Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Hon Nonso Okafor Delighted As Gov. C Soludo Inspect Bad Roads In Nnewi North LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Nonso Okafor Delighted As Gov. C Soludo Inspect Bad Roads In Nnewi North LGA (261 Views)

Gov Soludo Inspect Ekwulobia Flyover (photos) / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Nonso Okafor Delighted As Gov. C Soludo Inspect Bad Roads In Nnewi North LGA by grassrootsig: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2022
On The Deplorable State Of Roads In Nnewi

I am delighted by the move of the Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, to inspect dilapidated roads in Nnewi, today.

My constituency, Nnewi North, despite being one of the industrial hubs in Nigeria and the second most viable commercial town in Anambra State, has one of the worst road networks in the state. The deplorable state of roads has remained a nightmare to my constituents and this has stunted the economic development and growth of Nnewi.

As part of my duty as a Lawmaker, I have moved several motions, written letters, and approached the Executive severally to tackle this very painful situation we are faced with in our constituency. Although, several assurances were given in the past, the delays have worsened the situation.

However, His Excellency, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo has shown that his commitment to close the road infrastructure gap in Nnewi is never in doubt. The discussions I have had with him on road infrastructure in Nnewi and the recent revalidation of the contract for Okpunoeze-Nnewi Hotel road shows that he means business.

About three weeks ago, he came to see some roads in Nnewi. We were still at ASUTECH road Otolo when heavy rain started. I am happy that he came today as he promised and moved around Nnewi to inspect Milikwe road in Nnewichi, Umuezeagu-Akamili road, Bank road to St. Mary's Road, Okpunoeze road, Nkwo-to-Nkwo road and Akaboezem Road among others.

This is a good start, and we are very grateful.

Hon. Nonso Smart Okafor,
Member Representing,
Nnewi North Constituency,
Anambra State House of Assembly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98x-_Wh1S-M

Re: Hon Nonso Okafor Delighted As Gov. C Soludo Inspect Bad Roads In Nnewi North LGA by Gloria00: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Popular Buharist And Supporter Of Tinubu Chigozirim Celebrates His Birthday / Get An E-commerce Site Like Jumia For ₦17k / Facts Check of H.E Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.