Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation (2236 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by CaptainWest1000(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] ASUU strike as really bring a long distance between me and my girlfriend but we keep communicating on a daily, she's a very respectful and supportive lady in aspect of finances if am down, she do assist me, SHE's not a demanding type really, but i couldn't understand what makes her to do such, to cut a long story short, i confront her with the evidence and tell her is over between us since she cant stay faithful to me meanwhile i never kiss any girl since i met her, so after i talk to her ask her a lot of questions why will she stood so low to that level, she was on her kneel begging me she don't no what came over her to make her do such, she weep and beg me till i just tell to leave my house once my head come down i will see what will happen, after she left i was all receiving massages from her begging and calling for forgiveness, please my good people should i forgive her, or let her go for good, but am so hurt becos the same guy that she cheat on with have access to her facebook acc, hes the one that open the facebook acc for her when her previous facebook acc was hacked, the annoying part is that see everything me and her discuss and she told me is like the guy sees her chat with other people on facebook, but she never told me shes having anything doing with the guy and i told her to change her password and she told me she will, to my greatest surprice the same guy have to disconnect me and her on facebook, please advice me guys.
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by FatherBona: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Another SIMPle matter wink

Make I go play ball jhor grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by Zonefree(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Mugu, go look for your fellow mugus to advice you.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by browndre: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Follow her to the guy's place to beat the hell out of him and warn him to leave your street girl (babe) alone.

Embrace your street girl, take her go shopping, buy her many good things and kiss her on the forehead. Let her know that you love her so much and she shouldn't bother about what has happened.

My brother, I pity you because if you leave that girl, where do you want to see another girl to manage your ugly face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by Rexymania(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
I've seen the reason she left. Go back to school, or start chasing pure water gurls. Good luck brother

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by jeromestarks: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Keep fvcking her until you find another girl. Don't tell her anything yet.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
No advice for simps, go to the lagoon and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by abokikhalifa: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
CaptainWest1000:
[color=#000099][/color] ASUU strike as really bring a long distance between me and my girlfriend but we keep communicating on a daily, she's a very respectful and supportive lady in aspect of finances if am down, she do assist me, SHE's not a demanding type really, but i couldn't understand what makes her to do such, to cut a long story short, i confront her with the evidence and tell her is over between us since she cant stay faithful to me meanwhile i never kiss any girl since i met her, so after i talk to her ask her a lot of questions why will she stood so low to that level, she was on her kneel begging me she don't no what came over her to make her do such, she weep and beg me till i just tell to leave my house once my head come down i will see what will happen, after she left i was all receiving massages from her begging and calling for forgiveness, please my good people should i forgive her, or let her go for good, but am so hurt becos the same guy that she cheat on with have access to her facebook acc, hes the one that open the facebook acc for her when her previous facebook acc was hacked, the annoying part is that see everything me and her discuss and she told me is like the guy sees her chat with other people on facebook, but she never told me shes having anything doing with the guy and i told her to change her password and she told me she will, to my greatest surprice the same guy have to disconnect me and her on facebook, please advice me guys.

You carry girl for heard. May you leave long to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by SPAMBOX7: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't and will never blame anyone who cheats on someone that writes English like op angry

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
browndre:
Follow her to the guy's place to beat the hell out of him and warn him to leave your street girl (babe) alone.

Embrace your street girl, take her go shopping, buy her many good things and kiss her on the forehead. Let her know that you love her so much and she shouldn't bother about what has happened.

My brother, I pity you because if you leave that girl, where do you want to see another girl to manage your ugly face.

lol
comrade you no get joy ooo
this vawulence no too much so
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
your mates dey hustle and chase the bag your own na girl matter you carry for head
sha the only advice I get for you be say go the guy house make sure you beat am and if you no fit beat am that na ur own loss bkos if him panel beat you sense go come back to ur head
and secondly if you know where your papa land document dey carry am go sell the land use the money take spoil the girl buy her new phone, take her for shopping buy her new dress and see if she no go love you pass the other guy
and if any of these two advice no work for you go buy rope those cheap one aboki dey sell buy like two yard go do for you to take hang yourself then look for tall tree quiet place way nobody go see you as you dey hang yourself after you dun do am make sure you get small change dem go take cook rice enough one for ur funeral make people come chop and belle full
thank u

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
CaptainWest1000:
Is like you are Simping already. Please, discharge her
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by wolement: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Forget her and move on. She will continue to Bleep that guy with or without you. You deserve better.
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Guy forgive her, we all make mistakes.

Do u know what the next girl will do to u, forgive and forget.
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by CaptainWest1000(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2022
imadiyi:

Is like you are Simping already. Please, discharge her
ok thanks man, i will show her the exist door in no time
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by CaptainWest1000(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I don't and will never blame anyone who cheats on someone that writes English like op angry
most you talk my man, Mr. grammarian, Bleep off
Re: Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation by CaptainWest1000(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Guy forgive her, we all make mistakes.

Do u know what the next girl will do to u, forgive and forget.
thanks man, Good bless.

(1) (Reply)

Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) / Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. / 2 Nigerian women Have Embarrassed Themselves Again On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.