Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,924 members, 7,931,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report (27648 Views)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by solomoni87(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Op please take this picture down, you can't be talking about prophets (plural) mention one prophet Maduka or something and put a different picture. I personally know the man on this picture his name is Prophet Cherub Obadare, he pastors in Ibadan and he's an accurate and real man of God, he's not even in eternal sacred order. It's totally wrong to have used his picture when he's not the one you are talking about. Can you use Bishop Oyedepo's pictures while discussing fake bishop's from Pentecost churches.
angry angry angry

they dare not use bishop oyedepo picture
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Banhammy717: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Fake prophesies.

1. Apostle sulaimon said Holy spirit is protecting him, not bullet proof jeeps.

2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo denied fornicating with Bukola Dakolo.

3. Pastor Chris Okotie said God told him he would become President of Nigeria.

Etc
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by verticalngn: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Please, remove the pictures you put on this post NOW. You can use another pictures
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by biggy00000(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Some of these guys and those Twitter pundits na the same.

Na guess work... Shld all the predictions have come through, more customers be that
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by BarrElChapo(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2022
BABANGBALI:
dem dey give awoooof pusssssy to lure guys into their evil kingdoms. Na God safe me o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by DrMuzungu(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2022
The last prophet of Christianity died 2000 years ago. Any 1di0t claiming today to be a prophet is... you know what.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Alkapalexis: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Swears the whites uses what they have to achieve what they want but the blacks are surfurcating in the hands of the religions the whites brought to us for worship while they make do with what they have
Ekenev2:
It is only a simpleton that listen to prophesies by the so called, and self-proclaimed men of God littered everywhere in Nigeria.

But funny enough most Nigerians, especially the ladies are extremely gullible, less critical and analytical in thinking, and believe their men of God more than their own self. They are far from ENLIGHTENMENT and use of simple logic.

There has been incessant flooding in Nigeria this year and most of these charlatans who call themselves men of God did not see it coming. Yet the white men who we claim does not know God has devised technology to detect changes in climate and weather and take proactive measures.

What do Africans do? Pray and pray so that God will send the flood and calamities away!!
Swears the whites uses what they have to achieve what they want but the blacks are surfurcating in the hands of the religions the whites brought to us for worship while they make do with what they have
Ekenev2:
It is only a simpleton that listen to prophesies by the so called, and self-proclaimed men of God littered everywhere in Nigeria.

But funny enough most Nigerians, especially the ladies are extremely gullible, less critical and analytical in thinking, and believe their men of God more than their own self. They are far from ENLIGHTENMENT and use of simple logic.

There has been incessant flooding in Nigeria this year and most of these charlatans who call themselves men of God did not see it coming. Yet the white men who we claim does not know God has devised technology to detect changes in climate and weather and take proactive measures.

What do Africans do? Pray and pray so that God will send the flood and calamities away!!
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Geesaintagape: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2022
in 2005 a pastor at Jesus saves church called me a cultist.
in 2010 a Bishop at Time with Jesus prayer ministry said I would not cross to 2011 say witch has concluded my case in the coven. He asked me to fast and come for prayer which I didn't do.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Sucre6: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
One saw my elder brother that has stayed 15 years in canada, he came back and was working on his two storey building project, that glorious morning, me and my other siblings was offloading logs of woods meant for roofiñg the house Irom a dyna truck including my elder brother , one yeye man just came and told my brother that hes having set backs, and his master was responsible and that my brother should bring 10k for prayers and deliverance , he thought my brother was broke and working in the site to survive grin

U need to see laugh that day grin werey prohet grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Harmony92(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Thank God that everyone here on Nairaland can bear me witness that all the prophecies I've given so far have all come to pass.

Tho I have seen.
Hahahaha bt why is your moniker false prophet na cool please drop visions about the next president of Nigeria biko.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Meedon: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t share your weakness with random people, you never know who is going to use it against you.

lipsrsealed

Conceal your intentions but act like others.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by zedman1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
dinkyicon:
its very simple...prophecies can be changed by our action
New line of escape if the 'prophecy' fails? Simple indeed. Anyone can be a 'prophet' then, no?

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by HomeTutorsPro: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Thank God that everyone here on Nairaland can bear me witness that all the prophecies I've given so far have all come to pass.

Tho I have seen.
I prophesy that next year, precisely on the morning of February 25, a man named Muhammadu Buhari will have the thumb of his right hand stained with ink.
The same Buhari will use the stained thumb to make a thumb print on ballot papers that same morning!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by jaszplus12(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
A careful look at prophesy in the bible shows you that is not what people are doing today.
The word itself has been bastardized, misconceived, misconstrued, missapplied and misused!
In the bible God NEVER gave prophesy to individuals for "you will be great, wealthy, or for personal convenience"
Rather it was given to a prophet to individuals or Israel for the purpose of SALVATION as the end product!
Then, it was accompanied by precise timing and always to happen in future and it will be PROVEN!
Today, charlatans spew predictions(most are not even true) permutations and assumptions and garnish it with "God told me" and frw passages of the bible and those who are not ready to study and prove the word of God just swallow it and are sold!
To be a true christian you need to study and see how God does His things.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by candidbabe(f): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
All Nigerian prophets and prophetesses are fake,deceiving the gullible congregants, putting fear into them and enriching their pockets.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by luluosas(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
White garment church? Sorry oooooooo
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by highness25(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/how-nigerian-prophets-gave-15-fake-prophecies-report/
One woman literally told me I'm going to be rich that it's God's wish for me to be rich but there's someone who does not want this to happen, she said a lot of things, I was calm, then she said, buy this buy that let's use it to do some few sacrifices and I will see how my life will be in few years time. I simply told her that since it's God that said it then nothing will change it, nothing will stop it. I walked away
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by mariahAngel(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Tho I have seen.

Ashi! lipsrsealed
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Positiveme2020: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
AuroraB:
One told me she is seeing me in a Nurse uniform, I countered her with what I do. She said shebi there's been twice I was summoned for sack embarassed. Told her NO sad
Believe these people at your own risk. All of them undecided

Hahahaha, so funny. These people are real hustlers. By Force you must become a nurse someday.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by KnownUnknown: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
englishmart:
I don't know who needs to hear this, and I don't care. More than 99.99% of pastors in Africa, Nigeria especially are fraudsters, swindlers and grifters. Using religion to beguile the irritatingly gullible ones.

I attended a service on Sunday. During the service the pastor called for fund raising. He started from 100k, gradually he got to my level 5k.
Everybody stood according to how much they were contributing. 100k donors were asked to stand on the altar for special prayers, while those ones for 5-20k were briskly prayed for.
The pastor prayed specially for those ones who donated higher sums like he's in charge of blessing distribution.

Believe those charlatans at your stvpid peril

He has the keys to the warehouse of blessing and you have to pay to play.
Reminds me of the Catholics in Europe in times past who had to pay the church to reduce their afterlife sentence. When one ignores the depraved behavior it often promotes, religion is hilarious.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by emperorlaqrin: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yeah I don’t believe in most pastors Infact I used to say not until a pastor see a revelation Nd it comes to pass before I believe.

Yeah I had a dream and the dream was interpreted by a pastor and it came to pass although not directly from where he said.
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by KnownUnknown: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dshocker:
I believe in God, but the problem is that all churches in Nigeria are fake....

Why limit yourself to Nigeria?
The anglicans who brought their religion to west African shores only existed because the king of England was tired of taking orders from the pope in Rome and he also wanted some new p*ssy.

Fake: How about the “mother church” that is the invention of a secular government?
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2022

Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by deebrownneymar: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
I remember when we were kids, one fake Cele prophet saw vision for my siblings and I and they were all fake. I wonder how they are able to deceive adults continuously
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??
Don’t share your weakness with random people, you never know who is going to use it against you.
lipsrsealed
That is called being paranoid... another weakness that is easily mined by these conmen. undecided
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by perryy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
[/b][b]
englishmart:
I don't know who needs to hear this, and I don't care. More than 99.99% of pastors in Africa, Nigeria especially are fraudsters, swindlers and grifters. Using religion to beguile the irritatingly gullible ones.

I attended a service on Sunday. During the service the pastor called for fund raising. He started from 100k, gradually he got to my level 5k.
Everybody stood according to how much they were contributing. 100k donors were asked to stand on the altar for special prayers, while those ones for 5-20k were briskly prayed for.
The pastor prayed specially for those one who donated higher sums like he's in charge of blessing distribution.

Believe those charlatans at your stvpid peril
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by sarahkel: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
God will be the judge at the end of time
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by VirileNelly2420: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
ISTP:
Nairalanders, share your experience with false prophesies.
So many prophecies.
"I know ure in a relationship. But dat very gal ure rolling with currently is not ur wife"

"This is dis huge job opportunity in d way. Company from Abuja and Lagos will b dragging for ur service. Even u, will b confused of which one to go with. But don't too worry about dat, wen it's time we will pray over it to make a good choice"

"U're a footballer" ...cos of my look. I told him I can't remember d last time my legs touched ball. He said, "but u watch football"? I said yes. He said dey're same thing. grin grin grin.

Met another prophetic man of God.
He checked my body nd saw a well refined abs(six packs).
He said it's the problem am having. Dat he's going to dislodge it using anointing oil. Dat wen he's done, I won't see d packs again. Dat he has done similar task on someone of recent. Billed me 300k. shocked shocked shocked

For my mind I say, "may Amadioha locate u" grin
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by ISTP: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

So many prophecies.
"I know ure in a relationship. But dat very gal ure rolling with currently is not ur wife"

"This is dis huge job opportunity in d way. Company from Abuja and Lagos will b dragging for ur service. Even u, will b confused of which one to go with. But don't too worry about dat, wen it's time we will pray over it to make a good choice"

"U're a footballer" ...cos of my look. I told him I can't remember d last time my legs touched ball. He said, "but u watch football"? I said yes. He said dey're same thing. grin grin grin.

Met another prophetic man of God.
He checked my body nd saw a well refined abs(six packs).
He said it's the problem am having. Dat he's going to dislodge it using anointing oil. Dat wen he's done, I won't see d packs again. Dat he has done similar task on someone of recent. Billed me 300k. shocked shocked shocked

For my mind I say, "may Amadioha locate u" grin

Very funny cheesy

All in the name of 'discernment', majority of them judge by looks and appearance.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Ijb11: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report by Squidbabe: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
I don't know this man of God tho but there was a time my elder sister told me what a prophet revealed about me . What he was saying was sounding like something that had already happened and I was busy arguing with my sister that nothing of such happened. But after 3 weeks everything I was told happened. So sometimes they say it like it has happened or very close and it might be very far before it manifests. Best is test all spirit and remove the real ones from the fake and still use ur brain when dealing with the real ones to know when the prophet is speaking on his own or God is speaking .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele / Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.