Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku (516 Views)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Oyetola And Aregbesola's Rift May Affect Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by SeunNotOwner: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Why Redesigned of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu and Atiku

It doesn't make sense that these two people who own bullion vaults will still use their bullion van to exchange the money quickly since CBN said they would attend to the bank on the basis of First Come First Serve. If you think Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Affect these two political juggernauts (Tinubu and Atiku) you are way less behind logical thinking on the National level.

I don't believe Godwin Emefiele (aka Meffy) is innocent when we talk about economic issues in the country, it will not be wrong if he is accused of being among the evil cabal controlling the country's destiny. This man will not hesitate to order the exchange of 80% of the new Naira note to these bullion vault owners. Even Peter Obi will have access to the early release of these new Naira notes be of who he is, a Politician

I don't believe this policy will affect any Politician either, I mean the top dogs at least.

From my intelligence report, this step by Meffy is an excellent step to Counter Terrorism/Banditry/Kidnapping. Any Kidnapping Gang that has collected ransom running into trillions of Naira should start returning our money back into circulation. If your uncle, brother, sister or any family member is among them, tell them to return our money.

Even though I despise Meffy, I laud these initiatives to couter Ransome collectors - Good job my guy
Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by slimfit1(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Don't deceive yourselves they have converted the money into foreign currency.

2 Likes

Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by paramboos: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Good move bro, good move but Tinubu dako piiiiiii...
Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by kingsways: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2022
These evil people will still take their bullion vans to CBN and collect the new notes

1 Like

Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by ilovenicloe(f): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
paramboos:
Good move bro, good move but Tinubu dako piiiiiii...

Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by zombieHUNTER: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2022
slimfit1:
Don't deceive yourselves they have converted the money into foreign currency.

Tinubu and Atiku still have Warehouses were cash are stacked..
but God pass them bloody thieves

Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by cherishmichael: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
That's their business.
Still Obidient
Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by slimfit1(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu and Atiku still have Warehouses were cash are stacked..
but God pass them bloody thieves

Don't mention Tinubu oh he has access to the vault
Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Instead of them to bring back the value of our currency they are busy contemplating on how to change it's logo and appearance....confused lots....
Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by SolidWind: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2022
One of the cabals will use his tribal connection to get the new notes because his tribe is incharge.

The redesign has nothing to do with terrorists. Terrorists get whatever they want in Nigeria. The terrorists have authority over the people above you.
Re: Why Redesigned Of New Naira Notes Will NOT Affect Tinubu And Atiku by SeunNotOwner: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
One of the cabals will use his tribal connection to get the new notes because his tribe is incharge.

The redesign has nothing to do with terrorists. Terrorists get whatever they want in Nigeria. The terrorists have authority over the people above you.

You are a learner

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Blasted By Peter Obi's Supporters On Twitter For Being Biased / Tinubu Promises Animal Husbandry Healthy Food For Healthy Education / ADC Slogan: From Arise And Shine To Arise And Win- By Wole Elegbede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.