Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? (929 Views)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Bluezy13(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

Tell me more bitter lunatic grin

Oya, go back to your chains.
Play is over undecided
The psychiatrist will attend to you from now on. cheesy
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Maynman: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Bluezy13:

Oya, go back to your chains.
Play is over undecided
The psychiatrist will attend to you from now on. cheesy

Slave, you are the one in love with your chains. grin

No wonder, Psychiatrists has rejected your case, bitter lunatic. wink
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Bluezy13(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

Slave, you are the one in love with your chains.

No wonder, Psychiatrists has rejected your case, bitter lunatic. wink

Maynman is your name right ?
I am the Psychiatrist grin
A good Samaritan by name "Bluezy13" brought you here. He said he bundled you off the street and you almost bit his fingers.

Can you remember the cause of your madness ?
How is your brain ? cheesy
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Maynman: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Bluezy13:

Maynman is your name right ?
I am the Psychiatrist grin
A good Samaritan by name "bluezy13" brought you here. He said he bundled you off the street and you almost bit his fingers.

Can you remember the cause of your madness ?
How is your brain ? cheesy

You’ve memorised your encounters perfectly.

Tell me more bitter lunatic. grin
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Bluezy13(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve memorised your encounters perfectly.

Tell me more bitter lunatic. grin

Okay...

Can you remember the road to your village ?
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Maynman: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Bluezy13:

Okay...

Can you remember the road to your village ?

Ramblings from a lunatic.
Tell me more grin
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by xproducer: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Kennitrust:
When a pastor or a born again Christian dye his or her hair from grey to Black to cover his or her original person, isn't this a lie?

Curious to learn.

++++++++

"And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear." - Mark 7:14-16

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies" - Matthew 15:19
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Bluezy13(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

Ramblings from a lunatic.
Tell me more grin

We are making progress, only that your case is worse than I thought.

Can you remember your surname ?
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Maynman: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bluezy13:

We are making progress, only that your case is worse than I thought.

Can you remember your surname ?
Yes you are making progress.
Tell me more about your encounters, lunatic cheesy
Re: The Bible Say, Do The Not Lie! But Isn't This A Lie? by Kennitrust(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
xproducer:

++++++++

"And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear." - Mark 7:14-16

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies" - Matthew 15:19
how does this explain the question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto. / Why Are Muslims So Mean & Wicked ? / A Man That Says Yes And Nobody Can Say No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.