Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward (1723 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Online Trading In Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward by stockexper(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
I can barely tell you all you may want to know about the Nigerian stock market but the truth about the whole thing is even sad when i remember millions of naira that where lost during the recession period that runs for a very long time. Many had given up hope not to invest in stock market any more but that not all. A lot of people barely recover one quarter of there investment in the stock market. I may not be a guru to tell you the full the details about how it happened but we are aware of how so many companies disappointed there investors and how many of them folded.
Well that is a very sad story to start telling you now because am not happy with all the stories i have had so far. Any way i can bet you that there is 100% hope if you are still interested in recovering all that you have lost in Nigerian stock market.
In today's Nigerian Economy, i thank God for the people in position to handle the case of investment and money, especially mr president and sanusi.
Am not hear to sugar colt my mouth but to give you some basic insight about all you need to know about the Nigerian stock market. Many still don't know the way forward. Do not let that burther because i can take you step by step and i assure that you will recover your money 100%, 200%, 500% even 2000% of all your lost so far in the stock market, it a thing we happen tried and it working perfectly for all of us and those who had applied it. So why worry about your stocks when there is still hope of recovering your money.
You can read further. Till i see you again.
Re: Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward by digi101(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
@poster i really dont understand what your getting at? undecided
Re: Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2011
Ok. I am looking forward to your expo on the NSE.
Re: Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
Wonders they say shall never end. grin grin Are you about to show us how to make money from a market in free fall and no investor confidence? undecided
Re: Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward by page9(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
@stockexper
After your admission of monumental failure and casualties in d stock market, you are still looking for old and fresh muguns to burn more of their fingers or perhaps their entire bodies?
You remind me of an old Gambler in my area in d early 90's, each time he gambled and lost money, when he was adviced to desist from gambling, he would swear by his mother's grave that he would recover his money big time (1000 fold).He died of in penury and was struck by stroke,after loosing all he had worked for all his life including his 2-storey building on lagos island.
His children are still cursing him till date.

The lesson here is that only a fool will not leave d stage when d ovation is loudest. D wise will always know when to leave.
Re: Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward by stockbull(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Latest Technology has made a possibility to charge your phone using burning fire.
.see it here www.wificallingiphone.com
www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/charging-my-android-and-iphone-with-fire.html

(1) (Reply)

.. / Make #3000 Weekly With Just #1000 Investment Fee / Baxi Mobile Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.