Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak (17150 Views)

Behold The World’s Sexiest Dwarf (photos) / World Sexiest Nurse Pictures Go Viral On Instagram As She Attracts Criticism / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2007
For me its Espanol!
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by moondust(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
Italiano
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2007
F-----R-------E-------N-----------C-------------H!!!!!! Qui qui!!!!!! cheesy
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2007
noneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! BABEELOVE, are u serious??, am sure u haven't heard a french person speak to u, those pple wld spit all over u, say it and not spray it, jare, that language ain't sexy but then there is no sexiest language.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2007
chiogo:

noneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! BABEELOVE, are u serious??, am sure u haven't heard a french person speak to u, those people would spit all over u, say it and not spray it, jare, that language ain't sexy but then there is no sexiest language.

he he he he he he he he!!! LOL grin grin grin grin grin  Na quarrel una quarrel  That means you have not met a romantic french man! Abeg leave the matter!!!!I say leave the matter!!! grin

I have heard you!!!  Agbero dey every country oh!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2007
LOL, don't get u but i meant what i said, their language is murderrrr!!
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by omogenaija(f): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2007
FRENCH , IGBO , AND HAUSA , i cant choose between those three undecided

1 Like

Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2007
omogenaija:

FRENCH , IGBO , AND HAUSA , i can't choose between those three undecided

gbam! another believer in the house!

chiogo:

LOL, don't get u but i meant what i said, there language is murderrrr!!

I meant either you were dealing with "agbero" french or you guys were quarrelling. grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by omogenaija(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2007
BABEELOVE:

gbam! another believer in the house!

believer of wat ? cool
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by naijadiva2(f): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
LOL, don't get u but i meant what i said, there language is murderrrr!!

lol. i hear you. but i do think its sexy when a french guy speaks english in a french accent.

@ topic

the languages i would want to learn is french, spanish, and dutch for some wierd reason. it sounds sexy to me when the right person is speaking it. and also igbo, which i will try to master before i reach the age of 25.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2007
Sicillian. [sub]omg u can take right here right now!!!!!![/sub]

Educated fulani speaking english

German

Educated Nigerian speaking english without the pretense of yankee of jang accent.

I can't think of anymore at the moment.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Sexyabby(f): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2007
Spanish
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2007
omogenaija:

FRENCH , IGBO , AND HAUSA , i can't choose between those three undecided

omogenaija:

believer of what ? cool

Believer of the "frenchies"!!!!! tongue
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by sweetberry(f): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2007
BABEELOVE:

F-----R-------E-------N-----------C-------------H!!!!!! Qui qui!!!!!! cheesy

i second dat
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by iice(f): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2007
Italiano! Very sexci kiss kiss
Dutch i'd like to learn
Yoruba grin for some reason, i have always liked the sound of it undecided

Nihonggo/Niponggo is another i wish to learn. . .mushi mushi grin grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by aloib(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2007
iice:

Italiano! Very sexci kiss kiss
Dutch i'd like to learn
Yoruba grin for some reason, i have always liked the sound of it undecided

Nihonggo/Niponggo is another i wish to learn. . .mushi mushi grin grin

for real? make i teach u now
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by iice(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2007
Yup. . .oya teach moi grin cheesy
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by aloib(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2007
lol, i love u biola shocked, lol
mo nife eh biola, hahahaha

maybe na yoruba u go marry sef grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by iice(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2007
mo nife eh johnny grin cheesy grin tongue

Hah!. . .when pesin dey call me iyawo shocked grin tongue
Na Johnny i dey marry o! grin tongue
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by aloib(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2007
hahahaha , and then u woke up panting realizing it was a dream
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by iice(f): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2007
And then went back to sleep and continued dreaming cheesy grin

French is sexci too but am over it tongue grin
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I meant either you were dealing with "agbero" french or you guys were quarrelling. grin

Lol, ok.Actually, i've never met one just that in my french class, my teacher plays french tapes for us where french folks have conversations, Everyone be crackin' up each time 'cause it seems like they're spittin' at each other when they talk, for real. staple is "agrafes" in french but d way they'd pronounce d word, undecided, like they have phlegm in their throat, they stress d gr. lol, it's sooo funny. we make fun of it each time.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2007
sweetberry:

i second that

More believers in the house!!!  Qui Mademoiselle!!!  Qui qui!!!!! grin

iice:

And then went back to sleep and continued dreaming cheesy grin

French is sexci too but am over it tongue grin

Lai lai! Once you go "french", you stay "french"!!! Can't shake it! You are a believer! tongue

chiogo:

Lol, ok.Actually, i've never met one just that in my french class, my teacher plays french tapes for us where french folks have conversations, Everyone be crackin' up each time 'cause it seems like they're spittin' at each other when they talk, for real. staple is "agrafes" in french but d way they'd pronounce d word, undecided, like they have phlegm in their throat, they stress d gr. lol, it's sooo funny. we make fun of it each time.

Oh girl!  You don "phock up" big time!  The "spit" you are complaining about is from french tapes for Naija abi na Maryland shocked Look!  We are talking sound educated "cigar" smoking french dude here and you are talking of "tapes"!!!  Say what shocked  Abeg travel just play go France or just try reach Bukina Faso or even Cameroun!!! Ah-ah!  See this girl oh! cheesy
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2007
Lol, @BABEELOVE, are u ok/? wink. Am not in naija. my french teacher studied in france and d tapes are from france, don't know what u talkin' about.Roflmao, "cigar smokin'-french dude"  shocked ok, good for u. Btw, what is qui qui?? u mean "oui oui"??  tongue
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2007
chiogo:

Lol, @BABEELOVE, are u ok/? wink. Am not in naija. my french techer studied in france and d tapes are from france, don't know what u talkin' about.Roflmao, "cigar smokin'-french dude" shocked ok, good for u. Btw, what is qui qui?? u mean "oui oui"?? tongue

You get am!!! Oui oui!!!!!     I do not read french so how can I spell it? --- As I hear am na so I spell am!!! Of course I am okay!  How can you be talking about french tapes when you have not experience the real deal? shocked 

That your french teacher is a counterfeit one!  Okay---near the french embassy in your local district and hear these people yan!  Okay or just hang around "Air France" counter at the international airport on a less busy day-and just observe.  A trial will convince you! kiss
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by EkoLomo1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2007
French is nice oh, very sexy especially when their men are speaking it tongue

I took a French 1 class, it wasn't that bad and I enjoyed it, then I had to take French 2(requirement needed to graduate)gosh it was so hard  shocked shocked shocked I ended up dropping it oh or else I would have gotten a C grin grin but have given up my hope in learning how to speak French jare, will rather learn some Spanish, very easy to understand
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by chiogo(f): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2007
@BABEELOVE, don't try my teacher, she's really goodddd. i mean good. And i took french all my life in all d schools i've been to. so, i know what am talkin' about.I cld give u some lecture if u need some. cheesy I got A+ all 4 semesters in my french class last year.

@Eko Lomo,  shocked, a C, french is soo easy, man. I can't speak it much either but i can say am hungry, am tired, am not feelin' good, how are u, and little stuff like that.my only problem is sayin' it with d french accent, i say it like am speakin' english.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by EkoLomo1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2007
chiogo:

@Eko Lomo, shocked, a C, french is soo easy, man. I can't speak it much either but i can say am hungry, am tired, am not feelin' good, how are u, and little stuff like that.my only problem is sayin' it with d french accent, i say it like am speakin' english.[/color]
LOL girl am talking about the university French class wink wink, I took French and Spanish in both primary and high school, never hard problem with it, but French is harder in the college level
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by iice(f): 2:44am On Aug 27, 2007
Spanish is easier than French. . .atleast spanish, you say it as you read it not erhhh like french wink
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2007
grin grin ; Spanish and italian with some cooked fried Chinese language
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by Hazeleyed(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2007
italiano is sooooooooo sexxyy, right now am trying to learn from my boyfriend,even his dog understands the language,that's what they communicate with.
Re: World's Sexiest Language Or Language You Wish You Could Speak by BABEELOVE(f): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
chiogo:

@BABEELOVE, don't try my teacher, she's really goodddd. i mean good. And i took french all my life in all d schools i've been to. so, i know what am talkin' about.I cld give u some lecture if u need some. cheesy I got A+ all 4 semesters in my french class last year.

@Eko Lomo, shocked, a C, french is soo easy, man. I can't speak it much either but i can say am hungry, am tired, am not feelin' good, how are u, and little stuff like that.my only problem is sayin' it with d french accent, i say it like am speakin' english.

Look at this babe! Your french teacher was a "lady"? Impossible. I would not enrol for that type of class. If I wan learn french, na man must teach am! Say what? Sorry oh! Only males are allowed to be ma teachers!!!! cheesy No wonder the teacher was "spitting" at you! grin So are you a french diplo or summ'un? You have to use all that "A"s for good use. Or you just use am pass time for school--or make some JAMB cut off to enter Univ'? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Flood: The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Celebrities By Intriguing Lone / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Ebube Nwagbo Hosts Her Pals To A Birthday Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.