Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

"Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price (368 Views)

Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Orezi Burns 1000 Naira Note. Set It On Fire With Lighter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price by Edem247(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
"Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter?" Fans React After Price Of A 'Burnt White Shirt' Surfaces Online by kozzipedia

A lot of people have reacted after the actual price of the fire burnt shirt allegedly designed by a popular Nigerian celebrity tailor, Yomi Casual has been revealed. Sharing the photos, a Nigerian blogger and social media influencer, Tunde Ednut said the shirt cost about $8900. When you convert that to the current rate of Nigerian naira, it is approximately ₦ 6.8 million... READ MORE

Re: "Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price by DaddyGoo: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Madness

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Market Women Vs Lagos Agbero / Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry / Valentine: Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Unusual Thing She Did For Her Husband To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.