Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Four Power Houses Of Africa! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Four Power Houses Of Africa! (576 Views)

Binance Founder Sent To Jail As Nigeria Awaits Extradition Of Africa Manager / Dangote Refinery: The Making Of Africa's Biggest Private Refinery - Photos / Four Power Plants Begin Operations In Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Africa is supposed to have four power houses!
•Nigeria....the first amongst equal.
• South Africa.....the cradle of support.
• Egypt....the link to the ancient.
• DRC Congo...the richest country in the world!

60% of all phone batteries or some other materials used it phone Products comes from DRC!

South Africa & Egypt is relatively secured economically and financially stable!

The same can not be said of Nigeria & DRC Congo! We must help this two power houses!

Think Local.... think Bigkoko...... Your Local Tech Company!

I will concentrate two of the power houses that needs help!
DRC Congo & Nigeria!

Keep your eyes on this thread
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2022
Do you know DRC Congo is like Nigeria? A lively citizens, bit corrupt but much easier to have a side Hustle!

Kinshasa is much better than Kigali for small Time hustle, however, lack of electricity is a major turn off with people using generator to provide power for their houses
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by olushollys(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Following......
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2022
This is the DRC Congo the western Media will never show you! So they can continue to steal their Rare earth minerals!

The only conflicts zone is on the eastern flank of the country, specifically close to the Rwandan Border. Beside this, the country is bustling with activities that you'd think you are in any non conflict country.

They are rebuilding, and the locals share a similarity with Nigerians in the sense that they know how to hustle.

Notice this fact
This is the first African country that Western media paints bad that has an Igbo spare parts dealer doing his business jejely for 28 years despite the inconveniences, including the volcano eruptions at Goma!

This is the African countries where there are little or no Lebanese, India's or Pakistanis dominating a specific section of the economy!

Now, let me shock you. It's easier making money in DRC Congo than anywhere in East Africa including Kenya & Rwanda where we officially have our HQ.

Sha....we are moving part of our Operations to Kinshasa & Katanga close to the Zambian border!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2022
If you are an hustler..... please Kigali, Nairobi or Dar El salaam is not for you!

Katanga.....more like Igbo land and Niger Delta where the minerals are concentrated. They are so we'll structured because of the high European population there. Their phone & network connection is mainly southern Africa, specifically Zambia. They have a high sense of national identity & sometimes do like the Biafra secessionist agitations. Though peaceful.

Kinshasa.....the political HQ..home to 17 million people. More like Lagos. Bit expensive but boost of all you need to survive. For instance, you can do major hustling there.

We can say more on this so we don't give out tips on what we are setting up there .

Finally if you are traveling to DRC, it's a large Country. Make your plan well so we guide you on best part to get into the Country.

If you are going to Katanga, no need flying to Kinshasa. Come to Kigali, use the Rwandan Border to get in. It's less than $20

If you need a taxi in any of these five countries, Bigkoko is available to Book you one.

Check our website for more details

Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2022
If you are a Nigerian and wants to learn about DRC Congo.... maybe you should Join our November business expedition to Katanga (Kowlezi) Lumumbashi and Kinshasa.
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2022
The downside of Company Registration in DRC Congo....
Limited Liability Company: $120 official charge.
Enterprise: $40 official charge.

Official language is French.

However, it's worth it if you actually do e-commerce and run a services based Niche with little need for overhead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Of the four power houses in Africa
One in west Africa; Nigeria.
One in southern Africa; SA.
One in north Africa; Egypt.
One in East Africa; DRC Congo.

Two needs help on political & Financial stability; Nigeria & DRC!
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Africa can get it right by making sure DRC & Nigeria are stable financially as well as politically.
I don't like Muhammadu Buhari but despite shenenigans in his govt, he is getting it right at the twilight of his adminstration. Ask me how?

The secret command and approval to Dr Emefiele to redesign the Naira and to the INEC chairman to insist on BVAS....

In one fell swoop..... the crooks who horded naira hoping to bribe electorates are right now in a fix. Those hoping to use underage kids to perpetual electioncfrauds are also restless!

It's an open secret you don't trust Atiku or Tinubu with your cows!

Go Buhari, sai baba

1 Like

Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Now Both economic strong houses in East & West Africa; Nigeria & and DRC Congo are both Natural Resources Rich! The West would never want to see both countries Stable...... Since the strong head Igbos refused to fight another war....thanks to their numerous efulefus. Sometime you need cowards like that to avert tribal tragedy! They tried the Nigeri Delta guys. Whether out of cowardice or divine providence, they also chicken out. But they found out a weak chink on our national armor: religion! Here comes Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani bandits!

Be smart guys!

Nigerians should thank Ojukwu for refusing the French & Soviet plea that he should embark on a guerrilla from Ivory Coast....that was why a clear passage was allowed him Via the Airspace Nigerian air clearly control to leave Nigeria. You get the picture now? Their plan has always been destabilization.....either through Religion or politics. They could shot down the plane ferrying him to Ivory Coast. Also special thanks to the then president of Ivory Coast... Felix and the Tanzanian leader then who told Ojukwu never to embark on their plan. Else, Nigeria you know today would have been like what is happening in DRC....MANY WAR LORDS in the Eastern Flank supported by some leaders in East Africa & their European & Asian masters!

Are they giving up? No! Ever wondered why UK is Nigeria foster mom but allows IPOB to operate freely from London? Biafra is good! If Nigeria works there won't be need for Biafra. Now their guy MNK has been trained, he is changing it for them like Osama Bin Laden was used by the West against Soviet but later changed his mind to fight the West. The same with MNK.... He refused their plan hence the British M16 used Kenya to hand him over to Nigeria.....

If Malami is smart...for the sake of his children & coming generation, he should release MNK, highest place him under surveillance!

Back to DRC.....the current president is pushing back against regional & western interest in fueling war on his country!
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
I say this because the information i am privileged to access as a result of my work, if i tell you the food they are cooking for Nigeria & Nigerians you will rise up against and just every British to leave Nigeria..

Obi will win, some one else will be declared. Then chaos. The IPOB will say i told you. My man Igboho will join. Tompolo that has been quiet will join. That fat pig in Kalabari....well that one no get levels.

Guess what? The unknown gunmen will compete with known gun men to make Nigeria terrible. Then, the Gas will be freely explore in South East! Remember that man drilling for water in Enugu with crude equipment, but got pure, NATURAL GAS without effort? That's their target! GAS. GAS. GAS. That's why the motherfuckers will speak a cruel winter in 2022!

Every where in South East is rigged with Natural Gas! The same with DRC......Gold, Industrial Diamonds, Uranium, Cobalt, those rare earth minerals they use in making iPhones & Smart phones etc
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 3:43am On Nov 04, 2022
When you wake up this morning, ask your self why Nigeria and DRC Congo is under developed and has a mirage of foreign fueled internal crisis?

Natural Resources!!!!! It's totally and fully peopled by majority black man.

South Africa..... whites+colour people makes up almost 45% of the population.

Egypt..... Almost everyone there is Arab 99%.

Nigeria......99.999% black nigga.

DRC Congo....98% black nigga.

They have no way to indirectly control the wealth, so they opt for instability through political wars & religious wars!
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by obaaderemi: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Bigkoko:
When you wake up this morning, ask your self why Nigeria and DRC Congo is under developed and has a mirage of foreign fueled internal crisis?

Natural Resources!!!!! It's totally and fully peopled by majority black man.

South Africa..... whites+colour people makes up almost 45% of the population.

Egypt..... Almost everyone there is Arab 99%.

Nigeria......99.999% black nigga.

DRC Congo....98% black nigga.

They have no way to indirectly control the wealth, so they opt for instability through political wars & religious wars!
We should even be thankful that Nigeria has not gotten worse than it is. Our structure was somehow worse than that of DRC at independence in terms of religion and ethnicity. But one thing that saved Nigeria was that we were more exposed than the Congolese.

1 Like

Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2022
I totally agree with you. More exposed and will to forge ahead and accept new innovations!

obaaderemi:
We should even be thankful that Nigeria has not gotten worse than it is. Our structure was somehow worse than that of DRC at independence in terms of religion and ethnicity. But one thing that saved Nigeria was that we were more exposed than the Congolese.
Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Thank you for contacting Bigkoko®!
•Business Support Services • Feasibility Study • Online Booking Service • Business Development • Market Planning • Product Customization • Int'l Brand Representation • Shell Company Registration • Shell Account Opening • Escrow Services • Lots More!
Please let us know how we can help you!
Bigkoko is a Kigali based Business Support |Consultancy Servicing Company.

We also provide Online Booking for Taxis, Foods & Accommodations.

Our Services & Packages are some of the best

Re: The Four Power Houses Of Africa! by Bigkoko: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Let me share some brief Highlights why DRC Congo need to be stabilized fast.
1. DRC Congo has the potential to accommodate more than 50 million immigrants. The Country is so vast that it is the only Country in Africa to have two time zones.
2. There are enough goodies to feed everyone. Agriculture & Mineral resources, the ones tech companies actually need to make precision equipment and gadgets. DRC Congo produces more palm oil than Nigeria despite its unstable hinterlands. I believe there are some Igboid tribes in DRC Congo, i am still researching these. Will be in Kinshasha in Decemeber. Y'all welcomed to join me on the trip.
3. A full blown out war will destabilize Countries like Uganda, Rwanda and maybe Tanzania.

Every part of Africa must join hands to wipe out the Rebels destabilizing this great Country, after which the Country should be reorganize into functioning parts held together by a weak center so ALL Region can progress at it's pace. Here's my reason....The Eastern part is restive, violent. The Southern part is more European and the western part aloof! Get it now?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help Getting A Propfirm Account / This Nairalander Is Trying To Scam Me / Nigerian Youth Like Money, But Do We Go About It The Wise Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.