Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,174 members, 7,896,983 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine (1165 Views)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine by Ebukaboss(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
True story

As i was passing by the corner of a flat i was hearing sound so i decided to peep and checked what was happening...
so i saw my neighbour bleeding herself with Love Machine... I was shocked and said to my self that i can't miss this one...
after bleeding for some while she caught me peeping and i should enter after i enter my dick is already strong... She saw it and laugh and can you fvck i didn't answer and she said i should lie down on the bed so i did... She climbed me and and said i should lick her pussy i lick it well and i stop... So she suck my dick hard...after suckling my dick was strong so she hold it and insert it in her pussy...i started bleeding and we did all style after bleeding she warned not to leak what we just did so i replied i won't but on 1 condition she what condition and i told her that if i need sex i will come she said what and i replied yes she no problem....
so since that day i have been bleeding her till now
Re: The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine by godofuck231: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Na you be the kind of man when guys de take turns fvck e wife because you no de mind your business de look other people women and listen to side news meanwhile your wife go get 3 children which don't belong to you , and you will still be on nairaland crying for help , learn to mind your own affairs
Re: The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine by A4alpha: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Op did u say bleed as in bleeding and blood was gushing and you entered her flat and started bleeding too.. how come you both are menstruating at the same time

2 Likes

Re: The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine by Starz825(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
What a Stupid liar you are grin
Re: The I Caught My Neighbour With Love Machine by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Guess you are from kwara state ,you must be LIE Muhammed FAMILY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? / Is It Bad To Have Sex Every Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.