Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip (22333 Views)

President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
I hope he buys Suya for King Charles ... Enjoy your trip... safe Journey.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Freksy:
I like this man, he doesn't play with his health.

It's not just about having the means, many don't care about their health.

Mr president doesn't care a bit about our criticism.

It is very risky for him to be doing routine medical checkup in Nigeria hospital. Though he has personal doctors for first level medical aid routine medical checkup should be done at an hospital where sabotage can be prevented.

Till date, I suspected foul play in Ajimobi and Abba Kyari's death. That is why it is not even good to reveal the hospital where the checkup is done in UK.

Sometime ago, Senator Abaribe said no IBO is working at the Presidential Villa. That is a Nigerian Senator making false comment. The fact is that there are many IBOS working there but there may be a particular section restricted only to trusted staff under security clearance.

I can never expect Tinubu or Buhari to undergo an operation in hospital where IBOS work even as non medical staff. Apart from the privacy of treatment which is a medical principle, distraction by the public is dangerous,finally, infiltration of treatment objects with poison cannot be ruled out. It is better for the treatment to be done in a secured place.

In order to harm Tinubu or Buhari, they are always crying that they want to know their whereabouts in London. For what? To harm them? To cause distraction to the medical team and worsening the situation? Or to poison them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lepon02:

Who your papa be? Come here let me slap the nothingness out of you.

Dic...khead!

You are a small overfed untrainned and manner less brat who doesn't know his left from his right.
You are still been fed by your parents so I don't blame you for reasoning like an idiot.
Enough of the attention I get from me. You don't deserve my time
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by zombieHUNTER: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Michelle70:
South no just sabi play politics.

This divide and conquer strategy only favours the north

South no sabi play politics

Southwest being in Power in 99 and 2003 , being VP 2015 and 2019 should have supported the South East in 2023... not to shout Emilokan..

South no sabi politics
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by mankan2k7(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
He wan go charge his battery again.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by pacificom: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nigerian presidency is now turning to Old people's home in the hands of people that have nothing to lose.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Obidient1: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
What Buhari is doing now will be child's play compared to how regularly Tinubu will be visiting UK to service his push and start engine.
Honest truth.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Skty: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zetty177x:

It's better we share o....share Nigeria. This is 2022. We can't go on like this
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Akharmony: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why come to serve if you know you know you have health issues. .This Africa pple self
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by oneMalik: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
we dey hold ground for our president na .

wetin come happen ?[

quote author=abbeyfel post=118015967]Who are you dem?[/quote]
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Ckonnet: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
slivertongue:
Buhari likes abandoning his duty post each time the country is facing serious security challenges. What a calamity.

I have said severally, Buhari knows very well that he is not safe in Nigeria talk more of ordinary Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Sheylon(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't even blame this man but educated citizens that vote him in for second tenure despite the hardship we faced in his 1st tenure.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by barinedan(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
After spending billions of naira on the aso rock this man still flies out of the country for medical check-up? Is the aso rock clinic meant for domestic staff and presidential aides? What is the need of having a clinic in the presidential Villa when when the president will still be flying out?
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by bitingcool: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
compare and contrast

Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by omojeesu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Part of the plan? If any!!!
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by chiokeman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rechargable President
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by ManOfSon: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
You have to feel sorry for Nigeria. The economy is totally destroyed yet so called President hops from airplane to airplane with absolutely no salvation in sight.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin This man no send anybody only himself. Selfish man
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by kunle75(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Plus10:
grin grin grin
Yet Agbado master said he would continue from where Buhari stops.By the way someone should tell Senior Advocate of Nonsense Festus Keyamo that his principal Buhari should go to Lagos hospital for routine check since Tinubu has turned Lagos to dubai.

Honestly hate aside, Tinubu is not physically fit and I still don't know why people are pushing him.

I would have preferred osinbajo if at all apc want to have any chance at presidency.
But all things will work in OBIs favor �

1 Like

Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Ekzoba(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't mind them
mbaboy:
Vote wisely in 2023 there are signs God is showing us now but people will still ignore and com3 back here to cry .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Sakasitay(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Shameless Billy Goat. How many months remain sef?
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by themanderon: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
After ruining Nigeria he is still running overseas for medical care to probably meet with the same doctors that ran away from here.
The level of wickedness of our leaders is nauseating.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Fortruth: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Impeach this Blackie Nigger
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by godofuck231: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Imagine just when the country is on red alert , the head has gone comatose again
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by ransomed: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tilumbu will start where Buhari stops.
Nigerians love sick grandfathers as their presidents.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by snoopz: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
An. They keep pumping billions into the ask rock villa clinic
If you like vote for tinubu, na from abroad baba go dey rule se buhari still dey junket
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Ihejirikakings(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
And you didn't have shame on you when you are telling us that Mr President is going out of this country for his medical treatment why we have hospitals here.

Buhari medical treatment to London
Tinubu medical treatment to London
Atiku medical treatment to Dubai.
Sorry for you all.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Ihejirikakings(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
154. Ihejirikakings(m): Quote Post
And you didn't have shame on you when you are telling us that Mr President is going out of this country for his medical treatment why we have hospitals here.

Buhari medical treatment to London
Tinubu medical treatment to London
Atiku medical treatment to Dubai.
Sorry for you all.
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by mekusmanuel(f): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alaye don comot as usual. Mgbe obula o na-efe na plane
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Emdebby2: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

They're definitely going to London hospital together..

while ATiku will be in Dubai hospital

Thieves lining up for the country's treasury
This one got me laughing in Swahili... �
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by ogbe88(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
babaolofin:

It is very risky for him to be doing routine medical checkup in Nigeria hospital. Though he has personal doctors for first level medical aid routine medical checkup should be done at an hospital where sabotage can be prevented.

Till date, I suspected foul play in Ajimobi and Abba Kyari's death. That is why it is not even good to reveal the hospital where the checkup is done in UK.

Sometime ago, Senator Abaribe said no IBO is working at the Presidential Villa. That is a Nigerian Senator making false comment. The fact is that there are many IBOS working there but there may be a particular section restricted only to trusted staff under security clearance.

I can never expect Tinubu or Buhari to undergo an operation in hospital where IBOS work even as non medical staff. Apart from the privacy of treatment which is a medical principle, distraction by the public is dangerous,finally, infiltration of treatment objects with poison cannot be ruled out. It is better for the treatment to be done in a secured place.

In order to harm Tinubu or Buhari, they are always crying that they want to know their whereabouts in London. For what? To harm them? To cause distraction to the medical team and worsening the situation? Or to poison them.
U made no sense
Re: President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip by Fcwilly: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
keeper303:

Abeg which Good news?

Abeg go ask Malami and MNK
Nigeria go surely better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri / JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.