Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

End Sars Protest Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Sars Protest Video (219 Views)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Sars Protest Video by theauthorishere: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: End Sars Protest Video by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Afenifere Can't Endorse A Dying Thief
2023 election will determine how we will enjoy or suffer in the next 4 yeears. I have not allowed my religion or tribe to controlme because I have a family and know what it takes to survive in Nigeria. What type of Nigeria do you dream of and how you intend to achieve it? Millions have died and others kidnapped and millions maimed and I don't want it to continue to happen because I don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
I am not satisfied with people saying Tinubu. I think they're not normal and need urgent mental help. How can a reasonable person support Tinubu?
Are you supporting him because he is old, sick and dying and anyone deadman can be Nigeria's president?
Are you supporting him because he is a popular drug peddler and we are a drug peddling nation?
Or because he can steal money in bullion vans and keep or raise the trend of corruption?
Or simply because he is your tribe or he belongs to your religion and it doesn't bother if we die voting your tribe?
Are you supporting him out of love for Nigeria or for your hate for Nigeria?
Most importantly, how do you think Tinubu will win when he has already lost most Christian votes? And pressed hugely north and south?
What will give him an edge when Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the north sharing Muslim votes? Where do you think Tinubu will get his votes? Can we be reasonable for once?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And APC Made 62 Promises In 2015. / (vid) Wike - Professional Praise Singers, Beggars Rallying Round Atiku For Mone / Lions Club International Congratulates Olujimi Adekunle David (desmond) On His A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.