Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,413 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. (1317 Views)

How Much Dollar Today? / Daily Naira Exchange Rate (dollar, euro and pounds) / Payoneer Showing Only Euro And Pounds What Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Vulturereloaded: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Can you guess how much dollars and pounds is today?
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by toluxa1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
USD is 830 naira currently

1 Like

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Vulturereloaded: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
And Tinubu is meeting business people in lagos to lie to them? grin grin grin
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Vulturereloaded: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pounds is N917

1 Like

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by FreeStuffsNG: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Pounds is N917

toluxa1:
USD is 830 naira currently
Be sitting down in your house, hiding behind a keyboard and moniker and be dishing out arbitrary prices for forex , very soon EFCC will pick you and your cartel up.smh.

Those falling mugu to you will be arrested too las las.

Just tell him you have USD to sell now and he should pay the nonsense amount he is quoting, stories will start.
EFCC will catch all of you las las

1 Like

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Vulturereloaded: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Be sitting down in your house, hiding behind a keyboard and moniker and be dishing out arbitrary prices for forex , very soon EFCC will pick you and your cartel up.smh.

Just tell him you have USD to sell now and he should pay the nonsense amount he is quoting, stories will start.

Oga its only in AGBADO REPUBLIC, that police is used to bring down exchange rate.

U never chop dey claim to have usd to sell?

2 Likes

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by sethtsadopp: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ignorance is truly a disease especially the cocky type of ignorance like yours.

Just left bank 20 mins ago to deposit $1000 I bought this morning at 828/$.

By the way, USDT is selling for 832 as we speak so if someone says rate is 830 it is reality not arbitrary. Whether it's artificial speculation or actual demand that's making naira depreciate this fast, I can't tell but if you haven't confirmed yourself, just come online to rubbish people when you yourself is ignorant of latest fact.

6 Likes

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by FreeStuffsNG: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
sethtsadopp:

Ignorance is truly a disease

I can't tell whether it's artificial speculation or actual demand that's making naira depreciate this fast is ignorance.
I have fixed it for you. EFCC is watching all of you.

Nairametrics has already reported the frenzy and the criminal speculation you are indulging in and if you truly want to learn, read that report along with the forex laws of the land although I doubt if you will take my genuine advice to cure you of your arrogance and being cocky.

That others do it and get away does not mean YOU will do it and get away.

Even that your GTB bank account , by your screenshot, you are using to trade the crypto is being watched.

Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law wink
I will no longer respond to you so I apologise in advance.
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Vulturereloaded: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nairametrics has already reported the frenzy and the criminal speculation you are indulging in and if you truly want to learn, read that report along with the forex laws of the land although I doubt if you will take my genuine advice to cure you of your arrogance and being cocky.

Even that your GTB bank account , by your screenshot, you are using to trade the crypto is being watched.

Did you go to primary school?

Go and speculate in US now and see of dollar will fall against Naira.

1 Like

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by arewaboy01(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
sethtsadopp:

By the way, USDT is selling for 832 as we speak so if someone says rate is 830 it is reality not arbitrary. Whether it's artificial speculation or actual demand that's making naira depreciate this fast, I can't tell but if you haven't confirmed yourself, just come online to rubbish people when you yourself is ignorant of latest fact.
…woah traded early in the morning at 814 now it’s already 830?? …interesting
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by kenny714433(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Why don't you just keep quiet if you don't have anything to say?

1 Like

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Heroicvic(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
sethtsadopp:

Look don't mind him and his useless efcc

Just help my life, teach me how to trade

1 Like

Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Heroicvic(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
arewaboy01:
…woah traded early in the morning at 814 now it’s already 830?? …interesting

Please help my life, teach me how to trade
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by InvestorVee(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cefa 1140/naira cheesy
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
I exchanged 1 pound for 874 Naira yesterday morning and I exchanged 1 pound for 901 Naira this morning.
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Basalt(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
I exchanged 1 pound for 874 Naira yesterday morning and I exchanged 1 pound for 901 Naira this morning.

What about Euro?
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by bularuz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Never have I seen the black market rate so higher than the official rate
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by Vulturereloaded: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
bularuz:

What APC cannot destroy does not exist.
Re: Guess How Much Dollar And Pounds Is Today. by sethtsadopp: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
bularuz:

Perfect setup for massive corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In Apparel Production / Starting A Haulage Business / Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.