Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Freelance For Smartphone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Freelance For Smartphone (601 Views)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphone / Amazon Kdp For Smartphone / Amazon KDP For Smartphone Blueprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance For Smartphone by kayode444: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Freelance for Smartphone is a course prepared by a friend Walter. This is a year of experience from one of the highest-paid copywriters in Nigeria as of today. You will be reading his words in this post.

In this post, you're going to learn how to get paid between $300 and $500 monthly. At least $300 every month working for foreign clients in First-World Countries as a freelancer in Nigeria with just your Smartphone.

This is tailored specifically toward those who want to work and earn a living from their phones. Maybe you don't have a laptop.

I started freelancing with just my Smartphone. I was using an Infinix Hot 5 then with a broken screen. That's where I started, and the service I was offering back then was something called Copywriting. We're going to go through all of these as we go further into the post.

The purpose of this post: Freelance for Smartphone

My goal in this post is to help you understand what freelancing is. To see the numerous possibilities that you can get financially from working with foreign clients and how you can run your freelance business directly from your phone from anywhere. Whether you're using an iPhone or a Samsung, as long as it has the internet, it can do one or two things, like download apps from the Play Store or Apple store.

If you've read to the end of this post you're going to get two things.

You're going to get a special bonus from me specifically if you read till the end of this post. this secret bonus is something that can accelerate your growth in as little as a month so you want to stick to the end of this post to get what is right and

You'll learn what freelance is and how you can get started from your phone. Where to find foreign clients and companies that I'll pay you in dollars. How to choose a profitable skill to sell as a freelancer on your smartphone and how to pursue everyone in Nigeria to attract International clients

So what makes this post different is that you get to learn directly from someone who has actually worked the talk. I understand that it's easy for anyone to come on the internet and say "hey."

So from the screenshot below, you will see my earnings on Upwork, and that's just one platform as a freelancer. I will show you how you can use it. You can see over $13,000 there right, but that's just a screenshot. If you are not sure if this is Walter's screenshot, so let me show you my Upwork account in the image below and you can see it yourself.

With 95% of job sources for over $16,000, I've done over 12 jobs and 694 work hours.

This is $16,000 within a space of a few months as someone who is into freelancing and for the most part, the kinds of jobs and high-income skills I'm going to be showing you today can easily be done on your phone. That's why I said this is specific to those who want to use their smartphone. If you don't use your smartphone, that's fine too.

The client acquisition strategies I would show you can also help you, but if you're someone who needs something that you can start from your phone, I've shown you a profile with two thousand dollars. I've shown you these rights

How I Got Started in Freelance

My name is Walter. Now, yeah, for those of you who are seeing me for the first time, I'm a top-rated freelance Copywriter. I'm an 8 figure freelancer in naira. I'm a mentor to over 3000 students plus who have collectively made over $2.5 million with my teachings in the last 11 months, and I'm also an expert in client acquisition.

I have students who have won the course of their careers. I've made over $30,000 from freelancing in Africa, so I've done way more than that right? I have students who have done less. I just know that I've done 12K and I'm going to be showing you proof if you care to see.

Back in 2018. I was working with low-paying Nigerian clients. I was underpaid. I was a struggling copywriter. I was using an Infinix Hot 5. This is the beginning of my freelancing career. Things didn't start off well for me right away. I had to drop out of school due to insufficient funds and I had to move into a mud house. I was living in the mud for a certain period of time before I moved out. I have pictures to show how messy it was for me then.

For you to have an internet connection to read this post, you have no excuse as to why you should not be making even as bad as a bad pass like worst case scenario $500 every month in this current economy. $500 every month in this current economy.

I'm going to show you how you can take this leverage of any first-world country's income and spending in naira and how it can vastly improve your life. How to freelance properly and land foreign clients who paid me in dollars.

I was still struggling, but now I'm able to live the lifestyle I want. I am able to relocate to the UAE or Dubai. I've made over $200,000 in the last four years freelancing and I'm going to show you exactly the blueprint.

So while this is just a simple screenshot (below) of a transfer I got from my exchanger I used back when I was in Nigeria, you can see it's right here at 4.2 million

Let's move on to the next thing. The best part of this freelancing of ours is that not only has he just worked for me, or not only have I been able to get this type of transformation, but my students have also been able to get this type of transformation in very little time.

This is Timileyin's, (Image below) for example, so you can see him here, his first message to me was back on September 16th, 2021, that's like a year ago.

If you look at this, I got this testimonial on the 23rd of August 2022, so in less than a year he has made over $20,000.
He's about to be above $25, 000 in the space of one year.

From what I'm saying, if he keeps up with the good work, at the end of this year, he's going to get up to something like $35,000. And in this period of two or three years, he should have done at least $150,000. Or even way more than me, who has done only about $200,000.

Why am I showing you all of this?

Let's get started

What is freelancing?
How can you get started freelancing using your phone?

Freelancing, in the normal definition, is basically you working for multiple people on multiple contracts. You are not employed by 9 to 5, and you can work with multiple clients on that contract.

To simplify this, it means you are not tied to one particular company and you are allowed to work for other companies doing the same job over and over again. That's basically the simplest definition of freelancing. What do people do under contract?

Freelancing, as I define it to my students and people who get to talk with me, means you are working with clients in first-world countries. If you're unfamiliar with the term "First World Countries," they are the most economically powerful countries in the world, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and others.

These are countries you are going to be working for and offering high-income skills. The benefits of this and the leverage of this are quite simple.

Let's take, for example, a freelancer that you might not know could be a plumber in your area, or the person that repairs your generator is a freelancer. He's not exclusively tied to you, he also does it for other people. Right, but that's a small fraction of freelancing because even if he repairs 20 generators in a week, he will still not make up to 100K in profit.

What he's doing is basically how freelancing works. But in our case, we're going to be learning high-income skills. These are the secret formulas that I and my students use. we’re going to market it to foreign clients, so instead of doing one thing for Nigerians and struggling to make 100 naira a month, you can do that same simple thing and get paid $500 for writing something that took me less than a minute to complete. This could be an email copy.

For example, I wrote a voicemail script, and that script took me less than two minutes to write. Basically, I said, "Maybe if you want to say the editing and everything, let's say 10 minutes, and I got paid $350 for it."

How can you get started with freelancing using just your Smartphone?

The first thing you want to do is to learn high-income skills that can be done with your smartphone.
There are different types of high-income skills, like UI & UX, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, and E.T.C. But not all of these skills can be done with your phone.

So what you want to do is you want to learn skills that are specific to smartphones. If you don't know how to learn, or you don't have any of these skills that can be done simply from your phone, don't worry about it. At the end of this, I'm going to show you how you can actually proceed with that. That’s how you get started with something on your phone.

How to position yourself for foreign clients
The next thing you want to do is put yourself in a position where you can find foreign clients and not just any type of foreign client. You're not going to say you want to work with foreign clients. You want to work with clients or businesses from first-world countries, and as I said earlier, this is Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, America, and the rest. This is where you find this type of plan, and I'm going to show you how you can actually utilize it, so let's move on to the next step now.

Where do you find these clients?
Where do you find these clients and companies that pay you in dollars? There are two main ways that you can actually utilize this.

1, Freelance Platform
The first way is to use a freelance platform like the one I showed you, Upwork. This is a freelance platform, so you can go on Upwork, and by the way, take note of this. All of this $16,000 I earned within the last five months using my profile showing that I'm based in Calabar, Nigeria. That's where I was staying before I relocated.

You can actually find our high-paying freelance clients using freelance platforms. Freelance platforms are basically where people come to post jobs looking for freelancers to work for them, so we have Upwork, Fiverr, and apple.com. There are so many of them right, but for the purpose of this, I'm going to focus mainly on Upwork, because that's what I and my students use.

2, Linkedin & Facebook
The second way that you can actually use to get or put yourself in front of clients who are forming clients is via social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn and Facebook. I'm going to be showing you how you can join Facebook groups that are relevant. You might have to restart Facebook after reading this post. On Facebook, you want to put yourself and your relevant groups where people who are looking for jobs can find you.

Let's take here's a simple example of what I mean. I am a graphics designer, and you too, are a graphics designer. We go on Facebook to find people from First World countries who will hire us. You join a group called Graphics Designers. You get your first job, maybe the first job for $100. That's really small money, and then I myself, I go on Facebook and sort of join a group called Graphic Designers. I joined a group called e-commerce store owners because I know these guys are going to have Instagram accounts for their businesses and they need someone to design all of these posts for them. Or I joined a group called YouTube creators because I know these guys are posting videos on YouTube and they need someone to create thumbnails for them. You get the gist
How do you choose a profitable skill?
You can continue the post here https://askkayode.com/freelance-for-smartphone/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Forex & Binary Room / Understanding Online Business. / Lend Me N20,00 And I Will Pay You N30,000 Back In One Month!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.