Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,585 members, 7,975,299 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? (1712 Views)

Ohaneze Warns Igbo Not To Be Part Of The Hardship Protest In The Country / FG Dealing With Entire Igbo, Not Kanu – Sen Victor Umeh / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by paramakina202: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not sure if you have option now than to support your tribe man. Gej did you support him from beginning?

Does it matter if we supported him from the middle?We gave him our100% supported which he appreciated often and we shall give that kind of support to Peter Obi. Since you know we have no option why are you opening useless and senseless thread asking dumb questions about who we gonna vote for?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
You are a gunner already.
Igbodicool:

May vultures eat your carcass for promoting ethnic hatred.
May you not end well in life.

Silly thing.
You people just use this your nairaland as hate milling machine.
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
You gave him 100% support when you realized that your region was only region enjoying his administration and you are happy that his administration continues marginalize Yoruba people.
paramakina202:

Does it matter if we supported him from the middle?We gave him our100% supported which he appreciated often and we shall give that kind of support to Peter Obi. Since you know we have no option why are you opening useless and senseless thread asking dumb questions about who we gonna vote for?
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by LagosEmir: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique.
You're just a fool for insulting a whole tribe
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by paramakina202: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You gave him 100% support when you realized that your region was only region enjoying his administration and you are happy that his administration continues marginalize Yoruba people.

We also voted OBJ 100% for two terms to marginalize Yoruba people.
Yaradua also to kill Yoruba people and Atiku in 2019 to drive Yoruba out of Nigeria.Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
I think you are smarter than this anyway.
paramakina202:

We also voted OBJ 100% for two terms to marginalize Yoruba people.
Yaradua also to kill Yoruba people and Atiku in 2019 to drive Yoruba out of Nigeria.Are you happy now?
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by paramakina202: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I think you are smarter than this anyway.

How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nothing I just feel disappointed
paramakina202:

How do you mean?
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by 9japride(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Your explanation wack.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the truth, why is that the major political parties always present the worst candidates for Nigerians to choose from? You think it's everyone that mumu dey follow all these wicked politicians. Normally, we have a lot of messed up people in our society are they are responsible for voting in misfits always. It's just a pity.
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by paramakina202: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Nothing I just feel disappointed

Disappointed at urself abi grin
Eeeyaa its well with ya soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by cherishmichael: 1:10am On Oct 28, 2022
zeuss:

This is not about the north really.....if to say na Hausa or kanuri or all the other tribes in north we for excuse the mistake but from one Fulani to another Fulani is simply insult of intelligence

I'm glad you really understood my point bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by Mfetenang: 2:00am On Oct 28, 2022
PDP will win Abia and Enugu states,APC will win Ebonyi and Imo and IPOB Obi and the Labour Party will win Anambra.
MAY THEIR LABOUR CONTINUE TO BE IN VAIN. AMEN.
Re: Why Igbo Not Support Atiku Abubakar? by DMerciful(m): 3:02am On Oct 28, 2022
So you believe any Yoruba that does not support Tinubu isn't Yoruba?
Tinubuadvocate:
Speak your language man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly / INEC Has Already Rigged The Election For Atiku [exclusive] / Peter Obi Defies Ekpa's Sit-At-Home Order, Lands In Onitsha, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.