Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,853 members, 7,906,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Who Is Amazon Kdp For?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Amazon Kdp For?? (156 Views)

What Is AMAZON KDP, And How You Can Earn From $200 To $5000 Monthly.. / Why Is Amazon Declining My Visa Card / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Amazon Kdp For?? by Prestigelar2k2(f): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hi dear, longest time dearie your girl hasn't been active to give you the financial knowledge you longed for, My apologizes.

So today still on AMAZON KDP THE DOLLAR GOLDMINE.

WHO IS THIS BUSINESS FOR?? VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

1. this business is for you as a parent/married couple who has signed up for more responsibilities by getting married and producing children. This cannot be over emphasized our currency is down and things keep getting expensive how can you back up ur love without financial spice up. Naira brings your honey nearer, pounds makes the heart pounds harder and dollars?? let you complete that

2. A single adult me and you know say as single as you are things ain't easy you feel like going back to your parents so as to cut bills. My dear step up ur financial game with just your internet connection and smartphone you will begin to draw dollars and enjoy in naira use ya upper

3. Dear graduates my people of the most high, you have finally agreed with me that wat the told you was a big lie. You won't graduate with a first class and get a job as the lied to you sapa is holding you but you can't be weak that paper doesn't put food on ya table make use of phone and internet connection there is more money u can milk and milk. Don't let salary job keep you down ask salary people the money finishes b4 the money even come

To be continued
Re: Who Is Amazon Kdp For?? by Prestigelar2k2(f): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
4. My dearest and greatest of all undergraduates, yes you dear especially from federal schools. My Darling u worked for 8 months and gathered your small change but your hustle is now taken away from you some of y'all couldn't get a job because you were students and ASUU keeps fluctuating. I know that pain dear
But now you can carry your hustle anywhere and everywhere and not be bossed around
Wat a relief big flex schooling and making serious dollars

Let's reason y'all

If interested DM @

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income Through GX CHAINS / Reporting A Scam Site And Telegram Group That Is Working With It / Muscle 2008 For Sale, Abuja Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.