obyno82:

you see why you are a fool. I have never felt i am better than anyone neither did any igbo man. You just allow Inferiority complex to cloud your reasoning. Look i have told you i need to catch you face to face let me tie you to a stake and flog sense to you, since you don't have sense at all
Who dey inferior to smelling akpu eating Igbos… People wey dey suffer from self imposed slavery of ethnic superiority…May be you don’t know your forefathers died like chicken while promoting Biafra above Nigeria…you will also die like then the way you are going.

The Labour Party wey your Obi adopted to run was funded by Tinubu through Oshiomole…mumu people wey no get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Wayne Hiv Positive? Check This Out! / Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People / Nigeria Collapse Imminent As Rise Of Biafra Inevitable – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.