Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds (350 Views)

Edozie Njoku: A Product Of Evil Minds That Won't Last. By Chinedu Obigwe / Buhari: I’m Pleased Many Nigerians Have Gone Back To Farm / 2023: Ikwerre People Are Not Igbo, Ameachi Wants To Change Our History – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Coldie(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2022
I have been living on my own for ages since i came to the UK, I go to work kind my business, infact in this life I am not sure there’s anybody good at minding their business than me.

Even if I make friends with u at work or school or anywhere, I still try my best to dae my dae.

One of my friend told me and begged me to accommodate his friend in my house, I was extremely uncomfortable with it, I don’t like anybody invading my personal space, he kept begging and pleading so I changed my mind and decided to help him.

I accommodated this guy on what he came to my house to do, fed him, gave him money, gave him contacts, all these I did without asking for anything, even when he brought foodstuffs I didn’t for once ask him to give my any.

After he got his feet and got a place to stay and was able to move, I was at work so I just wished him well, by the time I came back he was gone.

I didn’t notice anything yet until, I was just going through my room and found out some of my watches, original iPhone12 pro max charger, shoes and laptop bag are missing.

Nigerians why?
Why on earth would someone do good for you and you decide to pay the person back with evil?
Which kind of demons are disturbing us?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by titledchief101: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2022
U cant sterotype all Nigerians to be bad because of one persons encounter

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Gloria00: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Not all of them, some of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Bro, demand your items back from him directly or through the friend who introduced you to him.

If that fails then you must officially report the theft to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by commoditiesnig: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Coldie:
I have been living on my own for ages since i came to the UK, I go to work kind my business, infact in this life I am not sure there’s anybody good at minding their business than me.

Even if I make friends with u at work or school or anywhere, I still try my best to dae my dae.

One of my friend told me and begged me to accommodate his friend in my house, I was extremely uncomfortable with it, I don’t like anybody invading my personal space, he kept begging and pleading so I changed my mind and decided to help him.

I accommodated this guy on what he came to my house to do, fed him, gave him money, gave him contacts, all these I did without asking for anything, even when he brought foodstuffs I didn’t for once ask him to give my any.

After he got his feet and got a place to stay and was able to move, I was at work so I just wished him well, by the time I came back he was gone.

I didn’t notice anything yet until, I was just going through my room and found out some of my watches, original iPhone12 pro max charger, shoes and laptop bag are missing.

Nigerians why?
Why on earth would someone do good for you and you decide to pay the person back with evil?
Which kind of demons are disturbing us?
Sorry about this.. very unfortunate

As the guy above said, not all Nigerians are.. even the whites do this. my friend's ex-roommate (a white girl) did exactly this same to her - took all her furniture and electronics, while she briefly travelled to another city.

Bad character transcends country or race.. Personally I don't have such character or upbringing.

Have you been able to reach the guy? If yes demand him to return your items at once or you report him... If no, contact his friend on this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by internationalman(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Gloria00:

Not some of them, most of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by commoditiesnig: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:
Bro, demand your items back from him directly or through the friend who introduced you to him.

You just spoke mind verbatim.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2022
He did not act well,too bad
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Tinubuagbado: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerians are very bad everywhere you meet them. Who is still helping a fellow Nigerian?

Help a Nigerian? Hmmmmm except they never do you strong things before.

Sorry for your lose.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Coldie(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2022
titledchief101:
U cant sterotype all Nigerians to be bad because of one persons encounter
It’s just out of fraustration and surprise.

Why on earth would someone have such evil mindset.
I don’t just understand how it works.

Like people sleep with such evil I’m their hearts
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Coldie(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Nigerians are very bad everywhere you meet them. Who is still helping a fellow Nigerian?

Help a Nigerian? Hmmmmm except they never do you strong things before.

Sorry for your lose.
E shock me, person that’s supposed to help him was telling him story despite the fact that the person stayed closer to the place he was trying to move to, me that stays twice the journey went out of my way to help na me come regret am
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Coldie(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:

The guy is saying it’s not with him, the issue is that it took me almost 3months for me to notice these things were missing, there’s a difference between when u observe on time and when it took u 3months to observe.

I am very sure it’s him cause since he left no single person be it boy or girl have slept in my house alone or even visited without me there
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Coldie(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Gloria00:
Nigerians have evil in our minds, Nigeria is the hot bed of kidnapping in Africa as a whole, Nigeria evil has increases that people now kidnap people take ransome and still kill them.

Look at what happened in Enugu state, kidnappers kidnap students and are asking #300million as ransome, is that not evil or plain wickedness?

If those students get over #50million would they be studying in a state university?
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2022
internationalman:

Not some of them, most of them.
Majority, even the ones that u think at Christian’s that should prove u wrong would dissapoint u.

I am seriously pitying Nigeria, this past leaders and generation has thought this generation bad things.

If we don’t take time this generation of new leaders might be worst than the previous
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Coldie:

The guy is saying it’s not with him, the issue is that it took me almost 3months for me to notice these things were missing, there’s a difference between when u observe on time and when it took u 3months to observe.

I am very sure it’s him cause since he left no single person be it boy or girl have slept in my house alone or even visited without me there

This is a difficult one. You won't be able to get your properties back by the looks of it. You have to just move on and put it down to life's bitter lessons we learn and never let happen again.
Re: Nigerians Need To Change Our Attitude, I Don’t Know Y Nigerians Have Evil Minds by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Coldie:

Nigerians have evil in our minds, Nigeria is the hot bed of kidnapping in Africa as a whole, Nigeria evil has increases that people now kidnap people take ransome and still kill them.

Look at what happened in Enugu state, kidnappers kidnap students and are asking #300million as ransome, is that not evil or plain wickedness?

If those students get over #50million would they be studying in a state university?

You're right in my opinion. The only chance of salvation is if we gain a president who understands the need to create institutional reforms that will make everyone conform automatically to best standards of behaviour or suffer the consequences.

What makes Nigerians appear more evil and lawless than others today is how all of us, leaders and followers, let Nigeria become a nation where anything goes.

A zone of criminality, immorality, greed and hedonism probably worse than biblical sodom and Gomorrah. A fcking jungle.

(1) (Reply)

Video-peter Obi Spokeman Finish Atiku's Ambition / I can control unknown gunmen with my prayers - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / Terrorism: It’s Time For Nigerians To Know The Truth — Natasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.