Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,488 members, 7,898,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Do You Want Peace? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Want Peace? (146 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Peace? by funbiano: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Do you want peace? Then return to Jesus the giver of peace.
John 14:27 says
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. not as the world giveth, give i unto you.Let not your heart not be troubled : neither let it be afraid.
God is the only peace giver of life.There is no any other peace else where. Look upto Him and He will not disappoint you.Give you your life to the giver of life.
Re: Do You Want Peace? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Was Jesus there when Adam and Eve lived alone in the garden of Eden?
Did they had peace there?
Let me stop here for now! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Open Heaven Daily Devotional Wednesday November 9 2022. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, November 12,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.