Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post (442 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post by LocalStandard1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
I am a Christian today cos I have seen the hand of God, the works and wonders of Him.

My people, I was skeptical of making my immediate previous post, even while writing it I was afraid and confused about the reception. Two minutes after I pressed the submit button God showed me I did the right thing.

I went on Youtube after the post and the first video I saw shocked me. Andrew Tate, a guy I respect so much converted to Islam, but what got my attention are his reasons and the commentator's words.

It is time all you true and practical Christians, it is time to stand by the truth and be representatives of the truth. Which is the word of God.

The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwReU-0xyWU

My immediate previous post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7411003/how-church-furthering-lgbt-rising
Re: 2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post by LocalStandard1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pls try your best and watch the video my Christian Brethren.
Re: 2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post by Maynman: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
He chose allah and not yahweh, what’s the fuss?
Re: 2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post by LocalStandard1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Maynman:
He chose allah and not yahweh, what’s the fuss?
No "fuss", watch the the video for his reasons and read the post again and the linked post well to understand my message.
Re: 2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post by Maynman: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2022
LocalStandard1:

No "fuss", watch the the video for his reasons and read the post again and the linked post well to understand my message.

It’s a Christian that’s complaining in the video, jealous that andrew tate didn’t choose his Yahweh.
Re: 2 Minutes Later, God Showed Me Why He Made Me Make A Post by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I am a Christian today cos I have seen the hand of God, the works and wonders of Him.

My people, I was skeptical of making my immediate previous post, even while writing it I was afraid and confused about the reception. Two minutes after I pressed the submit button God showed me I did the right thing.

I went on Youtube after the post and the first video I saw shocked me. Andrew Tate, a guy I respect so much converted to Islam, but what got my attention are his reasons and the commentator's words.

It is time all you true and practical Christians, it is time to stand by the truth and be representatives of the truth. Which is the word of God.

The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwReU-0xyWU

My immediate previous post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7411003/how-church-furthering-lgbt-rising

So you are saying your god manipulated YouTube algorithms to give you confirmation that you are right. Seems your god doesn't have anything better to do with his power. LoLz.

Meanwhile look up confirmation bias, it will help you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Convince An Atheist That God Exists / When I See Things Like This I Believe The End Is Here..... / The Armour Of Satan Are.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.