Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,601 members, 7,892,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles (1358 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Emma15678: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2022
I know that lots of HIMARS missiles has been downed but I want proof to debate with ukraine trolls can I get the pics?
#Teaser4 Kingsnairaland, Vl3ly
Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Emma15678:
I know that lots of HIMARS missiles has been downed but I want proof to debate with ukraine trolls can I get the pics?
argue but not fight

Ok I just have videos of it

Shey make I screenshot
Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Emma15678: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vl3ly:
argue but not fight

Ok I just have videos of it

Shey make I screenshot
Yes and thank you
Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Emma15678:
missiles ok not the complex system. Russia has no answer for HiMARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Emma15678:

Yes and thank you

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
missiles ok not the complex system. Russia has no answer for HiMARS
y funny die I just deleted the HIMARS wreckage from my phone 2 to 3 weeks ago

I have HIMARS missile wreckage and there overhype ant rada missile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vl3ly:
y funny die I just deleted the HIMARS wreckage from my phone 2 to 3 weeks ago

I have HIMARS missile wreckage and there overhype ant rada missile
does it removed the fact, HiMARS is a game changer in the Battle.if you manage to shot down 1 missiles out of 50. it's not a win bro.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
does it removed the fact, HiMARS is a game changer in the Battle.if you manage to shot down 1 missiles out of 50. it's not a win bro.
when did you hear HIMARS the game changer last from Ukrainian?
I have differents video of distroyed HIMARS

1 out of 50? And they still losing to Russia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vl3ly:
when did hear HIMARS last
I have differents video of distroyed HIMARS

1 out of 50? And they still losing to Russia?
lol, USA just sent HiMARS missiles recently. so na ghost complex system they're sending it to. losing where. HiMARS that made Russia to change to mobile ammo Depots. instead of their traditional stationary depot. where have Russia gained since September ? but Ukraine is gaining more land day by day. cont. with your Russia telegram propaganda channel.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
only small HiMARS with 70km firing distance is giving the so called number 2 world power headache . assuming atacms is in Ukraine, Putin might have run from Moscow to Siberia by now. and almighty LEAPS will send him into china or North Korea . west na ur mate. hahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by rottennaija(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
Out of 50, maybe 1 goes through. Else, Russia would have really be bleeped be the targeting is done hy Americans and satellite.

You need to also understand that not all areas have air defenses. So if they target areas without air defenses, it will go through. That was what happened in Belgorod. Then Russia brought in air defenses and those missiles hardly pass through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by rottennaija(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
only small HiMARS with 70km firing distance is giving the so called number 2 world power headache . assuming atacms is in Ukraine, Putin might have run from Moscow to Siberia by now. and almighty LEAPS will send him into china or North Korea . west na ur mate. hahahahaha

It will even be better. In that case, the Launcher cannot have 1 missile against 6. Very easy to shoot down because their air defenses will not be overwhelmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
rottennaija:

Out of 50, maybe 1 goes through. Else, Russia would have really be bleeped be the targeting is done hy Americans and satellite.

You need to also understand that not all areas have air defenses. So if they target areas without air defenses, it will go through. That was what happened in Belgorod. Then Russia brought in air defenses and those missiles hardly pass through.
you lied , belgorod is not a primary target for HiMARS. ask your telegram propaganda channel , because of devastating effects of HIMARS , Russia now has to switched over to mobile movement of ammo instead of traditional stationary depot. HiMARS is giving them wotowoto.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
rottennaija:

It will even be better. In that case, the Launcher cannot have 1 missile against 6. Very easy to shoot down because their air defenses will not be overwhelmed.
hahaha HiMARS missiles is very difficult to shot down ask your Russians about the experience. beside air defense can't stop saturated missiles from hitting precision location.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol, USA just sent HiMARS missiles recently. so na ghost complex system they're sending it to. losing where. HiMARS that made Russia to change to mobile ammo Depots. instead of their traditional stationary depot. where have Russia gained since September ? but Ukraine is gaining more land day by day. cont. with your Russia telegram propaganda channel.
they have lost several HIMARS complex You can judge by the number of the missile they just sent
Haaa today Russia recaptured soledar near bakmut

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vl3ly:
they have lost several HIMARS complex You can judge by the number of the missile they just sent
Haaa today Russia recaptured soledar near bakmut
na so Russia bakmut, for them to be chased away in 24hrs . no be only soledar.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
hahaha HiMARS missiles is very difficult to shot down ask your Russians about the experience. beside air defense can't stop saturated missiles from hitting precision location.
this guy just funny

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
shey you need video for the confirmation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by rottennaija(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
you lied , belgorod is not a primary target for HiMARS. ask your telegram propaganda channel , because of devastating effects of HIMARS , Russia now has to switched over to mobile movement of ammo instead of traditional stationary depot. HiMARS is giving them wotowoto.

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by rottennaija(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
here is it
10 is deleted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vl3ly:
here is it 10 is deleted
is that all you can come up with.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
is that all you can come up with.
this is the latest captured settlement just recently
I mean this evening
Tomorrow I go share the fatality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vl3ly:
this is the latest captured settlement just recently
I mean this evening
Tomorrow I go share the fatality
not a reputable news channel.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Emma15678:
https://www.nairaland.com/7390765/watch-youtube-how-russia-destroys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Vl3ly: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
not a reputable news channel.
e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Emma15678: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
HIMARS is a cool system but not as good as you guys claim.
1. Despite bombardments, the ANTONOVSKY bridge is still okay. Ukrops punch holes in it often but Russian ADS punch holes in the swarm of missiles heading for the bridge, leaving only a fraction hence the bridge remains functional.
2. Russians are using mobile depots but there are still stationary depots. Like at Izyum, there were stationary depots that HIMARS didn't take out until the loss of Izyum.
3. Russia has adapted to HIMARS and is now making offensive charges to recapture lost land. Every weapon has its blitz period after which, the opposing army adapts to it.
4. There's no proof, that HIMARS has not been used to shell Belgogrod. Some weeks back Ukraine attacked Belgogrod with AGM-88 HARM.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Emma15678: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author
=rottennaija post=117975794]

Ok[/quote]
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Emma15678: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
;DYou are funny, what's stalling Ukrainian advance on Kherson, air defense have been tightened hence HIMARS is not swarming supply lines, depots, bases and checkpoints as in kharkov. In the face of potent ADS, HIMARS is nothing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Emma15678:

HIMARS is a cool system but not as good as you guys claim.
1. Despite bombardments, the ANTONOVSKY bridge is still okay. Ukrops punch holes in it often but Russian ADS punch holes in the swarm of missiles heading for the bridge, leaving only a fraction hence the bridge remains functional.
2. Russians are using mobile depots but there are still stationary depots. Like at Izyum, there were stationary depots that HIMARS didn't take out until the loss of Izyum.
3. Russia has adapted to HIMARS and is now making offensive charges to recapture lost land. Every weapon has its blitz period after which, the opposing army adapts to it.
4. There's no proof, that HIMARS has not been used to shell Belgogrod. Some weeks back Ukraine attacked Belgogrod with AGM-88 HARM.
if only few dozen of HIMARS could make you to write this long epistle I wonder what you would write when 100's of HIMARS reach Ukraine.
Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by okeysoninv: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Emma15678:

;DYou are funny, what's stalling Ukrainian advance on Kherson, air defense have been tightened hence HIMARS is not swarming supply lines, depots, bases and checkpoints as in kharkov. In the face of potent ADS, HIMARS is nothing
lol yesterday Kherson airport was taken. they're closing in don't worry

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Photos Of Downed Himars Missiles by Emma15678: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol yesterday Kherson airport was taken. they're closing in don't worry
cheesy no bi only airport. Sevastopol don kpai

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of 5 Year Old Alqaeda Members Under-going Weapons Training / Kim Jong Un 'In Beach Resort Lockdown After People Close To Him Catch Covid-19 / Finally, NATO Invite Finland And Sweden To Join Military Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.