Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country (458 Views)

Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man / We Won’t Hand Over Our ‘sick’ Country To A ‘quack Doctor’ — Onoh Hits Back Peter / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by ScamHunter: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
It was 2015 that made me realize that more than half the population of Nigeria are not reasonable. I also realized that anything is possible in this country which reenforces my opinion that this country won't last for long because what's working against it are more than what's working for it.

Could you imagine a country whose citizens are presented with the option of a sick corrupt man backed by a terrorist sympathizer, another whose tribe is kidnapping and killing indigenous people all over the place and just waiting for an opportunity to finish them off still campaigning for such characters?

What's amusing is that both Tinubu and Atiku backed Buhari, the man whose incompetence is dealing with Nigerians and they still have these men as options. In other words, Nigerians have not finished paying for the folly of 2015, yet they're willing to add folly upon folly. At the time of writing this, the country is so hazardous that moving from one town to the next is enough to get you kidnapped or worse. Talk of adding folly to folly.

Let me tell you this as we warned you in 2015. Electing either Tinubu or Atiku is a highway to hell for many of you. You saw how Atiku quickly deleted his tweet condemning the killing of Deborah. That's how he would look the other while their killer herdsmen, BH and ISWAP unleash terror on you all.

Tinubu's is a no matter because power will firmly be in the hands of Boko Haram. In 2015, I warned some Benue and Kaduna people campaigning for Buhari, they thought its a joke. Their people have already and are still paying in tears and blood. What's ominous is that either of these two men is what calamity needs to become a countrywide affair.

Today, no one is asking you not to vote APC and PDP but i'll leave you with a line from the movie, Unforgiven.

"He should have armed himself since he knew he would be decorating his saloon with the body of my friend."

2 Likes

Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by Mirra00(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tinubu may win it o
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by duro4chang(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tinubu is my man. He is my choice. I love him. He is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May God bless you with all you need to make Nigeria a great nation. Your time will usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by Bluntguy: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is my man. He is my choice. I love him. He is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May God bless you with all you need to make Nigeria a great nation. Your time will usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance
Urchin. You see that nonsense you did In 2019 and think you succeeded was because we were not in interested in voting. But after Buhari destroyed everything and you want to extend his destruction with Tinubu we are wiser now. We have our voters cards and it is going to be between us sane Nigerians and you urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by ScamHunter: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
duro4chang:

Common sense should make you congratulate Shettima instead. Tinubu stands no chance of winning or ruling if he wins.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by duro4chang(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

Urchin. You see that nonsense you did In 2019 and think you succeeded was because we were not in interested in voting. But after Buhari destroyed everything and you want to extend his destruction with Tinubu we are wiser now. We have our voters cards and it is going to be between us sane Nigerians and you urchins.
Keep quiet. I am not talking to you. Let somebody who is reasonable talk. I don't have people like you in mind. Your knowledge is too shallow.
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by duro4chang(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Common sense should make you congratulate Shettima instead. Tinubu stands no chance of winning or ruling if he wins.
Shut up! I am not talking to an idiot. Let people who are wise talk. People like you are stupid to understand. Mind your myopic business.
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by slivertongue: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
What an irony
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by ScamHunter: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Shut up! I am not talking to an idiot. Let people who are wise talk. People like you are stupid to understand. Mind your myopic business.

Typical urchin

1 Like

Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by guass(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Real matter
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by duro4chang(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Typical urchin
What you just typed has shown that you have shallow knowledge. This is democracy. You have free to make your choice and I am free to makn mine. I wonder why my choice should give you headache. TINUBU is my choice . No idiot on nairaland should tell me who to vote or not to vote for.
Re: Sick Minds Campaigning For A Sick Man To Cure A Sick Country by ScamHunter: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Sick minds everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Rivers People Needs Senator Magnus Abe / Nigerians’ Trust Is My Most Important Asset, Says Obi / Mueez Akande, Named In Chicago Court Papers About Tinubu's Heroine Case, Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.