Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,643 members, 7,878,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? (2022 Views)

Finally, It's Easy To Study Abroad!!! / Which Federal University Is Easy To Gain Admission Without Help / To Make First Class Is Easy( I Got 4.51(CGPA)L100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? by synergisticit: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2022
They're not, in general. The ability to learn the python programming or other language isn't the only thing that makes someone valuable for instance, if you pursue software engineering, you'll be able to learn and apply a variety of languages throughout the duration throughout your professional career. Programming languages don't makes a software developer worth the amount they earn. Skills in engineering are. Being able to work with an intricate system with multiple components is. Being able to troubleshoot the code within a real-time environment with databases and production logging and the the production level of traffic as opposed to the easy computer environment, that's what earns a programmer worthy of a large pay package.

But, the fact is that companies that require employees to pay for fuel inflation, which leads people to believe that they must earn an enviable salary to learn a new language. The only thing I can suggest is to stay on that job, concentrate on your skills in production and debugging in order to build the skills in engineering that will help you over the long haul.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? by DrToluene(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2022
How much will it cost to learn at your website.
Re: Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? by LikeAking: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Nothing related to computer is easy.. Try MS word or Excel first...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? by RepoMan007: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Payment is related to task accomplish. Ease of learning and strength of Computer Languages are more related.
Re: Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? by Onyenna(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2022
You make it seem like coding is that easy!

Seems you haven’t gone deep....

Do you know the mental stress involved in coding from start to finish and also ensuring the software works properly on the required hardware!.....

Jeez!!
Re: Why Are Python Developers Paid So Much When It Is Easy To Learn? by Paskalll: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2022
There are many programming languages and you need to learn this to become a good programmer. Perhaps you might be interested in c programming help online service? For inexperienced students, this will be a really great solution to complete college assignments quickly and efficiently. I advise you to look at the link provided and contact the experts if you need support in solving programming problems.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Time? / If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him / When Is The Sales Of Jamb Forms Closing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.