Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday (4025 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Joystic: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
I will donate one bag of groundnut for your wedding reception.. But for 6 rounds of sex, monkey style and if you satisfy me, I fit dash you #1,500 join. Drop your address.

Pls note, if na gaybriel you be na die for you be that o. I must run you street.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by dobnina(f): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu
Who is this bastard
Did I mention you.
Even the op did not respond, its a nuisance from no where opening his stinking mouth.
You've got your 2 mins fame, now run along cos I won't be replying you anymore.
Don't have time to trade words with jobless nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Farrason: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:
Hello Good people of NL. I'm getting married this Saturday . We plan to have a small reception after church. I'd like to seek the support of good people on this site to help with whatever they can as it will go a long way.. IL put up the invitation on here ahead of time for whoever wants to attend.

If you send me anything, IL be sure to acknowledge thanks and thanks.

Damilola
Kuda bank

Very sure that what ever gets to you through here will not get to your husband's knowledge. Women and money are mysteries you can't understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by dobnina(f): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu
Oh God.
See the kind of person I am even responding to.
I think I should apologize to myself for stooping so low to reply a pig.

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Karleb(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Joystic:
I will donate one bag of groundnut for your wedding reception.. But for 6 rounds of sex, monkey style and if you satisfy me, I fit dash you #1,500 join. Drop your address.

Pls note, if na gaybriel you be na die for you be that o. I must run you street.

The OP get mind.

How would she feel if I tell her to donate a token of herself to cure my konji because I'm suffering from blue balls.

Shey agidi ni elaborate wedding ni?

Children never even come o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Joystic: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Karleb:

The OP get mind.

How would she feel if I tell her to donate a token of herself to cure my konji because I'm suffering from blue balls.

Shey agidi ni elaborate wedding ni?

Children never even come o.

Entitlement mentality bro.. Either that or na scammer
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Joystic:

Entitlement mentality bro.. Either that or na scammer

It's entitlement mentality happy now Bros?
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Joystic: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

It's entitlement mentality happy now Bros?

I think you quoted the wrong message miss.

I already started harvesting my farm to complete the bag I want to donate for your reception. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Octopusssy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nairalanders are very angry people. See dragging undecided

Wo, op, pele. Where your hand reach na there you go hang cloth. Do whatever you can afford and move on with life. Nobody will remember a year from now

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by GloriousGbola: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:
Hello Good people of NL. I'm getting married this Saturday . We plan to have a small reception after church. I'd like to seek the support of good people on this site to help with whatever they can as it will go a long way.. IL put up the invitation on here ahead of time for whoever wants to attend.

Damilola
Kuda bank

Brand new format.

And na kuda Bank lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All those videos of people in hospital beds no dey work any more

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Brand new format.

There's a pool of conclusions in your home, you're always jumping into it.
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by ISTP: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Brand new format.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Princessdainty(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
If I contribute money for your wedding, I go strap-on your husband! three-rounds oloun!

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
blaquebelle:
I saw the topic and I just knew insults were coming grin grin grin Nlanders never disappoint. If you don't have anything to donate, must you comment? Who asked you people for the unsolicited advice. Lol. Best of luck and happy married life to you hanty.

How much have you donated? People should learn how to live within their means and also you do know this is narialand and scammers abound.

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by creolehunt: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
Why did you agree to get married if you don't have any money for the wedding?

But she didnt say they domt have money for the wedding, did she? Even rich people organize a "Committee of Friends". What do you think that is for?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
I've never heard of such a thing before.

But since I'm not a Nigerian, let me mind my own business. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
creolehunt:

But she didnt say they domt have money for the wedding, did she? Even rich people organize a "Committee of Friends". What do you think that is for?
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Richy4(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dear, You can always do COVID-19 wedding... 20-25 people maximum sad

Besides marriage is a good and joyous occasion no need for all these 'Julius Beggar PLC' drama you are staging here...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Haymus007(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
I've never heard of such a thing before.

But since I'm not a Nigerian, let me mind my own business. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So you're a what now ghanian
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by odinga1of: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Serial48:

2016380969h
Damilola
Kuda bank

New format everyday! Scammer the scammy.

Na so that one send me address and kept tagging for 2 days.

We go dey burst scammers blokos for this forum

2 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Sholayeaminebir(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
There are reasons why people should marry.. I know a lady who married based on divine instruction no money then but both future was bright it wasnt easy for dm during marriage preparation and months after marriage. Buh now they are leaving comfortably I mean they are financially stable now

1 Like

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by henrimoto(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
@serial48. congratulations !! Happy marriage bliss for you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
South African.
Haymus007:

So you're a what now ghanian
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Haymus007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wow, nice can we be friends already? cool
Samantha123:
South African.
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
I thought you guys say we're xenophobic.. grin grin grin.. aren't you afraid for your life? grin grin grin
Haymus007:
Wow, nice can we be friends already? cool
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Haymus007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
I thought you guys say we're xenophobic.. grin grin grin.. aren't you afraid for your life? grin grin grin
Ohh that's in the past already, bygones! cheesy cool
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
I could be a ticking time bomb.. grin grin grin

Make sure your will is well drafted and ready, in case I explode.. grin grin grin
Haymus007:

Ohh that's in the past already, bygones! cheesy cool
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Sharonstone7719: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
You never marry finish you don turn beggar.
make hunger no go finish you after wedding oo it won't be funny oo.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Haymus007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:

Make sure your will is well drafted and ready, in case I explode.. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Serial48(f): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sharonstone7719:
You never marry finish you don turn beggar.
make hunger no go finish you after wedding oo it won't be funny oo.

You made your point congrats.
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by malvisguy212: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:

lol. don't worry, when the bomb explode . it will affect the two of you
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wouldn't you want to come and rescue your brother? grin grin grin
malvisguy212:
lol. don't worry, when the bomb explode . it will affect the two of you
Re: Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday by Gottiii: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
I just sent you 500k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Year Old Girl Getting Married To A 45 Year Old Man / Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? / Was He Right To Have Done This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.