Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:34 PM

List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: (59967 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
jetwonder:
grin their juju were their parents put hand to become famous turn back and carry those children
yuk!

What a frustrated narrow minded individual
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by DSoj(m): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Of what use is this useless report?
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by gidgiddy: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Swimming pool is a good thing to have if you have the money. However, to prevent accidental drowning of not just children, but even adults, put guard railings round it

It wont make your swimming pool look nice but it will give you peace of mind. Unsupervised children near a swimming pool is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by blueAgent(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF GNASHING OF TEETH FOR DAVIDO

HE WAS BUSY ABUSING POLITICIANS UP AND DOWN THAT EVEN HIS OWN FATHER AND UNCLE NO GET LIVER ABUSE CAUSE DEM KNOW THE LEVEL OF JAZZ THOSE PEOPLE DEY USE PLAY AND YOU ALL WERE BUSY HAILING HIM

DEM NEVER EVEN START WITH DAVIDO.....THIS ONE NA WARM UP

Not a fan Davido, but if this writeup na all for Tinubu, then you are a very big fool with capitalised letters.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by olazhizhi: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Racoon:
It is so sad and extremely painful to loose a child. It's my prayer that you will all find solace in God and be console. This life will ever remain a mystery.

I can still remember when I lost my Mom at a tender age. It's not good to lost family members or loved one's.

May Allah console their hearts

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by armyofone(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Prayers for each one.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
After women, fear 9ja bloggers
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by jubrilELsudan: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
blueAgent:

Not a fan Davido, but if this writeup na all for Tinubu, then you are a very big fool with capitalised letters.

THUNDER FIRE YOU PLUS YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS TO CUM PLUS YOUR CHIDREN CHIDRENS

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by Uchedizzy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okay is well
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by ceeceeuwa: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Are all these really necessary?
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU PLUS YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS TO CUM PLUS YOUR CHIDREN CHIDRENS

Like I said before you are a big FOOL.

Ppl like us , don't invoke thunder against fools like you, becos when we say it ,it happens, so be careful what you wish for.

One more time You are a big FOOOL, you and your past and future generations.

Ah !!!! Is that you, you look so much like that Gorilla, no wonder you reason and sound like one.

Typical APC senseless Urchins.

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by jubrilELsudan: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
blueAgent:

Like I said before you are a big FOOL.

Ppl like us , don't invoke thunder against fools like you, becos when we say it ,it happens, so be careful what you wish for.

One more time You are a big FOOOL, you and your past and future generations.

Ah !!!! Is that you, you look so much like that Gorilla, no wonder you reason and sound like one.

Typical APC senseless Urchins.

IT'S YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTED MONEY TO BUY YOU PHONE AND DATA THAT I BLAME

EVEN...THEY ARE SO ASHAMED TO CALL THEMSELVES YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT THEY HELD A MEETING AND CONSIDERED USING YOU FOR SACRIFICE BUT THEY REACHED AN AGREEMENT THAT THE BEST THEY CAN DO FOR YOU IS TO THROW YOU AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: by blueAgent(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

IT'S YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTED MONEY TO BUY YOU PHONE AND DATA THAT I BLAME

EVEN...THEY ARE SO ASHAMED TO CALL THEMSELVES YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT THEY HELD A MEETING AND CONSIDERED USING YOU FOR SACRIFICE BUT THEY REACHED AN AGREEMENT THAT THE BEST THEY CAN DO FOR YOU IS TO THROW YOU AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST

I know your type, They struggle to feed and survive yet would come online to support Tinubu.

FOOL my worst days is far better than your best years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos / Ogun Majek Gbolagade Akinpelu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.