Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Just Read The Obidatti Manifesto "Our Pact With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Read The Obidatti Manifesto "Our Pact With Nigeria (504 Views)

Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" / See The Stadium That Will Host The Obidatti Campaign In Ibadan / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Read The Obidatti Manifesto "Our Pact With Nigeria by NwaIdeato: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2022
All I can say is OBI and his team CAME PREPARED, I can't even express how more perfect, relatable and fuccking articulate a manifesto blueprint can get.

I can't wait for the presidential debate!!!! I'm sk excited! God will punish any presidential candidate that doesn't show up on November 17 to defend his manifesto. The Asiwaju thugs won't hide their diaper wearing druggie from this one, dem never born dem well, every candidate must stand on that podium and tell us what he will do for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Read The Obidatti Manifesto "Our Pact With Nigeria by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2022
I can't wait as well cheesy

(1) (Reply)

APC & Tinubu Want To Make Up Excuses With Monday Rally In The South East / Sorry I Forgot: Yemi Osibanjo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo (video) / Wake Up Obidients Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.