Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,303 members, 7,950,558 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" (39398 Views)

Peter Obi Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Those Behind Threat Against Igbos / Peter Obi Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (Video) / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Kaysalas(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
tishbite42:

Go and do your research
There's a reason we have words and phrases like countryside and country home
Bleached urchin
If not that you are a d*nce, you wouldn't be bringing countryside and country home into the mix to score a baseless point. I don't blame you sha, Obi has "rubbished" your IQ, now you have to defend him at all costs.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by jmichael259(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
alanto:

You no de tire? Defending a 62 years old youth that keep quoting imaginary figures while talking nonsense... Peter Obi a walking enclopedia doesn't know the difference between state and country? and he wants to be a president?

Nassarawa is a country. But illiterates can't understand. Who wan teach them how to use dictionary.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by tishbite42: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Kaysalas:

If not that you are a d*nce, you wouldn't be bringing countryside and country home into the mix to score a baseless point. I don't blame you sha, Obi has "rubbished" your IQ, now you have to defend him at all costs.
They resort to insults when they are faced with superior facts
Go and get the comprehensive meaning of the word 'country'
And, mind you, I ve no business with Obi or OBIdients or whatever
Forza Biafra
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by tishbite42: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Kaysalas:

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Kaysalas(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2022
tishbite42:

Beautiful! So how is this countryside or countryhome? Now, you can see you weren't making sense in your earlier post. Nobody is above error, we learn and move on. Cheers
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Kaysalas(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
tishbite42:

They resort to insults when they are faced with superior facts
Go and get the comprehensive meaning of the word 'country'
And, mind you, I ve no business with Obi or OBIdients or whatever
Forza Biafra
Very hypocritical lit you are. You insulted me first, and I gave it back to you as e dey hot. Now, you are playing the victim card.
BIA*furo my left ass! In as much as I would love to see you have your Biafra, not as long as Britain's selfish interest in Nigeria remains unchallenged. Bye
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Wali84: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Junior urchin
Obi is never in the race yet you sleep and wake up on his matter...
obi China
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Ireportlive: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Dear Nigerians, there's an adage that goes like this " if an old woman fall down twice, they'll count the items in her basket".
can we allow calamity to befall us twice after buhari ?
2015 is playing again before our eyes, they're back again to enslave us for the next 8 years.
recall how many of us that saw the disaster buhari was echoing like we're doing now against a more something worse.
they hired youths ,brand influencers to market their bad product.
till today we're yet to recover from it and we can't wait for it to all end in 2023.
funny enough the same people are back again with something worse than what they marketed in 2015 and they're trying to market it again.
they've paid your favorite celebrities to convince you again to buy you for the next eight years.
they'll organise free shows, make themselves public in order to convince you to make another 8 years mistake.
but ask yourself this question.
if things goes wrong as it is today can you afford to japa to a better country easily like those your favorite celebrities?
this is the question you'll ask yourself.
people like MC Oluomo that is convincing you to vote for his master Tinubu who's worse than Buhari non of his children are schooling in Nigeria.
but here you are just resuming after 8 months and a semester will be forced down to you under 4 weeks.
Dear Nigerians are we not tired of all these ?
can't we get it right for once ?
is it normal for APC to come and tell you that they want to rescue you from Apc ?
can't we reason for once ?
this is the reason why I don't blame Obidients whenever they attack anyone supporting this bad government and candidate because unless you're among those celebrities that collects huge money that'll last for years from these bastards that calls themselves politicians,then you too has seen shege from Apc.
should we reinforce failure ?
aren't we all tired ?
can't we try something new ?
let's listen to this voice of reasoning for once.
your favorite celebrities endorsing failure doesn't rate you, they're after their pocket and nothing more.
they see election as ludo game while we the masses our future is at stake here.

Apc has failed us
Tinubu is even worse.
let's vote wisely this time around.
enough is enough.

Rule 1
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by Ikpaitid: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
The things that come out of that IPOB man's mouth is unbelievable. The same Peter Obi that said he got advice from a mad man.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by abulkhairi2019(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
It's because he doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by adekolaelect(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
YourMrBoo:

For your mind you think he doesn't know difference between state and country... Lol you're laughable grin
Good you can apply common sense when it comes to your interest but refused to so when it comes to others.

Re: Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" by YourMrBoo: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
Good you can apply common sense when it comes to your interest but refused to so when it comes to others.

Others, you mean those suffering dementia caused by old age??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.