Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,664 members, 7,924,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:32 AM

Can I Use This Laminated Voters Card To Vote In The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can I Use This Laminated Voters Card To Vote In The Election? (515 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use This Laminated Voters Card To Vote In The Election? by Dbrother(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
I want to know if I can use this or I necessarily need to get the plastic before the election.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use This Laminated Voters Card To Vote In The Election? by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
If you are Igbo and you are trying to man-over things just like they are doing and spoiling our reputation in the west, remember that you will surely find yourself in prison after the election
Re: Can I Use This Laminated Voters Card To Vote In The Election? by 4teenblaq: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dbrother:
I want to know if I can use this or I necessarily need to get the plastic before the election.

No.. Go and collect the permanent one.
Re: Can I Use This Laminated Voters Card To Vote In The Election? by Benblaq(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
If you are Igbo and you are trying to man-over things just like they are doing and spoiling our reputation in the west, remember that you will surely find yourself in prison after the election
just shhhh abeg

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Awka, Anambra / Contact Me If You Want To Join US Army: Gen Azubuike Gives Open Invitation / L Party’s Presidential Campaign Makes U-turn, Says Talks Ongoing With Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.