Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,488 members, 7,898,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? (11699 Views)

How I Made Money Blogging With Less Than 125 Visitor A Day And No Adsense / How I Made Money From Cpm Adnetworks Online / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Dareal90s(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Skty:

I had content o. I wasn't copying and pasting. I edited...I knew the tricks on plagiarism. Infact, I used to put my copied work on Microsoft word first before taking to my blog. I knew all the tricks too. I was good in posting gist, creating my own content...i remember someone even copied one of my post and put on Nairaland. I was very good. But it didn't happen. It was my passion too. I used many professionals to open my blogs and host...i started afresh many times...but when it didn't pay, i left it.

Nb

By saying adsense warned me, it wasn't literally...they merely turned down my application. They said I didn't have enough readers for my blog to get monetized...

Do u blog? If u do, what's the name of ur blog?

I don't mind going back to blogging.... though I do many other things..
Baba go back to blogging since u av the passion, you also need to know SEO and keywords usage else you will just be blogging in vain, if u need help hit me up I can coach u.

On this same thread I was talking about making over $400 last month, this month will shock u as we never even reach middle of the month I already made over $500 from guest posts alone. Also, it is the season for high earnings with adverts like Adsense,ezoic etc, the amount paid per click nw is high.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by Skty: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Dareal90s:

Baba go back to blogging since u av the passion, you also need to know SEO and keywords usage else you will just be blogging in vain, if u need help hit me up I can coach u.

On this same thread I was talking about making over $400 last month, this month will shock u as we never even reach middle of the month I already made over $500 from guest posts alone. Also, it is the season for high earnings with adverts like Adsense,ezoic etc, the amount paid per click nw is high.

You are a multi millionaire already...going with what u earn o. What's the name of ur blog. Or u want to disclose it? I understand....

I may start with I will never waste my money hosting anything...I wasted huge sums on blogging then o
Re: What Are Some Unusual Ways You Made Money With A Blog? by garyaustin(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
How to Blog for Money: Blogging as a Business Opportunity

How to Blog for Money:

Some people would say that blogging is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. People who blog for a living are called bloggers, and they enjoy all the benefits of blogging, like being their own boss, choosing their own hours, and having more control over their lives. Bloggers make money in a number of different ways, but for the most part, bloggers collect revenue from the ads that appear on their blog.

To get started with blogging, you need a blog to write on and then you’ll need to find advertisers to work with. Bloggers need to find out which ad networks work best for them and need to be sure to follow the rules for each network. It’s important to find out how to get paid with each network too. Some networks have a limit on how much you can make, and some networks are worth more than others. Assuming you would like tips on how to blog for money:
The full story here: https://medium.com/@gary_47114/how-to-blog-for-money-79dba46d4e06

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner). / Nigerian Hacking Team / Top 10 Adnetworks For Publishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.