Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti (56484 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Buhari Appoints Professor Ahmed Yusuf As Atomic Energy Commission CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by cochexky: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
mymadam:
OBI: "Oga VP, why u no shave dis morning. U wan spoil our angelic image ni?"

DATTI: "Sorry sir"

Photoshop bro.. Chill
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obituary: na cruise we dey o! You and I know say we no fit win this election.
Datti: No loud am abeg. Nigerians don't forget say me sef na Mauritanian I be.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Banhammy717: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
There's nothing wrong in trial.
Both of them have tried their best, but not enough to take them beyond social media.
I follow Tinubu.
I follow person wey know road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi: Datti you see that drunk man we see back there the man look like BAT.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Bigheart042(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
It shall not be well with tinubu for trying to sell our future
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by joepepsy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
What have they achieved..this una thinking make naija neva better,personal i don't like Tinubu but you can't compare him with Peter obi or Atuku,he miles ahead.
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Presidential,

Imagine these two representing us at any international summit,

The feelings and pride will be out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by tyinfinity: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
See obi looks like a goat and datti looks like a dog.they both resemble animal
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Munamoqel: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Imagine these two healthy, able bodied, fresh and clean men representing us at any international summit,

Like I stated earlier, the pride and feelings will be out of this world.
obi with horrible voice will be unaudioble then add his 3 class head na lie e go dey blow up and down !
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by benobyeze(m): 2:16am On Oct 29, 2022
The incoming President and his vice.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by manmade(m): 4:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Obi : baba Ahmed ,how you take see my presentation today?
Baba Ahmed; oga ,I no say the Nigerian people like us reach like this oo,, even if we no campaign again we don win.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Tinubumustfail: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Datti my guy we don use zombidiots cash out

No doubt the thing they pain you well well. You just they form.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Moh247: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

No doubt the thing they pain you well well. You just they form.

Be like say Pain get another meaning for Zombidiots minds
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Georgejeez: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2022
shantti:
God please. Make this dream a reality.
I bought gas 1kg for 700 naira, gas that used to be 250 then. E pain me no be small.
After two weeks, salary will just finish due to inflation. God please put the right person into Aso rock, I don't care about the person's tribe.

May God bless you indeed for this prayer
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by 989900: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are really a Dimwit nincoompoop.

That's what slow people say when they are being found out.

You'll have amazed me if anything better came from your skull.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
copy the link of where you got the information from, I want to check out something.
Lord, I pray this is not true.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by hush15: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Presidential cool cool

Even the fact that their relationship is so cordial and respectful is a testament to a very fruitful, productive and motivating leadership to will have a huge impact o the economy on a wider scale.

Relationship void of deceit, ambitions, self serving tendencies, rather full of public interest, mutual respect and delivering of good governance.

I Stan this two any day, any time. Even na waste, my vote goes to them.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
A ma dibo a ma wole
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi likes his Black Jumper wella
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Arokayss:
The two greatest CLOWNS of Nigeria history.... History will have it for the next generation how you two really clown and cooked out...
Want power on the platter of gold pstttttt, na so e easy? 2023 carry Cameroon plus Ghana youths join Nigeria youth it's still Zero over Zero

Bigot Spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.