Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting (837 Views)

Slowly Getting Addicted To Pepsi.should I Be Worried? / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Rtk5: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
I am one of those people who have always been against betting and see people who engage in it as abnormal people. I tried it once the other day and honestly since then I couldn't stop again, I've been doing it almost everyday but mine is on my phone(sporty bet app). I just noticed that i am gradually getting addicted to it. I uninstalled the app and swore never to do it again but after 3days i downloaded it again. Please what step should i take to stop it?
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by sanya4good(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Just hate the habit of betting, you'll see yourself not going there again.
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Zonefree(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
I uninstalled the app and swore never to do it again but after 3days i downloaded it again.

Guy, 3 long days? You try o grin grin

It shows your redemption is near. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by 14july: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Flee from gambling before it get too late

Am warning you bro embarassed

That shiit ruin my life cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Zonefree(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
sanya4good:
Just hate the habit of betting, you'll see yourself not going there again.
Story grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by PerfectStranger(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rtk5:
I uninstalled the app and swore never to do it again but after 3days i downloaded it again.
Boy your village people strong o. Trenches calling…

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by okoroemeka(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rtk5:
I am one of those people who have always been against betting and see people who engage in it as abnormal people. I tried it once the other day and honestly since then I couldn't stop again, I've been doing it almost everyday but mine is on my phone(sporty bet app). I just noticed that i am gradually getting addicted to it. I uninstalled the app and swore never to do it again but after 3days i downloaded it again. Please what step should i take to stop it?
nothing anybody will tell you can work or less you summon that inner mental strength to defeat the addiction,if not you are doomed,a friend of mine won millions a couple of years back,he got a Lexus and opened a cement retail shop but now everything is gone back to the bet company and he is back to square zero,you can't beat the house it is impossible the odds are always in their favour

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by LikeAking: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rtk5:

Make Dem elp u overcome wetin go make u rich?

E b like u luv poverty?
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by cavreek: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nothing anybody will tell u dat can make u stop. When u're about to stop u suddenly hear someone winning 50 million and the urge comes again.
My advice, make sure that you have enough garri so dat u can be fit to continue to gamble

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ogbeni everyday we wake up, we’re faced with a thousand ways to make block money and gambling is among. Don’t give up one big win will change your life
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by PerfectStranger(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
cavreek:
Nothing anybody will tell u dat can make u stop. When u're about to stop u suddenly hear someone winning 50 million and the urge comes again.
My advice, make sure that you have enough garri so dat u can be fit to continue to gamble
After quitting, I saw a thread on how 2 different people won millions, then I decided to try again but before then, I bought enough garri before staking my feeding money.

Na the garri I Dey drink for the past 1 week now. Trenches dey call but I no gree answer grin grin
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by AlphaBeta130: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dm me, i will send u a book to read(pdf).
It will open yoir eyes.
Allen carr easy way to quit gambling is a book that saved me. It could save you too
ZERO 7 zero 8 seven thirty fifteen 34
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Illegal1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
U hv cum onboard and their's no going bk...
once again,wlcum onboard the ship of betting...
my only advice 4 u is"the fear of virtual is the begging of wisdom
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Illegal1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Story grin
better super story...
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Illegal1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

After quitting, I saw a thread of how 2 different people won millions, then I decided to try again but before then, I bought enough garri before staking my feeding money.

Na the garri I Dey drink for the past 1 week now. Trenches dey call but I no gree answer grin grin

hahahahaha...bros u funny ooh.
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
u r a coward
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
nothing anybody will tell you can work or less you summon that inner mental strength to defeat the addiction,if not you are doomed,a friend of mine won millions a couple of years back,he got a Lexus and opened a cement retail shop but now everything is gone back to the bet company and he is back to square zero,you can't beat the house it is impossible the odds are always in their favour
bro u are very right.bet is the worst thing that can happen to anyone.i cursed dat very ist day I bet.since I have been captured by that evil spirit call addiction.for over 8 years.nothing to show for it except heartbreak, frustrated,sad and depression.i have fought tooth and nail to stop it,but to no avail.am just dying slowly because of the accumulated debt I invited as a result of my addiction.
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Starboytwo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Didn’t read your post, no need as the topic said it all

Just know Betting will ruin you.
You will lose sotey, you will conjure up conspiracy theories, and you’d still keep on losing.

Better to enter restaurant and lavish the whole money than giving Alabi. Alabi na bad man.
Re: Guys Please Help Me, I'm Graduay Getting Addicted To Betting by Johnson225(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Starboytwo:
Didn’t read your post, no need as the topic said it all

Just know Betting will ruin you.
You will lose sotey, you will conjure up conspiracy theories, and you’d still keep on losing.

Better to enter restaurant and lavish the whole money than giving Alabi. Alabi na bad man.

Lol. Alabi na bad man indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice Need Pls. / Please What's The Fastest Way To Forget A Girl In A Relationship? / What Do You Like Most In Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.