Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,141 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi (1951 Views)

Photos: Obidients Movement Officially Flagged Off In Plateau State Today / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
It is actually patriotic to support national causes and I applaud the sacrifice they are making.

We need opposition to practice democracy and enjoy the dividends of democracy. The only issue is that they are mostly from the ipob terrorist group members motivated largely by unpatriotic politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate amd bigotry.
Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by TechW: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

Obidio.ts mu mu supporters at it again... Why would a candidate and his party post different accts?

Use ur sense b4 u post na

Either obi does not trust LP or LP no trust obi with money too grin
There is nothing like trust there, labour party have other candidates, some people are interested in the party while others are interested in the candidate, getting both education and exposure will help you a lot in life.
Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by Lukgaf(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
You're funny brother..What concerns me with this?

Authority1o1:
Okay...

Urchins are truly becoming creative with their campaign of calumny and lies. I was keenly observing to see between PDP and APC, who would out-lie the other. True to my expectations, APC still lead the game. PDP still have a lot of lie lectures to attend before they can be at par with APC whose mushroom WhatsApp groups are part of the machinery of their lie factories.

Imagine coming up with this narrative to discredit LP. I wouldn't have thought about it myself. Behind those accounts are violent APC Twitter Urchins who are becoming more frustrated.

Just dig into those accounts and you'd see that the operators are one Lukgaf Akinjobi and Salaudeen Mustapha, all aphonjified muzlimz..

Nurudeen, never you in your whole aphonjified stay on NL mention me again. I know those that I engage please.

Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Scammers know themselves���
Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by owobokiri(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:

Normally the political party itself should coordinate the campaign fund.

But I guess Peter Obi always have problem delegating duties to people because he thinks everything should revolve around him.

Now the Labor Party youth leader got his own campaign fund, the party itself got its own, and Peter Obi himself released a different one.

They are disorganized and I guess some of the Obi supporters saw through that charade and wisened up to avoid stories that touch.

Can you kindly prove the bolded with some solid examples or should we take this as another agbadorian outburst?
Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by olagunte4divine: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi Ahmed Omoluabi Peter Is CUMIN!Don't worry yourself.......God is by the side of Obi.For With God nothing shall be impossible.Obi Ahmed Omoluabi Peter Is CUMIN!Don't worry yourself.......God is by the side of Obi.For With God nothing shall be impossible....
Re: Obidients Movement Refused To Donate To Accounts Provided By Peter Obi by Ublaize: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi claimed he is richer than Biden.

If he can bring out 10% of his money for the campaign it will go a long way. But he knows he can’t win so he doesn’t want to waste his money.

But the lying Obi who once admitted on live TV that labor party supporters are hungry and angry still went ahead to ask hungry people to donate to his campaign.

Seems Obidient zombie don dey wise up small small.

Everything OBI excites you. It shows how you find his candidacy intimidating. We go press your neck BATstard. We don't need contributions from 30K BMC BATstard like you. OBI is better than your slave master Thief-nubu deal with it or go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Missed Out / You Are Killing The Naira And You’re Still Complaining - Olajide Abiola / Robbery Killings: Should Things Like This Be Happening in Nigeria? {pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.