Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead (71700 Views)

Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by TAP23: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
pocohantas:

They were not doing normal things. Normal people do not just start shooting while/after GAMBLING.

Lol.. I get you tho. Sad the whole thing went this way, I cried for him. E really pain me cuz Takeoff was never a trouble maker typa person, he's just too cool and chill unlike most rappers nowadays.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by baralatie(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
grin that slut behind
She alive
It is the guy in front that dead

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by benardtotti(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
donproject2:
This is in the same USA raising terror alert.

They are very good in chasing the mice in their neighbours hut while their own barn is on fire.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by ZINNYBANKS: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingjebba:

Yup why asking sir?
I like the country . can you snap the environs for me to see?
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Luukasz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
pocohantas:
20 kids do not play for 20yrs.

When you grow and get some financial stability (and in his case fame), you should avoid some circles and ways of life. It is not pride, it is common sense. Send them money, sponsor community projects, but maintain a safe distance.

Imagine going back to the hood to play a useless game. Pathetic!
This was the exact thoughts that came to me when I heard the news.
Takeoff has always been the quietest and coolest of the Migos.
The only time he is ever in the news is for music reasons unlike the two members.
Associating with the wrong people does a whole lot of harm.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
pocohantas:

They were not doing normal things. Normal people do not just start shooting while/after GAMBLING.
For dice?
Dice is a rough game to be involved in?
The quack is suppose to know that
Dice players are very,very rugged boiz(with knife and protection when it goes bad)
How a dice game opened in a bowling club is just shocking!
Therefore if a dice was been played in that vicinity....then a scuffle will ensue!
And in a gambling normal things like this is unavoidable
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by tishbite42: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
99thEnemy:
"Dice game, kill more niggaz than cancer"

Lil Kim said it all cry
She's a real one

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Funflipper: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
DenreleDave:
Who shotted him dead pls?

Attention: i need a dead A series samsung phone... Non functioning screen or part.. Just the complete phone but not working at all.. I will pay sumtin

You did that on purpose right?
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by gloryman91: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
USA no see this terrorists attack Dem domot now ?
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Caleycash(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
RapistOnBail:

These Fvckers no sabi write their own yeye English wey we carry with utmost respect for naija.

FYI English is not an official language in the US, infact there's no official language in the US. Though English is used at administrative level
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by neztar: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
HeadNigga:
Quoting Dave east lyrics
Seen dice games turn to candle lights
Dicetook him.
Eminem or nas?
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Ireportlive: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
David chop fes

Rule 10
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by neztar: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
RapistOnBail:

These Fvckers no sabi write their own yeye English wey we carry with utmost respect for naija.

that's AA colloquial English for you

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by HeadNigga: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
neztar:
Eminem or nas?
Dave East

Drinking Henny out the bottle straight

Title: comfortable by jadakiss and Dave East
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
afribookorg:
na wah oo. who we go mourn now? ifeanyi or migos rapper?
don’t mourn any they were both victims of ritual killings
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Levinas: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Reminds me of the rap song ' Casualties of a dice game' by Big L. Rest in Peace Big L. Rest in peace Takeoff
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by dfrost: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blakpot:

The other way round.
Rappers trying to be gangsters.

Yeah, I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by neztar: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
HeadNigga:
Dave East

Drinking Henny out the bottle straight

Title: comfortable by jadakiss and Dave East
I know Jada. Fine rapper. Never heard of dave
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by neztar: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dioceseofoyo:
Tupac said it best.

First ship them dope, let them deal to brothers, give them guns, step back and watch them kill each other.” — Tupac

Black Americans will never learn. Drugs, Guns, Gangs.
biggie or pac?
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by ShubiMiles(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ok

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by HeadNigga: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
neztar:
I know Jada. Fine rapper. Never heard of dave
Dave East is a decent rapper. Old school kinda rap. Doesn't mumble
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Buhari4sale: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lemmy123:

No, they are not always correct... Some of them speak bad, like really bad English. Some of them didn't go to school. Na low self judgement dey worry us for this side to think they're always right

na you get English or na them? Can any white man correct you even if your native language is incorrect? We have Ẹ̀gbá and Ìjẹ̀bú but they are all Yoruba. Leave them alone I beg

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eyah, my most preferred among the Migos crew just killed.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
So, i came online here on Nairaland to see this tragic news. Right now, i feel so despirited that i can barely breathe.

Party on Khaled's latest album
was one of the last five tracks i listened to earlier this evening.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Most American Negroes are a unique type of dumb!

Never seen such stupid set of individuals in my life! Spits!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Skodrran(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cia caused this grin
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by GEEBITE: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are a smart girl, even street savy.
pocohantas:
20 kids do not play for 20yrs.

When you grow and get some financial stability (and in his case fame), you should avoid some circles and ways of life. It is not pride, it is common sense. Send them money, sponsor community projects, but maintain a safe distance.

Imagine going back to the hood to play a useless game. Pathetic!
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Farid24224(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
So painful... cry

By the way, look at that ass... cheesy
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Mogajunior(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
RapistOnBail:

He was probably on drugs while typing that.
Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by brandsoncharlie: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Na slang them sabi, try speaking to a full breed white American or British the first question they will ask you is are you a negro that's if your accent is nice on the phone.
The white English native speakers speak clear and proper grammar.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead by Dioceseofoyo: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
neztar:
biggie or pac?

Pac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olawale Ojo Now A Cab Driver In Lagos (Photos) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.