Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations (20529 Views)

Catholic Bishops: Nigeria Becoming Most Terrorised Nation In The World / Buba Marwa: If Cannabis Is Legalised, Nigeria Becoming Den Of Junkies Criminals / Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by mindengrave(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okay na! Obi without manifesto to the rescue. Awon Asi were
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Niklaus398: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Flier:
The truth is as long as black man Still occupy Africa,it will never develop
Just give example of a a single black nation that is prosperous in the world,I believe non!
South Africa is a good case study,they keep going backward year after year since the end of apartheid.
Fixing a nation isn’t rocket science,fix electricity and everything else will fix itself
Rwanda. Angola is getting there.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by DeadCountry: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
What a dunce!! Is he not half fulani? Only them can reason foolishly in this way.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by DeadCountry: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Niklaus398:
Rwanda. Angola is getting there.
Those two countries don't have illiterate, marauding terrorists from futa jalon, setting them back.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by benqo01(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Change is coming PO IS BRINGING THAT CHANGE
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Kokoy2022: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ofe mmana and their likes who descended from Lucifer would never want good but tribalism, ethnicity and religious bigotory are their watchword instead of competence. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock inshallah!
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Sweetvie: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
We pray o grin
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Panda7: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
no worry them you wan collect your money.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by okeysoninv: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
dream on. The name nigeria is thorn apart in spirit realm.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Lanretoye(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2022
darediamond:

For a reason or some reasons you said this. May we know your mind Sir??
I appreciate this reasonable question.
The way I look at this issue,this contraption called nigeria shouldnt even have being,how do u bring people with different language,culture,history,orientation,aims,objectives together and expect to foaster.eyes have opened and we need healthy competition,only regional system of government can solve our problem but some regions feel they are dependent on the other and thats why they prefer this federalism.even with this federalism, let us have the same representation across regions and things will fall into shape,not when a region already has the majority.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by occfx: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

These are the people that have Nigeria at heart.

Not people wey sufferness no dey tire grin grin grin

Like agbado urchins and janjaweeddds.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by DaveJacuzie: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Words on marble.

Everything is POssible with Peter Obi
..With God!
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by EmmyCC: 3:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Thank you.
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Sltp: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2022
This racist is mocking Nigerians. He freezes accounts belonging to Nigerians and make Twitter posts he'll use it to build schools for the poor. Idiot
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Reyhzor(m): 4:50am On Oct 28, 2022
mindengrave:
Okay na! Obi without manifesto to the rescue. Awon Asi were
Be looking for rescue, thank God you know we Nigeria need to be rescued , not by the people that sold the country already.

If the government want Nigeria to be smooth within 2yrs , let them restructure, if you know you know
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by chrisblack1234: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2022
The same dream that makes your paxful platform full of scammers..hacker..
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by Eyanbahose: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
We all want a united and prosperous Nigeria.

Just the way I wish to own this vacuum cleaner to ease myself off stress

Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by FunKiller: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi is not contesting elections in 2023.

Ask obidient if Obi no win who should win them go say Atiku

Ask Agbado if Emilokan no win who should win them go say Atiku

Ask kwankasiyya if Madugu no win who should win them go say Atiku

No matter the tribe of political affiliation Atiku is always in the Top 2.

Atiku is the only solution, Atiku is coming.

Every Nigerian Has agreed its Atiku O'clock

Atiku is coming

Atiku dis Atiku that , what has that old theif ever done to benefit anyone other than himself. Mtcheww
Sharap Ya mouth

Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by jamznato: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Na so Joseph dey dream that year, them dey laff am

God get good plans for 9ja

Vote Peter obi make God kick start the plans

Vote wisely

No be lie. I don't know how and when but this i know that one day Africa will be the world power like USA and Nigeria will champion that move.

For the election i see obi about to win. People came out enmass to vote for him. They believed him winner that day but the election was manipulated in some areas. Voting equipment and agents were inadequate and ineffective in some areas. All of a sudden atiku was declared winner in the night. It calls for caution and prayer because the election atmosphere was given to obi unfortunately something went wrong. Too bad
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by tuoyoojo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
jamznato:

No be lie. I don't know how and when but this i know that one day Africa will be the world power like USA and Nigeria will champion that move.

For the election i see obi about to win. People came out enmass to vote for him. They believed him winner that day but the election was manipulated in some areas. Voting equipment and agents were inadequate and ineffective in some areas. All of a sudden atiku was declared winner in the night. It calls for caution and prayer because the election atmosphere was given to obi unfortunately something went wrong. Too bad

Bros, this narration , was it a dream or what

If obi doesn't win, I fear for Nigeria
Re: Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations by RealTalkNoBull: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerians are hypocrites. Pretend to be Christians but dont even know the first thing about Jesus. Go to church on sunday, practice witchcraft and Juju Monday to Saturday. evil hearted people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina / Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.