Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Sometimes It Doesn't Matter What Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sometimes It Doesn't Matter What Language (413 Views)

What Language Do I Need To Learn For Software Development? / What Language Makes A Person A Qualified Programmer / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes It Doesn't Matter What Language by youngscholar(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
I remember building a first person shooting game with HTML5 and Vanilla JavaScript.

I was like so I could build games with this?

Most times or better still sometimes it doesn't matter the programming language you learnt, it's all about how you can think and reason deeply!

All programming languages are based on the same logic, read and output!
You see that once you learn a language, learning another language won't be difficult.

By the way, there are some stuffs you can't build with some languages. This is to balance it.

By the way, let's hear your thoughts.
Re: Sometimes It Doesn't Matter What Language by chim14(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Simplicity is key. Learn what you are confortable with, not anything you see in vogue.

Like me I hate React and some new generation javascript frameworks like mad, I prefer vanilla javascript.

Its a project that forced me to adopt a js framework and I choose mithril.js cuz I got confortable with it, no stupid npm installs, u plug the cdn and play.

In programming I always first seek the easiest & quickiest, less complicated route that am comfortable with in solving problems. Afterall,David killed Goliath with just a stone and a sling Samson killed a thousand philistines with just the jaw bone of an ass

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes It Doesn't Matter What Language by youngscholar(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
chim14:
Simplicity is key. Learn what you are confortable with, not anything you see in vogue.

Like me I hate React and some new generation javascript frameworks like mad, I prefer vanilla javascript.

Its a project that forced me to adopt a js framework and I choose mithril.js cuz I got confortable with it, no stupid npm installs, u plug the cdn and play.

In programming I always first seek the easiest & quickiest, less complicated route that am comfortable with in solving problems. Afterall,David killed Goliath with just a stone and a sling Samson killed a thousand philistines with just the jaw bone of an ass

You nailed it!

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Rolls New Feature Called Communities, Including 32-person Video Call / How Can I Loop This Data In Vuejs / Unity And Adcolony Monetisation Ads Account For Mobile App Integration Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.