Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

"Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price (368 Views)

Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Orezi Burns 1000 Naira Note. Set It On Fire With Lighter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

"Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price by Edem247(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
"Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter?" Fans React After Price Of A 'Burnt White Shirt' Surfaces Online by kozzipedia

A lot of people have reacted after the actual price of the fire burnt shirt allegedly designed by a popular Nigerian celebrity tailor, Yomi Casual has been revealed. Sharing the photos, a Nigerian blogger and social media influencer, Tunde Ednut said the shirt cost about $8900. When you convert that to the current rate of Nigerian naira, it is approximately ₦ 6.8 million... READ MORE

Re: "Shirt Wey I Go Do For Kitchen With Lighter? Reactions To Burnt Shirt Price by DaddyGoo: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Madness

Lagos Market Women Vs Lagos Agbero / Meet Ochanya Mary Adode: Another Nigerian Event Planner Redefining The Industry / Valentine: Mercy Aigbe Reveals The Unusual Thing She Did For Her Husband To Get

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6