Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,679 members, 7,938,060 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi (1292 Views)

Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by officialwdhtv: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Wizkid deletes his album release promotional tweet as he mourns the loss of Davido's son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

The grammy award Nigerian International superstar who was barely aware of what had happened quickly deleted his tweet when he probably found out within few minutes of posting the tweet.

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by HarlequinLekex: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
All na eye service,some nairalanders will type Reqiuesat In Pace,RIP as usual.

Na you kill your boy so don't expect unwarranted consolations.

I hate eye service.

Mention me wrongly as a woman na ur menstruation will suffer am,as a man na your thing wey make u man go suffer am.What guff!!!
Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by immortalcrown(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Chai!

RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.
Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by Zonefree(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
All na eye service,some nairalanders will type Reqiuesat In Pace,RIP as usual.

Na you kill your boy so don't expect unwarranted consolations.

I hate eye service.

Mention me wrongly as a woman na ur menstruation will suffer am,as a man na your thing wey make u man go suffer am.What guff!!!

Hold on to God, He'll heal you.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by dyera(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Good, unlike one idiot Nairalander that was wishing herself happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by HarlequinLekex: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Hold on to God, He'll heal you.
Amen
Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by JoeRizzla(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Stand Strong OBO
Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by HarlequinLekex: 11:27am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chai!

RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.
You have said it all but that part "it should be treated as a celebrity case" hmmm.If not for this countree there is nothing like celebrity case all case na case.See as people they post am online bcoz of celebrity status if na that poor man wey dey live under the bridge will they post am.
Re: Wizkid Deletes His Album Release Promotional Tweet As He Mourns Loss Of Ifeanyi by SNEFF: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
In this life we come and we go !!
Respect for the dead, burna boy also postponed his tour

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jamie Foxx Reportedly ‘par@lyzed & Bl+nd’ Due To COVID-19 Vaccine. / Please Help Us: My Partner Is Stuck In An Underground Prison In Cyprus - Happie / Does Genevieve Rock The Swimsuit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.