Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager (16741 Views)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by PStacks(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
IreneJane:

Honestly, this is why social media bill should be enacted , do you know I can sue you to the court of law to prove that TINUBU is keeping 30b raw cash in his house ?. Unable to probe it , u will be jailed .

Even if he is keeping 30 billion..

Do you think he would be so foolish to keep it in Naira?

It's most likely kept in Dollars, So CBN change Naira Note to Ghana Cedis, DAT one no concern us
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by buckeyemedia: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Demolakay:

����

Ur a nicompoop
I am not a bit surprised at your response grin, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, the same way Abiola messed up Tofa in Northern Nigeria even in his home state of Kano, is exactly same that APC and Tinubu will do to Atiku.

As for Peter Obi he will win only the South Eastern States, totaling damaging any chance pdp thought they might have had.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by buckeyemedia: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
PStacks:

Even if he is keeping 30 billion..

Do you think he would be so foolish to keep it in Naira?

It's most likely kept in Dollars, So CBN change Naira Note to Ghana Cedis, DAT one no concern us
In reality only a poor minded person will imagine keeping 30 billion Naira @ home, it isn’t logical, it yields no interest sitting at home.

Why not invest the 30 billion in a hedge fund, and be collecting 5 million Naira everyday from Monday to Saturday till he dies, and the principal money still stays intact for his successors in title.

Trust Obidients and their mumurism as usual.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Winters23: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Unserious set of people who want to rule Nigeria.

I have been saying this and i am repeating it again. Nobody can beat tinubu's political influence. APC no get match for SW, NE, NC, NW.

Tinubu is not looking for majority votes in Lagos. He want it all.

We are taking 98% of the expected 5m+ voters turnout in lagos.

Some people are dreaming of winning the 2023 election. Can somebody win election without Having SW, and some votes from the entire North?

Na only SS and 5% people of SE go give una winning? which we are even commanding part of Enugu and Abia, majority in Imo and Ebonyi.
Now my question is : Where will you get your votes?

Lols

APC have no single candidate in Rivers state
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by ejimatic: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:

I have been saying this and i am repeating it again. Nobody can beat tinubu's political influence. APC no get match for SW, NE, NC, NW.

Some people are dreaming of winning the 2023 election. Can somebody win election without Having SW, and some votes from the entire North?

Na only SS and 5% people of SE go give una winning? which we are even commanding part of Enugu and Abia, majority in Imo and Ebonyi.
. Don't mind them. most of them are political idealists practicing academic politics
They are not realists at all. If yiu study Nigeria. Politics from July 19666 coup you will agree that a fool but a true son or daughter iin the North will not vote for Obi. An Igbo man cannot just come suddenly and be the Nigerian President. The Igbo yiuths know nothing about the political reality in the Nigeria.All they want is political abracadabra! I know for sure most of them will withdraw to their shells after the 2023 elections
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Bigleaf1006: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin Everybody wants to use Peter Obi glory to shine, it's not surprising that labour party will not win any state seat in Nigeria only Peter Obi will win in 2023.

Win 3rd place I meant grin grin grin
All of them just want to use LP as a bargaining platform to cashout.....that's why I laugh at all this people who refuse to see beyond their noses that even the foundation for the emergence of obi is faulty.....you can't build something on nothing.....even all the celebrities endorsing are just doing it to trend,ask many of them which year was obi governor or how did he become governor many of them have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
IreneJane:

Honestly, this is why social media bill should be enacted , do you know I can sue you to the court of law to prove that TINUBU is keeping 30b raw cash in his house ?. Unable to probe it , u will be jailed .

You can sue in what capacity exctly?.
Get knowledge my friend before capping crap on a faceless forum.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jack500:

Just sharap! If you can't answer my question.

Your state is not under one man, it has many people with idea, right? Let's compare the results of those many ideas with one man idea.

we are looking at results here not emotions
Oya let's compare
I'm from Oyo
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Cantonese: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Unfortunately most of the youths on this forum seem too young and too inexperienced in the matters of politics and those who lead them. They seem to follow blindly and out of complete ignorance appear to support those who oppress them on the basis of tribalism.

If you want this country to get better, you must take away first the veil of tribalism covering your face. You must not allow your oppressor continue to take charge of your life.

For those who reside in Lagos, if you are thinking that Tinubu will win by a wide margin, you must be dreaming. Politics is arithmetic, but democracy is about the people. The greatest threat to Tinubu's ambition in Lagos are the agberos on the streets and the fear in the minds of the people about them. Get to Badagry road and experience first hand the menace of agberos. It is daylight robbery. Tinubu's victory will very likely unleash a new set of youths, who are out to force money from the hands of the citizens, irrespective of who they are. Ask the market man or woman and they will reveal to you their plans to vote against Tinubu. The new electoral act guarantees the power of the people to choose their leaders. If their votes are protected, then agberos and thugs will be out of business on election day.

Cash may be used to induce voters, but the Osun experience may have become a national benchmark.

With four major players vying for the position, the permutations may not be completely in favour of just one person.

Our desire is to see an Obi Presidency, but if it fails, whoever of the rest wins must be accountable. He must take the country away from the backwardness, failure and misery they presently find themselves.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
PStacks:

Tinubu is our Communual Interest..

Rest abeg
Wonderful
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by AyeMoJuba: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:

No dey show den something thats hidden from den
By next year majority Obidafts will develop HBP by the disappointment thats coming upon them
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by crixlight2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja saboteurs don go collect brown envelope for Bourdillon. Betraying backstabbing tribe.
Coming from someone that his brother Okowa sold and backstabbed Southern Nigeria effort to provide the next president of Nigeria , even for the fact that the meeting was held in his house……so if Yoruba man decided to support his fellow Yoruba man is backstabbing but if Ibo man is supporting Ibo man is decent and honest man
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by miketayo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:

Have you forgotten that the CBN will change the naira note before the election?

Did you know Tinubu keep raw cash of above N30B in Bourdillion?...So if he returns it back to the bank, he won't have access to it again, until after the election & you and i knows that Tinubu cannot win, except he rigs the election with bribes, but unfortunately there won't be cash for him.

The support Peter Obi has is natural and genuine.

So, use your tongue and count your teeth.

Are they changing dollars too, that's what he used in the primaries
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
These Labour Party people are a bunch of confused elements! undecided
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
I hope say nobody dey fight Obi about LP presidential flag oo,
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Basher8583: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:

Have you forgotten that the CBN will change the naira note before the election?

Did you know Tinubu keep raw cash of above N30B in Bourdillion?...So if he returns it back to the bank, he won't have access to it again, until after the election & you and i knows that Tinubu cannot win, except he rigs the election with bribes, but unfortunately there won't be cash for him.

The support Peter Obi has is natural and genuine.

So, use your tongue and count your teeth.

You know the truth that the love for Peter Obi is not natural. Its tribal. Unfortunately na failed project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by smileyoo: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
in Lagos state, budillion virus is real. before any election, this virus always attack any strong political opponent, especially the papa deceive pikin party, but now this virus have realized a more likely strong contender in LP, and have decided to strike at them.
whenever this budillion virus hit them, they are always looking and acting confused until after the elections.
pray for Lagos state, pray for Nigeria, because this virus is heading to the center stage of our national life.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Demolakay: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am not a bit surprised at your response grin, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, the same way Abiola messed up Tofa in Northern Nigeria even in his home state of Kano, is exactly same that APC and Tinubu will do to Atiku.

As for Peter Obi he will win only the South Eastern States, totaling damaging any chance pdp thought they might have had.

U wíll b alright last last��

February 25th no far again.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
BigVawulence:
Tinubu won't be my president..

Big vawulence on the beat

Your very words before the Primaries! You better get wise to the fact of Tinubu Presidency so that you may prosper. The alternative is scary. Or would rather be an Unpaid Labourer?
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by cooooooks(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Courts will decide. Everyone should relax.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by udemzeus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Hope you know you are talking to Igbos not betrayers like the yoruba people, we Igbos don't let our own down Atiku got the support because of Igbo vote, let me see how he will do it now.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by highchief1: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Confusion as Prof. Ifagbemi Awamaridi, the factional Lagos State governorship candidate of the Labour Party has said that he remains the candidate of the party in 2023 general elections, and that the other factional candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is his voluntary campaign manager.

* Stressing that some national officers do not understand the constitution of the party which is the main reason there are issues in the various state chapters of the Labour party.

https://independent.ng/lagos-2023-im-labour-party-guber-candidate-rodes-vivour-is-campaign-manager-awamaridi/
waste of time and money.they are only two parties in Nigeria.pdp and apc
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Menclothing: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Anyone who studies the history of Lagos, especially how Akintoye sold out and became a lackey to the British to destabilize Dopemu will understand why there's so much treachery and betrayal in Lagos politics.
Lagosians are too flippant and unprincipled to have a robust political culture. They are ready to sell out for immediate gains instead of holding on and fighting for greater ideas.
That's why one man can hold them by the leash for twenty two years and counting and they rejoice in their chains and even wish it upon the whole nation.
Not even Ekiti, the tiniest and poorest state in SW can fall into such ignominy and continue gallantly in it. It's a shame for people who claim to be highly enlightened and smart.
Eko is only for show. No principle or communal interest whatsoever!!
Is your state better than lagos

What have your gov achieved
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by olorunyomi25149: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na IPOB pigs dey make una believe say you get supporters. Small yansh dey shake oooNa IPOB pigs dey make una believe say you get supporters. Small yansh dey shake ooo...
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by IreneJane: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:

Be my guess!!!

I have enough evidence.

Lol you know what, ass7ming it happens , do you know that you and your evidences would disappear before court date
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Karlosorji(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:

you are in for a big shock. Its not far again
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Menclothing:

Is your state better than lagos

What have your gov achieved
What does that have to do with Lagosians enjoying being chained to Tinubu's fingers
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Uchenna7232(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Na was oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: Organised Labour Has Not Committed Any Offence, Falana Tells AFG / Kalu, Ribadu, Others Form Political Group. / Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.