Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:48 AM

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus (6773 Views)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Mrscarter(f): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a simp grin
Homophobes like you are psychologically maladjusted and damaged...you think is every person that is attracted to the opposite sex? grin...how dumb you are
Some of you straight girls are pure zombies as your male counterparts has reduced you to cumbuckets(lesser beings) grin grin

Well atleast they cumming in the right spot in us women n not up another mans asss

2 Likes

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
LMFAO grin grin grin
you have totally lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline in your hogwash. cheesy
Its my pleasure for causing you sleepless night and i will make sure you follow this path of restlessness till you regain your sanity.
you are a typical example of a madman dancing naked in the market square chanting horseshit and laughing at your stupidity with confidence grin
How can an agenda be legalized but not recognized?....you dont need anyone to tell you that your brain is about to rot grin

Let me give you a list of african countries were homosexuality is legalized since you are incapacitated to make research on that grin
djibouti, dr congo, lesotho, guinea-bissua, rwanda, seychelles, mozambique, cape verde,equitoral guinea, botswana, and of course the popular southafrica etc...i can go on and on but let me stop here...go make your research and find out their manifestoes on gay rights grin grin

I guess a mentally deranged person will have problems dealing with or accepting reality.

Legislature surrounding your type of illness is usually well publicized and providing dates shouldn't be a problem. South Africa was the fifth country to legal this nonsense around 2006-2008. We all know the year Nigeria criminalize it, Ghana did the same thing but had to retract the law cause of pressure from their benefactor USA. Show us the dates homosexuality was legalized in those countries you mentioned.

And looking at your responses, it's clear that your very existence is based on assumptions and Insinuations. "I'll make you..." "I have the power to..." You, that couldn't prevent yourself from becoming a community disgrace, and a complete waste of skin, air and space?

And when you're done coming up with a bunch of rubbish that's based on another bunch of rubbish, respond to the bolded below.

And for someone who claim to be an "Intellectual heavyweight", you actually believe Nigeria will see the "light" soon? cheesy cheesy

Please tell me, what are the indicators that you're seeing currently that suggests Nigeria legalizing Homosexuality in the next 10-15 years? I'm curious. Let's see how intelligent you really are.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
Oya where is your location I make I call your local government mental health to carry you today
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Folawealth090:

Oya where is your location I make I call your local government mental health to carry you today
Where did this naked mole rat crawl out from...you better crawl back to your dirty stinking rat cubicle before i serve you your breakfast of death cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mrscarter:

Well atleast they cumming in the right spot in us women n not up another mans asss
you and those buffoons that liked your horseshit are bunch of retardedd moronns cheesy

maybe you wont see anything wrong in a man cumming right into your asss? grin...shitbrain cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Crumbian:

I guess a mentally deranged person will have problems dealing with or accepting reality.
Legislature surrounding your type of illness is usually well publicized and providing dates shouldn't be a problem. South Africa was the fifth country to legal this nonsense around 2006-2008. We all know the year Nigeria criminalize it, Ghana did the same thing but had to retract the law cause of pressure from their benefactor USA. Show us the dates homosexuality was legalized in those countries you mentioned.
And looking at your responses, it's clear that your very existence is based on assumptions and Insinuations. "I'll make you..." "I have the power to..." You, that couldn't prevent yourself from becoming a community disgrace, and a complete waste of skin, air and space?
And when you're done coming up with a bunch of rubbish that's based on another bunch of rubbish, respond to the bolded below.
And for someone who claim to be an "Intellectual heavyweight", you actually believe Nigeria will see the "light" soon? cheesy cheesy
Please tell me, what are the indicators that you're seeing currently that suggests Nigeria legalizing Homosexuality in the next 10-15 years? I'm curious. Let's see how intelligent you really are.
you are a retrogressive moronn...Your first four paragraphs smells like baby food, used diapers, shaving powder, spoilt beans and adult poop mixed together grin grin grin

See slave, i knew from beginning you have been a slave to ignorance even as i have highlighted some african countries were homosexuality is legalized grin you still seek refuge in your enslavement...you better help your life so you won't die as a slave...homophobic zombies like you have no proper understanding of critical thinking...you are just a one dimensional brain dunce grin cheesy

As regards to your questions nigeria would soon seek the light they envision through the freeworld new order and comeout of the darkages of slavery, poverty,underdevelopment,superstition and ignorance they have entangled themselves in for too long.

Possible indicators are the transgenders and transexuals we see in the nigerian entertainment industry...they are earning big from their honest lifestyle thats because nigerians are giving them audience and they are cashing out... another indicator is the gay and lesbian politicians in the legislative, executive and judicial arm of government...another is the homosexual inclination in both the nigerian primary, secondary, and higher institution...another possible indicators are the nigerian lgbtq films and nigerian homosexual relationship on youtube and other socia media platform..they are using this platform to create awareness of the proud rainbow movement and outreach grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Crumbian: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you are a retrogressive moronn...Your first four paragraphs smells like baby food, used diapers, shaving powder, spoilt beans and adult poop mixed together grin grin grin

See slave, i knew from beginning you have been a slave to ignorance even as i have highlighted some african countries were homosexuality is legalized grin you still seek refuge in your enslavement...you better help your life so you won't die as a slave...homophobic zombies like you have no proper understanding of critical thinking...you are just a one dimensional brain dunce grin cheesy

As regards to your questions nigeria would soon seek the light they envision through the freeworld new order and comeout of the darkages of slavery, poverty,underdevelopment,superstition and ignorance they have entangled themselves in for too long.

Possible indicators are the transgenders and transexuals we see in the nigerian entertainment industry...they are earning big from their honest lifestyle thats because nigerians are giving them audience and they are cashing out... another indicator is the gay and lesbian politicians in the legislative, executive and judicial arm of government...another is the homosexual inclination in both the nigerian primary, secondary, and higher institution...another possible indicators are the nigerian lgbtq films and nigerian homosexual relationship on youtube and other socia media platform..they are using this platform to create awareness of the proud rainbow movement and outreach grin

Well I'm not really surprised you know what those things mixed together smell like. grin grin Only God knows how many diapers and adult poop you've dealt with.

Idiot. You highlighted... If I ask you for the date same sex marriage became law in the US, You'll quickly provide it. In Germany, you'll provide that too. When did it become law in Ghana, Djibouti, Mali, Benin Republic, Ivory Coast etc.? You're typing rubbish. Provide dates. It should be like current affairs in that community for the mentally unstable you belong to. You're probably showing this to them so ask for help with the dates if you can't provide them yourselves.

And all your indicators are based on Nollywood, Social media and politicians who came up with the law criminalizing it? Chai cheesy cheesy

I know you've seen homosexuality in nursery schools, kindergarten and creche too. You've probably seen 1 year old boys & girls kissing and making "sweet love" you sick bastard.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Crumbian:

Well I'm not really surprised you know what those things mixed together smell like. grin grin Only God knows how many diapers and adult poop you've dealt with.
Idiot. You highlighted... If I ask you for the date same sex marriage became law in the US, You'll quickly provide it. In Germany, you'll provide that too. When did it become law in Ghana, Djibouti, Mali, Benin Republic, Ivory Coast etc.? You're typing rubbish. Provide dates. It should be like current affairs in that community for the mentally unstable you belong to. You're probably showing this to them so ask for help with the dates if you can't provide them yourselves.
And all your indicators are based on Nollywood, Social media and politicians who came up with the law criminalizing it? Chai cheesy cheesy
I know you've seen homosexuality in nursery schools, kindergarten and creche too. You've probably seen 1 year old boys & girls kissing and making "sweet love" you sick bastard.
Rubbish!!!...just want to remind a maggot like you that your first four paragraphs are hogwash grin grin

you are mentally enslaved do you understand what it means to be free from slavery? grin cheesy

You are just an idiotic incompetent nincompoop that have been taught to always digest the stupidity of your fellow homophobic cretins grin...you homophobic zombies are exceptionally moronic in every human reasoning standard and capacity grin

You are lower than sewer filth...i have given you hint on african countries were homosexuality is legalized go and make extensive research on those countries and their manifestoes on gay right and emancipate yourself from the shackles of ignorance and slavery...if you still want to continue with your blatant stupidity and foolishness...i will make sure you are the lates fool i leave lying helplessly in my wake grin grin grin cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Daughterboard(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Op be careful.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by annisy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
They are always quick to talk down on Christianity but they will tactically avoid Islam,because they know Islam got no joy!��������
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol
Leave them.make dem try go mecca or iran.
Death by hanging ozigbo grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Kodak9:
Lol
Leave them.make dem try go mecca or iran.
Death by hanging ozigbo grin
Mumu...go browse on muslim homosexuals grin cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Daughterboard:
Op be careful.
Complete your statement for clarification grin
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Mtcheew stop hiding the fact that gays are demonic.
You guys want to spread your cursed agenda.
Keep it to your bleeped up self sad
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Kodak9:
Mtcheew stop hiding the fact that gays are demonic.
You guys want to spread your cursed agenda.
Keep it to your bleeped up self sad
You are a big fool grin cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by appliedscience(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
general111:

My brother, who are you to say u were supposed to be a girl??
What if rhe scans they did was wrong?
If you were born a boy, then you are a boy

Dont let demons play with your mind
I do feel for some of them... In the sense that... Yes by hormonal mix up... A boy may have female hormone build up and tends to act , talk or walk like a female... I have one example at my place of wok... He is a guy but he talks , walks n even his body build is just too feminine... He so free with females ...infact he lives with ladies .... But my concern is this phenomenal is only like 1% amidst the gay/lesbian community.... Many are not cause by hormonal defect.... Those are the ones that tends to force n initiate other ppl into gay/lesbian community

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Solome: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hesssi:
Christians are the worse set people living on earth and yet they go about calling Muslims all kinds of names. (mind you I'm not a Muslim).

If we were to go by nature just like how David Oyedepo is running his mouth. By nature it requires a man and a woman to have sexual intercourse before they can produce a child right? But when an invisible being got Mary pregnant in the Bible, Christians didn't call that demonic.

Let come back to this modern day. I'm sure if the hypocrite David Oyedepo noticed his wife was pregnant without any sexual intercourse he would sent his wife packing. He would have also called the Angel's voice demonic voice.

This is the same western world that brainwashed you Christians and gave you Christians demonic Jesus. Since you Christians want to go by nature, your Jesus Christ is also demonic. You Nigerian Christians should please focus on your white idol called Jesus. Y'all God/Allah make few mistakes. They are not perfect either.

According to what my mummy told me, I was supposed to be a girl by nature, two different scan also approved that I was girl. But unfortunately when I was born, I was a boy.

I feel so uncomfortable being a boy, I try to act like a boy but it doesn't work. Everything about me is feminine. I walk, talk, laugh, and act like a female and the truth is I really feel absolutely comfortable doing so. Infact I will be a transgender soon.

Nigerians are too religious. Most People discriminate me so much like I'm not human. I Love being alone, I don't even associate with people, I don't have friends. Most Nigerians mentality are too low.

Well, I also have some Nigerian guys who wants to date me, they profess love me. There is nothing demonic about being LGBTQ. Allow people do what makes them happy. Soon I will out of this country for my transgender surgery to female.

Live and let live.
oh no what a shame in fact let no talk.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by lekani4real(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hesssi:

Live and let live.
Nobody give a flying shiiit whether you stick your p*nis in cowdung or wherever, you can choose to advocate for LGBT in other countries where it's allowed but if you are caught in Nigeria, you will be jailed. Despicable human being. I curse the day any LGBT advocate are born.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are a big fool grin cheesy
just like your father.
The foolish man that can't save you from being a gay
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kodak9:
just like your father.
The foolish man that can't save you from being a gay
Your useless father needs to be butchered for giving birth to a dunce like you cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
lekani4real:

Nobody give a flying shiiit whether you stick your p*nis in cowdung or wherever, you can choose to advocate for LGBT in other countries where it's allowed but if you are caught in Nigeria, you will be jailed. Despicable human being. I curse the day any LGBT advocate are born.
Idiot...even fools have access to public forum...dead brain cells cheesy
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by olaeffect(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
I am yet to see any religion that recognises homosexuality.
Even idol worshippers don't want to be associated with homosexuals.
Even original Satanist (not all these online 419 satanist ooo) don't associate with homosexuals.

Even fallen angels prefer women grin

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Your useless father needs to be butchered for giving birth to a dunce like you cheesy
I no get time.
Telling a gay to repent is like pouring water in a stone. grin
God will arrest you soon
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Idiot...even fools have access to public forum...dead brain cells cheesy
Go outside and agitate now. You no say nah prison you go go.
Always making noise online while you can't do any shit
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
Go outside and agitate now. You no say nah prison you go go.
Always making noise online while you can't do any shit
Offpoint!! grin
very soon nigeria will legalize gay marriage...now go get rammed by a man and give your useless life a little meaning wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Offpoint!! grin
very soon nigeria will legalize gay marriage...now go get rammed by a man and give your useless life a little meaning wink
ok am sorry for reminding you grin
Wait until dat day comes.
But pls bcuz I don't want you to die, don't go to northern Nigeria or middle east and say this nonsense wink wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
ok am sorry for reminding you grin
Wait until dat day comes.
But pls bcuz I don't want you to die, don't go to northern Nigeria or middle east and say this nonsense wink wink
nigeria will legalize homosexuality very soon...and then there will be emergence of gay wedding within nigeria and in the northern states grin....one of this days you better get your anus rammed 20times a mounth for immense pleasure and porstrate orgasm wink wink wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
nigeria will legalize homosexuality very soon...and then they will be emergence of gay wedding within nigeria and in the northern states grin....one of this days you better get your anus rammed 20times a mounth for immense pleasure and porstrate orgasm wink wink wink
Ok until Nigeria does dat.
If you can please excuse me. gay
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Kodak9(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
nigeria will legalize homosexuality very soon...and then they will be emergence of gay wedding within nigeria and in the northern states grin....one of this days you better get your anus rammed 20times a mounth for immense pleasure and porstrate orgasm wink wink wink
I have been chatting with some one who can't type correctly even the simplest words
E be like say this homo don enter ya head
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by TyyT22(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
You are an Idiot
Hesssi:

Live and let live.
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kodak9:
I have been chatting with some one who can't type correctly even the simplest words
E be like say this homo don enter ya head
offpoint!!!
Submit your anus for drilling make dey commot the yama yama wey dey your empty brain...you need dick right into your anus for brain reformatting,resetting, transformation and reconfiguration wink wink wink
Re: LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus by Umbrateeth04: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
TyyT22:
i am an Idiot angry
okay..i concur grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies And Love Potions / What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem? / Female Photographer Uche Odoh Flaunts Her Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.