Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,728 members, 7,889,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement (1752 Views)

Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Kwanza: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ahead of 2023 polls, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has received the blessing of the Leader of Afenifere, Pa Reuben Fasoranti.

Tinubu received the blessing on Sunday at the country home of Pa Fasoranti.

The blessing was coming weeks after the acting leader of the group, Ayo Adebanjo, had endorsed the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.

The APC standard bearer had arrived in the state to present his Action Plan on how to reposition the country to the Yoruba cultural and political organisation.

The 80-page Action Plan document christened Renewed Hope, was formally launched in Abuja on 21 October by President Muhammadu Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by LeoDeKing: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
You mean the only platform on which pandora zombidients have been insulting Nigerians has finally disappeared into nothingness?

Little wonder this clown lying up and down is already tired of the whole lamba.

He is like, I can't come and kill myself, lemme sleep jare since these useless zombidients don't want to donate small thing wey I for use hold body. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Kwanza: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by seunmsg(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Authentic Yoruba leaders have spoken.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by OkutaNla: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
cool O ti zeh.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Bobloco: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
The Blessing got absolutely nothing to do with the dead-on-arrival life long ambition of the Emilokan drug lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by FoolaniHellman: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu 2023! No shaking wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Dapson73(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Omo eni koni sedi bebere, ka fileke sidi omo elomiran.

IPOB/Obituarists should take note now, Afenifere just endorsed Asiwaju as a group, only Baba Adebanjo personally endorsed Pandora.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by DesignMaestro(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tiwa n tiwa akisa n taatan

Omo eni o nii sedi bebere kafi ileke sidii omo elomiran.

Àkànbí omo olódó ide, we are fully behind you!

<><> BAT '23....... Asiwaju ti síwájú nán!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by TinubuThief: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
He has already bribed this old Mumu with money.
He is going nowhere
A criminal with a questionable character that doesn't have primary school certificate can never be our president

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by greenermodels: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
This one too would soon be denied. The same pa Fasoranti that his daughter was killed by Fulani kidnappers and Tinubu stormed his house to ask "Where is their cows? Is Evans a Fulani herdsmen?". A vote for Tinubu is a vote for continuous Fulani kidnappers in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by femisplash: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
I pity this niggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Massiveglory: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
This one is remnant "esau" blessing. The authentic "Jacob" afenifere blessing has been given to Peter obi.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Asgard73: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
The south is tribalizing 2023 Presidential election..

Wetin I know

Power to the people
North 2023

E clear .
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by LegendHero(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
The elders have their way of doing things with their endorsement. You can see how everyone is in sync with Baba blessing Jagaban straight from the Ori.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by seunmsg(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
greenermodels:
This one too would soon be denied. The same pa Fasoranti that his daughter was killed by Fulani kidnappers and Tinubu stormed his house to ask "Where is their cows? Is Evans a Fulani herdsmen?". A vote for Tinubu is a vote for continuous Fulani kidnappers in Yoruba land.

That’s Fasoranti in the picture praying for Tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by DenreleDave(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Done deal.. Yorubas always take their own back.. We knew Afenifere were craving for tinubu attention, now dt he has met with them their body don come down

Meanwhile, in the other news, Ohaneze, massob and UGm has disapprove of fraudobi giringory Peteru the denial of Nigeria. Report has it dt Peter obi was chased away like a thief from his recent anambra visit but his zombidiot covered it up... If you notice it well, fraudobi giringory was caught sleeping in Emir palace, no be hin fault, na midnight dem pursue am for anambra grin grin grin grin

Writer: DenreleDave.
Bsc( Lie to lie management) Msc (fraud to fraud management), PhD (marketing to marketing mgt)

grin

Nasarawa in the bag

See the bag grin grin grin

Obitrypanosomiasis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by BossGerald: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunmsg:

He's cursing the old frail looking man in his heart
grin grin
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by egbabiekperemo1: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Afonjas are confused people. Trust them at your own risk angry
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by lonecatt(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Urchins said without afenifere they would win why are they dancing right now .

It is obvious the north have scammed the bullion van chief and he his looking down south.

Same abracadabra will be done for him in the east and south and people must cash out.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by DenreleDave(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonjas are confused people. Trust them at your own risk angry

We love your tears... We pray it will be everlasting grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by Jogs1900: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dapson73:
Omo eni koni sedi bebere, ka fileke sidi omo elomiran.

IPOB/Obituarists should take note now, Afenifere just endorsed Asiwaju as a group, only Baba Adebanjo personally endorsed Pandora.
Na yahoo without laptop pa adebanjo did na.
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by greenermodels: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Kidnapped sisters said abductors butchering captured Lagos-Ibadan travellers – Sibling

Twenty-five-year-old final year student of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ogun State, Oluwatobiloba Orekoya, and her sister, Aminat, a graduate awaiting NYSC call-up, were among an unspecified number of travelellers waylaid and kidnapped by suspected Fulani bandits on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Friday, October 28, 2022. Their elder sister, Oluwaseyi, and mother, Funke, tell GODFREY GEORGE that their abductors are demanding N20m ransom for their release

What is your relationship with the kidnapped ladies?

I am their elder sister. My name is Oluwaseyi Ashoba. I am based in Abeokuta, Ogun State, but my parents are in Mowe. Both my sisters, Aminat and Oluwatobiloba, who were kidnapped, live in Abeokuta. I am 28 years old. I am a businesswoman. I sell foodstuffs.

How did you learn about your sisters’ kidnap?

Yesterday (Friday, October 28, 2022), one of Tobiloba’s friends invited both of them to a birthday party in Ibadan. So, they started preparations to attend the party. Tobiloba would be 25 by next month, whereas Aminat is around 22. So, they are not young children, and it wasn’t unusual for them to be invited to parties. I remember that around 3pm or so, they both went out to fix their nails and eyelashes and other things, getting set for the party. At about 5pm or so, they left Abeokuta for Ibadan. They told me that they had left. I was fully aware when they left. I was there when their friends called and were telling them that they were already running late and they said they were on their way. From Abeokuta to Ibadan is not even up to one hour under normal circumstances, so they were supposed to get there before 6pm.

I learnt that when they got to the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, there was an accident involving two suspected Yahoo boys. The accident was fatal, I learnt, and the road got blocked. No car could move. It was a standstill. So, Aminat and Tobi were in the bus, waiting while efforts were being made to clear the road. Some said they had called the emergency agency. It was not even up to five minutes after that stop that some Fulani herdsmen came out from the bush in their droves and attacked the travellers. We learnt from escapees that my sisters tried to escape but were later caught where they were hiding and taken into the bush. The people who told us said they really ran and hid but they were shocked at how they were caught. It seemed like the herders used black magic to locate where they were. They kidnapped many of them. They kidnapped both of them.

How did you receive the news of their kidnap?

My brother called me yesterday (Friday) to tell me that my sisters had been kidnapped. I didn’t believe it, because it was not even up to two hours after I heard from them. How were they kidnapped just like that? I said it was not possible. I convinced myself. It was this morning (Saturday, October 29, 2022), that I saw Tobi’s classmates and everyone else posting and calling for donations into my brother’s account that I knew that we have a situation on our hands. I had to call my brother and he told me that it was true.

Have the kidnappers reached out to your family?

Yes, they have. The Fulani kidnappers called Aminat’s boyfriend with Aminat’s phone and told us that they had kidnapped Aminat and her sister, Tobi, and that we should get ready for them to call us again. That was what made us know that they were indeed kidnapped. As of this morning, my mum spoke to them in their language – because my mum understands Fulfude, having stayed in the North – and they (kidnappers) told us to bring N10m for each of them. So, for the two of them, we are to bring N20m. My mum kept begging them to release her children because the family did not have anything to give them. They simply laughed and told her to go and get the money or else they would kill the girls as they had done to many others. They told her to get off the phone and go get them that N20m, and that she should make it quick. We recorded that conversation and I can send it to you. She said she can afford N1m; they laughed and told her to go and gather money, insisting they must collect N20m from the family.

But what makes you so sure they are actually Fulani?

I said they spoke Fulfude. We even called Aminat’s number later and they still picked up and spoke only Fulfude to us. It was my mom and some other people who understand the language that interpreted to us. They demanded the ransom in their language. If they were not Fulani, what will I gain to say they are? It is not the first time they are operating on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, so we know what we are saying when we say they are Fulani herdsmen.

Have you managed to speak to your sisters?

Yes, we have. The second time we called, they allowed us to speak to them for a minute. They were crying, shouting and begging us to do whatever we could to get them out of the kidnappers’ den. They said we should sell whatever we could and pay the kidnappers. Aminat said they had killed some people beside them and the killing was still on. She said if the kidnappers call the family of the captives and they are not being reasonable, they will just butcher them. It is not a joke at all. It sent chills down my spine. They had hardly finished talking when the kidnappers dragged the phone off their hands and told us to get that money.

How is your mum coping with this situation?

She has not eaten since yesterday. She has just been crying, sitting on the floor, rolling naked on the ground, calling on God. It is almost like she is not herself anymore. Two children, at once! I am not sure anyone can take that. We really need help.

When we heard N20m, I think my mum even almost passed out. I am not sure any of us has counted such an amount of money in our lives. My mum is a trader. My dad is not really doing much. He is a land agent. As I speak to you now, there is no hope. All we have been able to raise is N250,000. We don’t have any land to sell; we would have sold it. We have sold all our furniture and everything else we can sell to raise that money. It is painful.

Have you reported this case to the police?

Yes, my dad reported to the Mowe Police Station, and they said they were on top of it. They said they had tracked the kidnappers to Ogere. I wouldn’t like to give further details for security reasons. I am so scared of even going back to Abeokuta because I pass through the expressway all the time.

What kind of girls are Aminat and Tobi?

These girls are people who hardly go out. If not that the person who invited them is a close friend, they wouldn’t have left to attend that party. They were even having a second thought but… We just need help. I don’t even know what to say. Anything anyone anywhere can raise to help us, they should help us. The money is too much. N20m? Where are we supposed to get it from?

No way we can raise N20m ransom –Mother
What is your name?

My name is Funke Orekoya. I am the mother of the two girls who were kidnapped yesterday (Friday) I am a trader. I am 50 years old.

How did you receive the news of the sad incident?

I was told by my son, and I almost fainted. My heart skipped. Two children? Ah! I cannot take it. God! We need help. We need help o! They said we should bring N20m. Where am I going to get it from? Is it from this business that is struggling to stand? Even if I sell myself, will I reallise N20m? Who has done this to me (sobs)?

We learnt that you spoke to the kidnappers directly. Is this true?

Yes, we spoke to them. I was the one who spoke to them in their language, which I also understand. I am from Ogun State but I understand their language. They didn’t even let me beg them, they laughed at me and said, “You are here nagging, crying and begging us instead of you to go and look for the money?” They sounded so confident. It wasn’t something new to them. “Go and look for money and we will know what next to do,” they said.

What are your demands in this matter?

call on the Governor of Ogun State, my own governor, to come to my aid. I will not survive this if these children are taken away from me. I call on Dapo Abiodun’s wife; all the governors’ wives of the 36 states. I call on the president, Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, Aisha, to come and help me. Everyone who has a heart of flesh should come and help me. I cannot raise N20m on my own. I cannot! Help me! I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. My blood pressure, I am sure, has risen. I don’t want my children to die.
https://punchng.com/kidnapped-sisters-said-abductors-butchering-captured-lagos-ibadan-travellers-sibling/
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by FreeStuffsNG: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Awesome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by jasent(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Make una dey use this one console una self. Afenifere has endorsed Obi already,let Tinubu be running up and down fo nothing.
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by ganisucks(f): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu has confirmed his failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by sleek214(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Said it earlier that Afenifere did not endorse Obi. It will be all region for himself. Afenifere will definitely pick their son(Tinubu) . AREWA will secretly pick Atiku. Ohaeneze will be divided between Obi and Okowa (reason is, they know Obi doesn't stand a chance at the election) i expected Obi to pull crowds at his Nasarawa Campaign Rally due to the close proximity with Abuja but was disappointed with the outcome.
Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by AcuraZDX: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunmsg:

From your spokesperson

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by AcuraZDX: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
sleek214:
Said it earlier that Afenifere did not endorse Obi

From your spokesperson

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by AcuraZDX: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean the only platform on which pandora zombidients have been insulting Nigerians has finally disappeared into nothingness?

Little wonder this clown lying up and down is already tired of the whole lamba.

He is like, I can't come and kill myself, lemme sleep jare since these useless zombidients don't want to donate small thing wey I for use hold body. undecided

Jungle don dey mature

1 Like

Re: 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement by abbasajao(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ọmọ ẹni oni ṣe di bebere kafi lékè sì ìdí ọmọ èlò min..toto ṣe bí owe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traders, Spare Parts Boys Only Supporting Obi - Wike / The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset / Sanwo-olu Joins Tinubu To Mock Peter Obi At Ondo Rally (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.