Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,280 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno (600 Views)

Lady Surprises Her Husband With 32 Gifts On His 32nd Birthday (video) / I’m Attracted To Fences, Says Woman Who ‘married’ Eiffel Tower / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by CrisNews: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1667137614Crisben.html

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Onucs(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Why marry?

What kind of witchery is this?

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Shalommy(f): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Chaii cheesy cheesy Did anyone forced her into marriage? She's not looking okay. Maybe she's a witch.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by laluski(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
CrisNews:
I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1667137614Crisben.html

Who the hell is even sleeping with this ugly witch

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Eyinju112(f): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Not everyone are destined to marry na.. since she hates marriage she should stay away from it na

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eyinju112:
Not everyone are destined to marry na.. since she hates marriage she should stay away from it na
Perhaps, she was forced into marriage. This is peculiar in the North,,ok?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Eyinju112(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
I think you’re making a point though...but the thread stated it clearly using woman not girl... can they force a woman into marriage?.
imadiyi:

Perhaps, she was forced into marriage. This is peculiar in the North,,ok?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Islandlady(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
shocked

Na by force to marry...people should learn how to do what they are comfortable with and what pleases them and stop following societal pressures!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Woman Who Killed 2nd Husband With Poison In Borno by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eyinju112:
I think you’re making a point though...but the thread stated it clearly using woman not girl... can they force a woman into marriage?.
Of course, they do same to women in the North. For example, her hubby died, and the younger or older sibling of the late hubby seek her hand in continuation of the matrimony; she will have no say if her parents are in support of it. This is acceptable in Islam.

In that case, if she was responsible for the death of her first hubby, maybe as against her wish, she may decided to take the second, if same parental pressure applies. However, if she has an iota love for the second, she may gladly accept him, and the marriage might flourish afterwards.

Also, remember that, it could take years for a northern woman to take a revenge of a yesteryears pain brought upon. This plan that has come to fruition, might have failed a number of times before it became a success at the long. For her at the moment, it's a mission accomplished. She care not of any other consequence thereafter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? / The Enugu Guy Has Dstv / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.