Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business (1426 Views)

Make money weekly on Uber/Bolt Business / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by krebdawise(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2022
I am a young graduate who will be passing out of NYSC on Thursday the 3rd of November 2022, I have the dream of establishing my self while waiting for employment opportunities as well.
As I don't like to be idle because an idle man is the devil's workshop, to this regards I want to get started with buying a car for BOLT BUSINESS to keep me busy for the main time although there's no much fund on ground but I'm ready to borrow to add up if possible .
So I need advice on what to do and how to go about this process.
Please �� your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by frubben(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Inbox me let's chat
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by Ben404040: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
frubben:
Inbox me let's chat
Congratulation on ur passing out.
U didnt give ur location.
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by saysugar(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
frubben:
Inbox me let's chat
are u in ibadan
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by frubben(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
saysugar:
are u in ibadan
Lagos
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by computerglobal(m): 5:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by jeff1607(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Also need advice on the same, what car is good enough for e hailing services (bolt , Uber and the likes) in terms of durability, cost of maintenance and all
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by easytig(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Try get a functional tokunbo car dats all with a small engine like 1.4litre,1.6litre,or 1.8 litre,if it's naija used you want to buy shine your eyes very well ,cos 7 out of eight you see put up for sale have been thoroughly abused and will turn to a endless money pit during repairs,to avoid premium tears stay clear of most naija used.a lady got a naija used car for 1.7 million,only for her to realise that the engine is gone after driving for like a week,she is preparing to buy a new engine worth over 700k due to dollar wahala, still no guarantee on the efficiency of the toks engine .
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by Gluck4cars: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
easytig:
Try get a functional tokunbo car dats all with a small engine like 1.4litre,1.6litre,or 1.8 litre,if it's naija used you want to buy shine your eyes very well ,cos 7 out of eight you see put up for sale have been thoroughly abused and will turn to a endless money pit during repairs,to avoid premium tears stay clear of most naija used.a lady got a naija used car for 1.7 million,only for her to realise that the engine is gone after driving for like a week,she is preparing to buy a new engine worth over 700k due to dollar wahala, still no guarantee on the efficiency of the toks engine .

On the contrary buying a Naija used car has it's advantages starting with huge savings in purchase price.
What you should have advised Op @krebdawise is to ensure he engage the services of a competent Technician to Inspect the vehicle. Like you said that buying a Tokunbo engine has no guarantee that implies (rightly too) that buying a Tokunbo car has no guarantee. Both Tokunbo and Nigerian used Vehicles need detailed inspection by one who knows what to look out for.
Here's an article with good tips on how to go about inspecting a car

All the best to upcoming Ehailing Hustlers
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by saysugar(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gluck4cars:

On the contrary buying a Naija used car has it's advantages starting with huge savings in purchase price.
What you should have advised Op @krebdawise is to ensure he engage the services of a competent Technician to Inspect the vehicle. Like you said that buying a Tokunbo engine has no guarantee that implies (rightly too) that buying a Tokunbo car has no guarantee. Both Tokunbo and Nigerian used Vehicles need detailed inspection by one who knows what to look out for.
Here's an article with good tips on how to go about inspecting a car

All the best to upcoming Ehailing Hustlers
goin in
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by Senioreddy: 3:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning folks

I stumbled into this thread and I find it useful.
I need similar advice.

Mine is that I've been thinking of getting this new Opel car for transportation business ( Lagos to Ibadan).
However my dad has a Mitsubishi space wagon that he parked unused for about six years now.
I want to know if it's wise fixing the Mitsubishi and put it to use. He bought the car as tokunbo back then
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by saysugar(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Senioreddy:
Good morning folks

I stumbled into this thread and I find it useful.
I need similar advice.

Mine is that I've been thinking of getting this new Opel car for transportation business ( Lagos to Ibadan).
However my dad has a Mitsubishi space wagon that he parked unused for about six years now.
I want to know if it's wise fixing the Mitsubishi and put it to use. He bought the car as tokunbo back then
buy ur opel and have ur title to urself, Mitsubishi will cost u repairing and if it doesn't equivalent to opel price and still Mitsubishi is ur dad title
Re: Advice On Getting A Car For My Bolt Business by Senioreddy: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
saysugar:
buy ur opel and have ur title to urself, Mitsubishi will cost u repairing and if it doesn't equivalent to opel price and still Mitsubishi is ur dad title

Hmmm
Bros I get you but the money to buy the Opel no even dey.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Remove The Thermostart In My Car Engine? / Bike Riders ! / Help! Volvo S40 2004. Dsi Fuse Got Damanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.