Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Broken Expectation From The Mighty. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Expectation From The Mighty. (342 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Expectation From The Mighty. by Victoroduogu(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Broken Expectation from the Mighty.
Have you been disappointed by someone you least expect it? A parent, mentor, or even a friend, child, mentee. We're flawed but somehow we expect some to be more divine than human. Breaking this trust can be overwhelming. The ripple effect spreads even to those not involved. It's with regret that I recount how Faith told me to my face that I broke her trust.
https://oduoguvictor./2022/10/30/broken-expectation-from-the-mighty/

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Comrade Laoye Sanda – Wole Adedoyin / Ghostwriter Needed For A Mystery Thriller Novel. / Sweet Love (Chapter 1 & 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.