Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Top 10 Under 25 Artistes/musicians In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Under 25 Artistes/musicians In Nigeria (233 Views)

10 Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Under 25 / Doro Mama (tiwa) Spotted Between Two Richest Musicians In The World / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Under 25 Artistes/musicians In Nigeria by Azeemokoya: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
It is highly incredible to pull off brilliant wins before the age of 25. Breaking into the entertainment industry before that age is worth mentioning.
Although most of these artistes came into limelight as a result of their stellar performance, they are products of consistency, grit and focus, especially on Instagram for a long time before eventually being noticed.

It is also worthy of note that some of these artistes got signed into a record label by Mavin Records because they are showing up on social media.

It shows that social media, these days, remains one of the 21st century powerful tools for social connection.

Oyinkansola Sarah Aderigbigbe, popularly known as Ayra Starr, is currently 20 years old.

Though her parents are from Kwara state, Nigeria, Ayra Star was born and also had her developing years in Cotonou, Benin.

AYRA STARR

She graduated from of Les Cours Sonou University, Benin where she received her Bachelor or Arts degree in International relations and Political science.

Ayra Starr music life had a new turnaround when Don Jazzy, the CEO of Mavin records saw a video cover she uploaded on Instagram for the Original song “Damage”.

This led to her first song recording in Mavins Record. Ayra Starr is popularly known for these songs: Rush(2022), Beggie Beggie(2021), Bloody Samaritan(2021), Fashion Killer(2021), and Runaway.

VICTONY

Anthony Ebuka Victor, a 21 year old Nigerian artiste with the talentedly/professionally known as Vict0ny is a nigerian rapper, singer and songwriter, he hails from Orsu Local Government, Imo state.

Vict0ny is currently a student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri.

He came into the music world when he traded rap verse with Ladiopoe on his revival Sunday series.

He rose to stardom in 2021 when he featured with Mayorkun on the song “Holy Father”.

Vict0ny is signed by a record label mainland blockparty and jingle records.

Vict0ny, in an interview with OkayAfrica said, “Music is my life, music is me. So no matter how I’m feeling I try to make it open enough for anyone else to see. Even if you can’t hear what I’m saying, the melodies or choice of chords will put you in your feelings.

I want you to be in the mood I was in when I made that record, so I’ll go to any extent to make you feel that whether with song or visuals”.

I want to pass my passage. Some of his hit songs are Soweto (2022), Kolomental(2022), Apollo(2022), and Holy Father(2021).

https://newsroundtheclock.com/top-10-under-25-artistes-musicians-in-nigeria/

Re: Top 10 Under 25 Artistes/musicians In Nigeria by harqinhola(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
WHERE'S HOTKID ?

(1) (Reply)

Portable Set To Marry Another Wife / Throwback History Of 2greidz Efejene In Primary School Days(school Life History) / Unlimited Dollars To Naira, Sell At BEST Rate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.