Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year (36159 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by abokikhalifa: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Maysdevices:
Lol. When he blow here?

He say Na 10 years

Are you pained of is success ?
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by wilzindinero: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Ur arrogance is repulsive...me I like & admire silent achievers o & not some low self esteem drug maniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by sacajawea: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This untalented boy annoys the hell out of me.
His music no sweet for your ear too?
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by idogbe14170: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Anunu-uwa Akali My Ndokwa folks would understand this.Anunu-uwa Akali My Ndokwa folks would understand this....
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by irunoko(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Berankis:

Can we really stop giving them attention? They do hair, wear blings, show off beautiful ladies, show off fab cars and houses, sing some meaningless songs and we all just run after them without sense too.
because they know that is what attracts the attention of Nigerians.whenever they travel outside nigeria especially in developed countries, have you seen them showing all you mentioned? Who you wan show off to? Is it the car you use to pepper them in nigeria that they use as cabs in Dubai that you want to use to pepper them Abi the beautiful ladies wey be say vixens and strip clubs full their country?they don't show off in the abroad because everyone has All of those things and if you try it you will look ridiculous and stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by irunoko(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2022
wilzindinero:
Ur arrogance is repulsive...me I like & admire silent achievers o & not some low self esteem drug maniac
exactly

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by irunoko(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2022
buygala:
Nonsense talk...

If men kidnap am now, him Mama go begin cry dey disturb us for prayers and GoFundme undecided ...now she won't call to order that her nuisance of a son until he gets the attention he is seeking from the wrong people.

If e like make e no give himself brain..Christmas don reach, so men dey find sure kidnap target wey dem fit use meet up for December doings..

He should continue ranting..e go soon see that thing wey e dey find angry

no mind am.the Guy is too lousy, classless and tacky for my liking.

It shows money doesn't buy class

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by irunoko(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Kanye bragged more than this, we all know how it’s going!

$100 million only! That will disappear in less than 5 micro seconds.
Burnas mama still dey alive and he dey misbehave.him mama dey see everything and she no call am to order,when Evans people reason him matter Abi bubus children wey dey call themselves bandits open him file,he go know say them no send celebrity.this dude doesn't know how angry Nigerians are
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by BABANGBALI: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Arrogant bastard!
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Jii95: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2022
But you are worth $17 million. Why brag about what you're not.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by prophetfire: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
blame Nigerians who hype all this pangolo musicians that sing rubbish wack lyrics songs..
Davido, burna, wizkid, olamide.etc angry angry angry
Wack Nigerian artists
Blame Nigerians? Is it Nigerians that have been giving them Grammy and all sorts of awards?
It's the music of this age. Wack music. Wack relationships. Wack sexuality. Wack everything, and Wack things are glorified.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ASAPFERG1: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
olamide dey well sha
Na before nor be now.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Adakintroy: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

The bragging is irritating but let's not cheapen those vocations, shall we?!!

They meet needs (albeit psychological ones), hence deserve to be paid! That they are 'ridiculously' or outrageously remunerated is down to the amount of value placed on their craft by those largely consuming them compared to other professions or professionals.

Personally, I have never, and will never spend my money on these people and their so called shows (and I have more than most)!

Besides, not all of them brag... Some still know how to count their teeth with their tongues.

They earn the right to be cheapen.

Am not denying the utility or the reality of the niche they occupy. Let's be factual but in relationship to value. Comparative were will you rank music.

Art(music), law, science, agriculture engineering, business , security..

Were will you rank it?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by DrMuzungu(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Little arrogant phaggot has no idea how life works.
Once his money runs out he will cry like a little baby.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Jii95: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Maysdevices:
Do your research about Rick Ross. Forget about what online blogs say and look at his real time assets. He seems way worth more than you think, he didn’t make his money from music obviously.

His house alone is worth more than 12million dollars. He has Wingstop in over 12 locations, with several other businesses. Man is definitely a drug dealer swimming in unreported cash.
Rick Ross is worth $45 Million.
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Aguiyimba(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Include his mother and family members
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Bonapart(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
buygala:
Nonsense talk...

If men kidnap am now, him Mama go begin cry dey disturb us for prayers and GoFundme undecided ...now she won't call to order that her nuisance of a son until he gets the attention he is seeking from the wrong people.

If e like make e no give himself brain..Christmas don reach, so men dey find sure kidnap target wey dem fit use meet up for December doings..

He should continue ranting..e go soon see that thing wey e dey find angry

comment of the year award
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by useni1: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jii95:

Rick Ross is worth $45 Million.
audio $45million..remove his shares for one small company you go hear say him worth don turn $500k like Kanye west. Net worth is virtual money, they don't exist
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by ITAMINI: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
OR OOOOOOOOOOH
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Ijb11: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Really
Re: Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
You mean blood money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Loved Up In New Photos / Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé / My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.