Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Printing Of New Naira Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Printing Of New Naira Notes (521 Views)

Obaseki Replies Zainab Ahmed On Printing Of N60 Billion / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others / Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Of New Naira Notes by Chidibe212(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2022
So I was going to wuse this morning with the stereo tuned to the effect of the new naira note. Someone said that it will affect politicians that stock up money somewhere in their homes, etc. Another person said that the next thing these politicians will do is to go and change all these money to dollars, pounds store/hide them again.

So if this new naira note is to checkmate these things then it should subdue every means of stealing and all
Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by SolidWind: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
The redesign is targeted at just one presidential candidate. Nothing else.

The other cabal will use his tribal connection to get the new notes. The target will find it difficult to get the new notes.
Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
The redesign is targeted at just one presidential candidate. Nothing else.

Who?
Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chidibe212:
So I was going to wuse this morning with the stereo tuned to the effect of the new naira note. Someone said that it will affect politicians that stock up money somewhere in their homes, etc. Another person said that the next thing these politicians will do is to go and change all these money to dollars, pounds store/hide them again.

Change it where? The amount of Naira chasing dollars in the country is too much. Nobody has that amount in dollars, not even the CBN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by SolidWind: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Acidosis:
Who?
The unwanted one.
Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
The unwanted one.

The unwanted one can be any of the three major contenders.
Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by Assalafy1000: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

*Proceed of registration*

(1) click on the link: http://www.riverranch.app
(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code *201628* submit.

(3) click log in and input your phone number and password

(4) Go to *me* icon located below on the home page, click on recharge, you will see the price, click on the amount you re paying, then confirm.

(5) copy the account number or write it out

(6) go to your bank or USSD to make payment

(7) screenshot your payment, come back to the app to upload it, then submit

( the money you paid for will be on your dashboard inside *me* page, if not contact the person that invited you.

(9) if it's there, click on ranch icon, you will see the animals, click on the one you want to feed, click on buy, then click on gain income, you dividends for the day will be on your dashboard.

(10) go back to home page, click on *get free money*, click on feed, to receive, then go back to me page, #590 must have been added to your money there.

(11) everyday, go to ranch to gain income

(12) on the me page, look downward, you will see *withdrawal account*, clikc on it to input your account details and submit

(13) To get your money daily if you wish except Sat and Sunday, click on withdrawal (opposite recharge), input the details and the amount you want to withdraw.

Get it the next day

Thanks so much
Re: Printing Of New Naira Notes by SolidWind: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Acidosis:
The unwanted one can be any of the three major contenders.
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Next President By God Grace Speak During Ademola Adeleke Inauguration. / #atikuorganizinforaction / Christmas Cow Kills Newly Married Couple In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.